Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,812 members, 7,827,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Why Some Guys Don't Like Dating Older Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Some Guys Don't Like Dating Older Girls (3348 Views)

Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) / How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) / Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Some Guys Don't Like Dating Older Girls by marvelck: 9:04pm On Jul 04, 2016
To some guys, most matured girls tend to be under a lot of pressure to get married cos of their age. And as a result, they put so much pressure on any guy they are dating, to take her to the altar as soon as possible. And most guys don't like that. That's why they prefer to date girls who are below 25. So as to take their time, enjoy themselves and also play around with other girls before making up their mind to settle down. But one good thing about older ladies is that they hardly cheat or play games unlike all these girls that are still under 25. If you check very well, those girls that cheat on their boyfriends a lot are girls who are between the ages of 20 and 23 years old. And they are like that cos they feel they are still young and have enough time to date and play around with guys before getting married.
Re: Why Some Guys Don't Like Dating Older Girls by halfricanadian(f): 9:06pm On Jul 04, 2016
Im btw 20-23 nd i dont cheat joor sad maturity is nt age even a 29 yrs old av long list of lovers she is dating at d same time dan a 20yr old sef

Maturity is bou mindset nd personal orientation not age

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Guys Don't Like Dating Older Girls by Taiyescott(m): 9:10pm On Jul 04, 2016
k.
Re: Why Some Guys Don't Like Dating Older Girls by AfroKnight: 9:16pm On Jul 04, 2016
True enough. Small small girls think they are all that. Mature babes know that they are not. However I would shift the age benchmark from 25 to 28. Cos 25 year old ladies still think they are hot cake. Well, they are.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Guys Don't Like Dating Older Girls by AccidentalGenius: 9:16pm On Jul 04, 2016
I love matured ladies, To you, maturity means age. To me, maturity has no bearings with age. It has to do with her behaviour. I'll just assume u meant to say "why guys don't like older ladies" in order to avoid labelling you "incredibly naive".

1 Like

Re: Why Some Guys Don't Like Dating Older Girls by Yksoul(m): 9:19pm On Jul 04, 2016
MATURE LADIES CAN INCREASE THEIR CHANCES BY NOT PRESSURISING THE GUYS THEY HOOK UP WITH AND ALSO WORK ON THEMSELVES BECAUSE MOST OF THEM FIND IT DIFFICULT TO BE SUBMISSIVE AND THEY NAG.MARRIAGE IS NOT FOR EVERYBODY
Re: Why Some Guys Don't Like Dating Older Girls by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 04, 2016
halfricanadian:
Im btw 20-23 nd i dont cheat joor sad maturity is nt age even a 29 yrs old av long list of lovers she is dating at d same time dan a 20yr old sef

Bestie you nailed it smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Some Guys Don't Like Dating Older Girls by halfricanadian(f): 9:23pm On Jul 04, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Bestie you nailed it smiley

Ehn mama grin grin jeez i had to nail it
Re: Why Some Guys Don't Like Dating Older Girls by Vikky014(f): 9:26pm On Jul 04, 2016
halfricanadian:

kisses
Re: Why Some Guys Don't Like Dating Older Girls by halfricanadian(f): 9:28pm On Jul 04, 2016
Vikky014:
kisses

kiss kiss tanx ma
Re: Why Some Guys Don't Like Dating Older Girls by KnightRod(m): 9:39pm On Jul 04, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Why Some Guys Don't Like Dating Older Girls by Vikky014(f): 9:39pm On Jul 04, 2016
halfricanadian:

kiss kiss tanx ma
uwc
Re: Why Some Guys Don't Like Dating Older Girls by agrovick(m): 11:23pm On Jul 04, 2016
halfricanadian:

kiss kiss tanx ma
Gotta put a face to your profile soonest
Re: Why Some Guys Don't Like Dating Older Girls by Fernandowski(m): 11:24pm On Jul 04, 2016
age is just a number

got nothing to do with maturity
Re: Why Some Guys Don't Like Dating Older Girls by KINGinVAHALA: 11:28pm On Jul 04, 2016
Vikky014:
kisses
Hi sweet, take my heart to heaven by granting me the priviledge to solicit for your support for my person in Mr Nairaland, please will you?
Re: Why Some Guys Don't Like Dating Older Girls by halfricanadian(f): 11:35pm On Jul 04, 2016
agrovick:

Gotta put a face to your profile soonest

grin grin u wee fear photoshop
Re: Why Some Guys Don't Like Dating Older Girls by drmikeadams(m): 12:12am On Jul 05, 2016
marvelck:
To some guys, most matured girls tend to be under a lot of pressure to get married cos of their age. And as a result, they put so much pressure on any guy they are dating, to take her to the altar as soon as possible. And most guys don't like that. That's why they prefer to date girls who are below 25. So as to take their time, enjoy themselves and also play around with other girls before making up their mind to settle down. But one good thing about older ladies is that they hardly cheat or play games unlike all these girls that are still under 25. If you check very well, those girls that cheat on their boyfriends a lot are girls who are between the ages of 20 and 23 years old. And they are like that cos they feel they are still young and have enough time to date and play around with guys before getting married.
?....the older ladies u referred to that hardly cheat,actually cheated when they were under 25..... grin grin grin.they start turning a new leaf from 28 and above when their milk industry and oil well starts drying up without any serious guy man available for marriage...so who looses at the wrong run?
Re: Why Some Guys Don't Like Dating Older Girls by LuveU2(f): 12:26am On Jul 05, 2016
drmikeadams:
?....the older ladies u referred to that hardly cheat,actually cheated when they were under 25..... grin grin grin.they start turning a new leaf from 28 and above when their milk industry and oil well starts drying up without any serious guy man available for marriage...so who looses at the wrong run?
You hit the nail right on the head cheesy
Re: Why Some Guys Don't Like Dating Older Girls by Vikky014(f): 6:56am On Jul 05, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hi sweet, take my heart to heaven by granting me the priviledge to solicit for your support for my person in Mr Nairaland, please will you?
yes i will bt my problem is i'm nt always online...
Re: Why Some Guys Don't Like Dating Older Girls by theimmortals(m): 7:01am On Jul 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

On point
Re: Why Some Guys Don't Like Dating Older Girls by GoldenJAT(m): 7:07am On Jul 05, 2016
anything that rocks ur boat... I particularly love dating older ladies 2 some extent... and change that mindset of urs about girls above 25 and upward that de rarely cheat.... a cheat will always remain 1.its just a personal decision 2 stick 2 1 guy.
Re: Why Some Guys Don't Like Dating Older Girls by permanentgrace(m): 7:13am On Jul 05, 2016
Vikky014:
kisses
Lesbianism is not allowed here pls.
Re: Why Some Guys Don't Like Dating Older Girls by Vikky014(f): 8:11am On Jul 05, 2016
permanentgrace:

Lesbianism is not allowed here pls.
u must be a gay to think dt way
Re: Why Some Guys Don't Like Dating Older Girls by Ayomide93(m): 8:17am On Jul 05, 2016
Maturity has nothing to do with age... But personally I prefer to date someone way older than me. I connect with them better. Though am still looking for one.
Re: Why Some Guys Don't Like Dating Older Girls by agrovick(m): 9:46am On Jul 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin grin u wee fear photoshop
Are u adekunle Gold in disguise?

Does your PM work?
Re: Why Some Guys Don't Like Dating Older Girls by halfricanadian(f): 9:50am On Jul 05, 2016
agrovick:

Are u adekunle Gold in disguise?

Does your PM work?

Yes i are
Re: Why Some Guys Don't Like Dating Older Girls by agrovick(m): 10:03am On Jul 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

Yes i are
Adebisi Silver

You sidestepped the 2nd question
Re: Why Some Guys Don't Like Dating Older Girls by halfricanadian(f): 10:05am On Jul 05, 2016
agrovick:

Adebisi Silver

You sidestepped the 2nd question

Hmmm na so silver ko black crystal ni

Asin ow am i concerned?

Wats d purpose of all u saying?
Re: Why Some Guys Don't Like Dating Older Girls by agrovick(m): 10:14am On Jul 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

Hmmm na so silver ko black crystal ni
Asin ow am i concerned?
Wats d purpose of all u saying?

It's too early to be drunk you know?

Do you need an English teacher or something
Re: Why Some Guys Don't Like Dating Older Girls by halfricanadian(f): 10:16am On Jul 05, 2016
agrovick:

It's too early to be drunk you know?

Do you need an English teacher or something

No i need an industrialist with common sense tutor
Re: Why Some Guys Don't Like Dating Older Girls by agrovick(m): 10:32am On Jul 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

No i need an industrialist with common sense tutor

I would have recommended BMB but I don't want you to look like Obama while you reason like Obanikoro
Re: Why Some Guys Don't Like Dating Older Girls by halfricanadian(f): 10:37am On Jul 05, 2016
agrovick:

I would have recommended BMB but I don't want you to look like Obama while you reason like Obanikoro

smiley smiley anyway is a way

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Pick Up Line She Said I Used That Made Her Fall For Me / How Would You Feel On Your Wedding Day If..........(photos) / What Have You Learnt So Far This Year!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.