Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Me And My Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Me And My Lover (472 Views)

My Brother In Law Has Been My Lover For More Than 10 Years / Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) / US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Me And My Lover by sanatojez: 11:02pm On Oct 29, 2015
Pls guys help me out. My gal dnt want me to be goin thru her fone n its really making me to have funny thinking about her. I always leave mine with her. I love her and I want a transparent and honest relationship coz I want to marry her.
What should I do??
Re: Me And My Lover by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 29, 2015
Stop being so needy and leave her phone alone angry

1 Like

Re: Me And My Lover by evanscheck(m): 11:20pm On Oct 29, 2015
Leave her phone na,and face ur phone

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

7 Sure Ways To Make A Man Walk You Down The Aisle…eventually / Happy Diwali Greetings Images / Has Been Convicted Of Assault After Squirting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.