Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation (66417 Views)

Ministerial Confirmation: We Are Now United – APC / Ameachi's Ministerial Confirmation: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts / Ministerial Confirmation: No Court Injunction Stopping Amaechi’s Screening – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by kessler53(m): 1:10am On Oct 30, 2015
With all ur wahala Amaechi u are finally confirmed as minister.I weep 4 u because what u contribute to APC's victory should be compensated with the post of SGF not a minister.
Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by wink2015(m): 3:04am On Oct 30, 2015
victory at long last. Those pdp senators are not happy to see amaechi confirmed as minister because they feel that he was one of the major force that brought down the corrupt government of President Jonathan.
Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by aderonkedeborah(f): 4:03am On Oct 30, 2015
sweatlana:
Since buhari thought of ameachi as good enough to be minister, my prayer is this, may ameachi do to buhari's govt the same thing he did to rivers state in the last 4 year.
my friend anything he did then was done due to d failure of d past govt. I bet you with proper and constant supervision he is going to work his ass out. Again knowing fully well wat he went thru during his screening session and wat d general public have said to baba because of his nomination he is going to work with wisdom. So let us keep praying for them instead of waiting for their downfall.
Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by ihedioramma: 4:39am On Oct 30, 2015
grin
Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by tmanbills(m): 11:15am On Oct 30, 2015

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by usman195000: 11:53am On Oct 30, 2015
so dino melaye was outside waiting for d democrazy to tk place abi? #watchdog_ cc @watchdognewsng
Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by Nobody: 5:03am On Sep 10, 2016
aderonkedeborah:
my friend anything he did then was done due to d failure of d past govt. I bet you with proper and constant supervision he is going to work his ass out. Again knowing fully well wat he went thru during his screening session and wat d general public have said to baba because of his nomination he is going to work with wisdom. So let us keep praying for them instead of waiting for their downfall.
. . . . . God bless you my sister.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anti-Amotekun Protest Rocks Lagos / The Moment Ihedioha Sent Police To Raid Okorocha Daughter's Shop, Blasted (pics) / Thugs Attack Kwankwaso’s Convoy In Kano, Supporters Killed. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.