Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Is Taller Than You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Is Taller Than You? (3019 Views)

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers / She Is Taller Than I Am...In Love With her Bt Afraid Of Her, Will She Accept Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Is Taller Than You? by ForeverNew(f): 2:58pm On Mar 15, 2016
Hello Romancelanders, I recently read a question if we ladies can date short guys, majority of us said NO!!Now I want to hear from the guys in the house, can you date a lady that is taller than you? Is height a factor in a relationship? We can continue the discussion on palmchat also.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Is Taller Than You? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 15, 2016
Short guys like to date tall ladies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Is Taller Than You? by Mutuwa(m): 3:00pm On Mar 15, 2016
ForeverNew:
Hello Romancelanders, I recently read a question if we ladies can date short guys, majority of us said NO!!Now I want to hear from the guys in the house, can you date a lady that is taller than you? Is height a factor in a relationship? We can continue the discussion on palmchat also.

Tall girls will always rock in my own old...
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Is Taller Than You? by slim19(m): 3:02pm On Mar 15, 2016
Fuc.k no
Average girls rock
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Is Taller Than You? by ForeverNew(f): 3:05pm On Mar 15, 2016
Angelberry:
Short guys like to date tall ladies
Lil I can testify to that, maybe they are thinking ahead..children wise.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Is Taller Than You? by Maxi112: 3:06pm On Mar 15, 2016
is better i date a girl taller than me than date a short girl!
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Is Taller Than You? by ForeverNew(f): 3:06pm On Mar 15, 2016
slim19:
Fuc.k no Average girls rock
Say no to average, yes to slim tall girls.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Is Taller Than You? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 15, 2016
ForeverNew:

Lil I can testify to that, maybe they are thinking ahead..children wise.
Maybe
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Is Taller Than You? by ForeverNew(f): 3:08pm On Mar 15, 2016
Maxi112:
But won't you feel somehow when walking with her?
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Is Taller Than You? by slim19(m): 3:11pm On Mar 15, 2016
ForeverNew:

Say no to average, yes to slim tall girls.
slim tall girls rock but taller than me is a NO
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Is Taller Than You? by Ay04z(m): 3:11pm On Mar 15, 2016
my gf is taller Dan me with an inch...I be 5.6 she is 5.7....
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Is Taller Than You? by emenas(m): 3:12pm On Mar 15, 2016
my current girlfwnd is far taller than i am..nd shez jst perfect grin
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Is Taller Than You? by EngrSeries(m): 3:13pm On Mar 15, 2016
I'm a tall dude, so any taller lady is considered too tall....
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Is Taller Than You? by Maxi112: 3:14pm On Mar 15, 2016
ForeverNew:
But won't you feel somehow when walking with her?
no I won't feel anyhow
I will even feel like a champion...
tall girls any day any time

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Is Taller Than You? by donholy28(m): 3:15pm On Mar 15, 2016
any girl way tall pass me na iroko tree
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Is Taller Than You? by ForeverNew(f): 3:18pm On Mar 15, 2016
Ay04z:
my gf is taller Dan me with an inch...I be 5.6 she is 5.7....
Well...u both are average. But when she wear heel kwanu?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Is Taller Than You? by ForeverNew(f): 3:19pm On Mar 15, 2016
donholy28:
Have u met me? unless you are 6"4 am taller than you and am not an Iroko tree grin
donholy28:
Have u met me? unless you are 6"4 am taller than you and am not an Iroko tree
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Is Taller Than You? by ClassCaptain(m): 3:25pm On Mar 15, 2016
Why not ... Imagine that kind tabrett bethell (cara the mordsith for legend of the seeker) showing interest in me..

I now say because she tall pass me, i cannot date her..

Shior
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Is Taller Than You? by ForeverNew(f): 3:28pm On Mar 15, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Why not ... Imagine that kind tabrett bethell (cara the mordsith for legend of the seeker) showing interest in me..

I now say because she tall pass me, i cannot date her..

Shior

LOL
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Is Taller Than You? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 15, 2016
I cant even dare to date a short lady cause they are always troublesome
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Is Taller Than You? by ForeverNew(f): 3:30pm On Mar 15, 2016
Oma307:
I cant even dare to date a short lady cause they are always troublesome
What of a girl wayyyyyy taller than you?
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Is Taller Than You? by swtdrms(m): 3:38pm On Mar 15, 2016
Am a type of guy who likes gals in all types of sizes, heights, shapes etc, so yep...i've dated both taller and shorter girls before. Present one is an iroko tree, i look like dwarf beside her but still, we rock

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Is Taller Than You? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 15, 2016
Both the short and taller one are no go area for me
'teamaverage'
ForeverNew:
What of a girl wayyyyyy taller than you?
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Is Taller Than You? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 15, 2016
Maxi112:
I do appreciate your choice/interest. But don't say it like being short is like having a disease.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Is Taller Than You? by donbenedict(m): 3:48pm On Mar 15, 2016
I'm a very simple guy... so tall or short dnt matter to me
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Is Taller Than You? by Maxi112: 3:48pm On Mar 15, 2016
G0ldcircle:

I do appreciate your choice/interest. But don't say it like being short is like having a disease.
no dear! one being short is not leprosy disease... yes I no!

the way some girls hate shout guys, same way I hate them!

my choice
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Is Taller Than You? by charmmy(f): 3:49pm On Mar 15, 2016
ForeverNew:

Well...u both are average. But when she wear heel kwanu?
The guy isnt average, he is short.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Is Taller Than You? by charmmy(f): 3:52pm On Mar 15, 2016
Height shouldnt be a deal breaker when it comes to love, i once dated one short guy, who wasnt handsome or rich either, his insecurities were the problem, he could easily had been one of my best guys ever, he thought me alot of what i know now.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Is Taller Than You? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 15, 2016
Maxi112:
no dear! one being short is not leprosy disease... yes I no!

the way some girls hate shout guys, same way I hate them!

my choice
Just to clarify things, do u hate them; like, u can't be in a relationship with them or u hate them in a way that u can't have anytn to do with them eeven as mere friends?
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Is Taller Than You? by faith551(m): 4:00pm On Mar 15, 2016
no,I dnt even feel comfortable walking with a girl who's taller than me.There's this romantic picture it paints when a lady stands on her toes to kiss a guy,not the other way round
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Is Taller Than You? by Hawlahscho(m): 4:16pm On Mar 15, 2016
Not too taller yes I can.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Is Taller Than You? by ForeverNew(f): 4:19pm On Mar 15, 2016
charmmy:
Height shouldnt be a deal breaker when it comes to love, i once dated one short guy, who wasnt handsome or rich either, his insecurities were the problem, he could easily had been one of my best guys ever, he thought me alot of what i know now.
Wow!! that is really thoughtful. Maybe your taste have changed now?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What A Transformation Or Do I Call It Change?? Photo / Naija Girls With Their "Forming" Attitude / Please Is It All The Ladies That Have Camel Toe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.