Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,538 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation (66418 Views)

Ministerial Confirmation: We Are Now United – APC / Ameachi's Ministerial Confirmation: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts / Ministerial Confirmation: No Court Injunction Stopping Amaechi’s Screening – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 29, 2015
ledichic:
u shldnt hv commented if u dnt
undecided undecided
Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by omooba969(m): 6:54pm On Oct 29, 2015
sweatlana:
Since buhari thought of ameachi as good enough to be minister, my prayer is this, may ameachi do to buhari's govt the same thing he did to rivers state in the last 4 year.

drbre:

Amen and Amen . And may your life be like Jonathan's Nigeria.

@drbre,

cheesy cheesy abeg no vex too much o, ur prayer get as e be o cos jonathan's Nigeria was hell-on-earth o where 2+2=22 grin

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by fareed69(m): 6:55pm On Oct 29, 2015
sweatlana:

I agree jonathan govt failed in some areas. Now do u agree ameachi was a failure too?

In Your Dream

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by Dbboy(m): 7:01pm On Oct 29, 2015
though arm not proud of what he did this ikwerri man just thought GEJ a good lesson. afterall he had igbo blood in him goodluck should have traded carefully

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by jolamos01(m): 7:03pm On Oct 29, 2015
Are you sure that the attire is the same?

kaycid77:
PDP senators really drain this GUY grin grin grin grin grin grin

But the battle is not yet won...Now Buhari's integrity is at stake. wink
Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 29, 2015
may God help Nigeria in this trying times.
Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by kezzy042(m): 7:06pm On Oct 29, 2015
congrats my mentor my role model. ameachi (d pdp slayer)

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by jolamos01(m): 7:06pm On Oct 29, 2015
GRACE70:
When will Nigeria change?

When you and I change!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by tomakint: 7:12pm On Oct 29, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Chukwudi44 and Tomakint, how market na?
Is this the type of CHANGE you wished your Fatherland? undecided I pity you bro cry cry cry
Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by kolmart: 7:12pm On Oct 29, 2015
Wike pics not Amechi
Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by Skybee1(m): 7:17pm On Oct 29, 2015
i pray God to heal ds land cos ma seein naija goin frm bad to worst,govt of scammerz
Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by free2ryhme: 7:19pm On Oct 29, 2015
ZUBY77:

Being a goat is not your fault.
It's genetic.

A bad government was voted out because the incoming said they will fix the problem.

Then the same set of people who defected from the bad government to the new one are being crowned daily. And yet you expect change.

And each time anybody complains, you Smelly toads attack.
It is your likes that I pity because it's never gonna be possible for you to become a human.

Everyone is in the mud already. You and your generations are being assaulted by rogues but because it's your rogue, it's normal.

Consider this response a privilege because this is the last you will ever get from me.

You and your kinds ( wailers) are insipid, insane and irrelevant

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by Rotimi47: 7:20pm On Oct 29, 2015
sweatlana:
Since buhari thought of ameachi as good enough to be minister, my prayer is this, may ameachi do to buhari's govt the same thing he did to rivers state in the last 4 year.
And may God manage the lives of all Ameachi haters the way Jonathan Managed Nigeria. Shikina.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by actoor(m): 7:24pm On Oct 29, 2015
nikkiking:
Is that Red Bull

No: na Blue Bull undecided
Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by smarttm: 7:25pm On Oct 29, 2015
sweatlana:
What did he do?
he built schools,hospitals,road constructions,employment(13200 teachers )....what else do u want from HIM....FOR GOD SAKE WHAT DID ODILI DO IN HIS 8YRS?
MIND U WIKE WAS HIS COS FOR 4YS...HE IS NOT A KILLER...MAY GOD BLESS AMEACHI

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by Plusmej: 7:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
ZUBY77:
Useless set of animals.

So what it means is that whether he is a thief or not, he must be a minister as long as Buhari nominated him.

It's quite a shame that I share the same country with this animals.
I just pity the hungry and unemployed youths that wasted their time studying what they will never have the opportunity to practice.

We will live to see an end to this. Time has a way of putting an end to human ambitions.

In the beginning, it always seems like it will last forever.
In my young life, I have seen many presidents come and go and I hope to see more.
Somebody will get it right someday.

Try to create an animal and let's see how long it'll survive. No mata wat don't tag human like u animal all in the name of not being happy wit the way they rule.

Abroad is fun, why not get a visa and travel out to human being land cuz u r tired of living in d same land wit animals. Rmba u av friends in dz same land sha and claiming to b living in animals land means u r nt exempted.

Why not venture into politics, contest for a post, win election and let's see how ur performance will be lauded and applauded. #JustSaying.

Eeem.....sry for prying. #MyOpinion.
Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by erinalex: 7:55pm On Oct 29, 2015
jolamos01:

When you and I change!
seconded
Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:01pm On Oct 29, 2015
tomakint:

Is this the type of CHANGE you wished your Fatherland? undecided I pity you bro cry cry cry
Pity yourself.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by erinalex: 8:04pm On Oct 29, 2015
tomakint:

and you really enjoyed gej TRANSFORMATION ? Hypocrite !

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by tuniski: 8:25pm On Oct 29, 2015
simplycarro:

You dey mind those PDP losers, they are as inconsistent as the ocean waves.
zombie sighted!!! He didn't have integrity and doesn't have now. Let him just serve his term 30% will be an A. For zombies 0% is heaven.
Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by trapQ: 8:30pm On Oct 29, 2015
Are you being intentionally silly?
pjohn20014410:

that one concern, you can take a leave to Ghana

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by benini56(m): 8:51pm On Oct 29, 2015
That picture is an old picture. Thank u.
Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by nayoubiko: 8:52pm On Oct 29, 2015
THIS MAN SABI SLEEP OOOO, ABI HE TAKE OVER DOES
Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 29, 2015
Amaechi b like: chai!!! dis pDp senators don suffer me ooo.. make i njoi maslf wif dis colddrink...
Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by Olushauneddy(m): 9:29pm On Oct 29, 2015
It's a must for Saraki to confirm Amaechi as a minister of this Republic otherwise Saraki would be thrown out not only from his senate presidency seat but the entire floor of the Senate and it's premises. Saraki does what Buhari wants whether he likes it or not.
Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by Shegebanti007: 10:41pm On Oct 29, 2015
efilefun:
The Minister of Common sense, the PDP slayer, the proud son of a Palmwine tapper, the Lion of ND, WIKE's TORMENTOR, WIKE's NIGHTMARE.... Abegiii another can of Redbull and Orijin for my man make he use am step down

Watch RedBull turn this pic into promo pics just like Union Bank got re-branded after Buhari's assets were made public.

YOUR HEAD DEY THEIR, CORRECT MAN
Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by Shegebanti007: 10:44pm On Oct 29, 2015
sweatlana:

COMOT THERE, U NO GET MOUTH. AMECHI CORRECT PASS WETIN U THINK; HIM (AMECHI) BIG PASS Bleep UP.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by Temysteve(m): 10:50pm On Oct 29, 2015
nikkiking:
Is that Red Bull
NO ooo its green buffalo #Mutunbe!!!
Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by engrlarex(m): 11:18pm On Oct 29, 2015
When a Walkout Means a Defeat
It is interesting that former Governor Akpabio whose corruption allegations are being investigated by the EFCC but still enjoys the right to sit and participate in the legislative business at the Senate, for his being presumed innocent, until proved guilty by the court of law, is being used or using himself to deny his fellow ex-Governor Rotimi Amaechi the enjoyment of the same constitutional privilege. Not because Amaechi has also been invited by the EFCC, or is being investigated by any Government agencies having statutory power to so do,but because he has been a nightmare to the PDP and he is key to occasion more shock to the health of the party.
Isn't that interesting?
Akpabio and his co-travellers,exploiting the division in the governing party, aligned with Bukola Saraki to emerge as the Senate President. And this became a reality. As it is now,Abubakr Bukola Saraki is still having a case pending in court, he still enjoys presumption of innocence. He is still the Senate President.
But Amaechi' s adversaries are wielding a mischievous white paper orchestrated by the incumbent Governor of Rivers State,Nyesom Wike, to put noose round Rotimi Amaechi's neck. The PDP has had their time,though they still live in the past.
He who wants to come to equity must come with clean hands.I muse.
Isn't this interesting?
Frustrated by the persistent failure of their conspiracies against Amaechi, and gripped by the fear of another defeat hovering torrentially over them ,they chose to give themselves a soft landing. They staged a walkout. So, the defeat was dignified by a walkout. Again, collectively, they lost.He won.
Politics is also about alignment and realignment. And in this era of its crudeness,hardly can anything be divorced from it,especially in the scheming of politicians.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 29, 2015
I am expecting that to happen. This just proved that Nigeria is a nation of criminals. The dullard has not moral rectitude to fight crime in that country if a corrupt leader like Amaechi is given a ministerial position yet couldn't complete the Rivers monorail when he's a governor. You are a big joke of a nation. angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anti-Amotekun Protest Rocks Lagos / The Moment Ihedioha Sent Police To Raid Okorocha Daughter's Shop, Blasted (pics) / Thugs Attack Kwankwaso’s Convoy In Kano, Supporters Killed. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.