Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,081 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did (60835 Views)

Ohakim Blasts Rochas Okorocha As Pensioners Block Governor's Motorcade (photos) / Buratai's Convoy Was Blocked In Abuja Yesterday - Harun Elbinawi / Buhari Cuts Cars In Motorcade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did by MrMbaM: 10:30am On Oct 30, 2015
DeviIhimself:

Sharap there mr foolopus

You are the one to shut up, must you insult everyone? Dunce.
Re: Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did by shamecurls(m): 10:30am On Oct 30, 2015
saintandsinnerz:
Fayose is probably the only man from South West that can command vote from all other parts of Nigeria, including the South east and South south

Do SS and SE matter A Northern and Western alliance is already a wrap-up.
Re: Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did by DeviIhimself: 10:30am On Oct 30, 2015
[s][quote author=MrMbaM post=39511033]

You are the one to shut up, must you insult everyone? Dunce.[/quote[/s]]

lie nsi ebea
Re: Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did by kenoz(m): 10:30am On Oct 30, 2015
Nice
Re: Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did by gigabyte13: 10:31am On Oct 30, 2015
48noble:
Sharp brains r always seen in PDP

thats true, minus the CLUELESS ONE
Re: Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did by MrMbaM: 10:31am On Oct 30, 2015
DeviIhimself:
[s]

Oloribu omo aja.
Re: Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did by Wanice: 10:32am On Oct 30, 2015
deramarks:
I don't even tink he read d report well no need to quote him his mindset is up
kk
Re: Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did by DeviIhimself: 10:32am On Oct 30, 2015
[s]
MrMbaM:

Oloribu omo aja.
[/s]

ala fejuo nne i anya ebea

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did by MrMbaM: 10:37am On Oct 30, 2015
DeviIhimself:
[s][/s]

ala fejuo nne i anya ebea

Micheal Mba is a serial rapist- google.com
Re: Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 30, 2015
ANBAKO:
Nigerian.....we loose purpose, goals and objectives at the sight of money....or was it "Morning bread"?

Nigerian youths. .....eating their future since 1960.....

Do good for good to come your way

If you have nothing reasonable to post why can't u just read comments, so u expect the youth to beat the governor up abi?

Rubbish
Re: Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did by DeviIhimself: 10:38am On Oct 30, 2015
[s]
MrMbaM:

Micheal Mba is a serial rapist- google.com
[/s]

Afo sagbuo nne i
cc
lalasticlala Seun obinoscopy

this guy only knows how to derail threads

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did by onatisi(m): 10:40am On Oct 30, 2015
it is better this guy fayose leaves the pdp and build his own party . he has the clout and ppl like him wink
Re: Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did by ikombe: 10:41am On Oct 30, 2015
ANBAKO:
Nigerian.....we loose purpose, goals and objectives at the sight of money....or was it "Morning bread"?

Nigerian youths. .....eating their future since 1960.....

Do good for good to come your way
AJIAMU undecided
Re: Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did by ikombe: 10:43am On Oct 30, 2015
Eziachi:
Including using the army commander to rig election?
and you are the army commander he used ba undecided

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did by dammytosh: 10:43am On Oct 30, 2015
48noble:
Sharp brains r always seen in PDP

SO why did they present a dull brain in the last election ?
Re: Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did by roxell120(m): 10:44am On Oct 30, 2015
THE ONLY WISEMAN ALIVE IN YORUBALAND

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did by MrMbaM: 10:44am On Oct 30, 2015
[s]
DeviIhimself:
[s][/s]

Afo sagbuo nne i
cc

this guy only knows how to derail threads
[/s]

See this coward, you attack people and now call mods when under fire. You are a disgrace to your pathetic family. Micheal Mba is a serial rapist- google.com
Re: Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did by daveP(m): 10:45am On Oct 30, 2015
smiley
Re: Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did by saintandsinnerz: 10:45am On Oct 30, 2015
shamecurls:

Do SS and SE matter A Northern and Western alliance is already a wrap-up.
Keep deluding yourself. You think if for example, the APC decides to field a Yoruba man in 2019, and the PDP fields a core Northern Muslim, that the North will vote for the Yoruba man because of one f*** alliance and leave their Northern Muslim brother? Keep fooling yourself, very soon it will be clear to you that the North will never support you if a popular Northern candidate is available. Alliance ni alliance ko

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did by DeviIhimself: 10:47am On Oct 30, 2015
MrMbaM:
[s]

See this coward, you attack people and now call mods when under fire. You are a disgrace to your pathetic family. Micheal Mba is a serial rapist- google.com
[/s]

i don't have time for inconsequential elements fit for ethnic section so fork off

cc

Re: Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:48am On Oct 30, 2015
Some Governors would have told the angry youths to either Go and Die, Go to Hell or to climb a mountain and then Fall Down from there and Die if they are truelly angry.
For coming down from his car alone, he tried, some wud never step out of their cars let alone listen to the youths.

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did by Austin4lif: 10:50am On Oct 30, 2015
lurlah2014:
OP u wicked ooo so na only moni bread moni fayose can render no employment lol

and what the hell is that lapalapa man doing there? is he a beggar?
the most respected yoruba man on planet earth. FFK and fayose are the main men, fearless,courageous and charismatic. Yellowbar youths strive to be like them.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:50am On Oct 30, 2015
The People's Governor
Re: Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did by Unclerukus: 10:50am On Oct 30, 2015
He likes mixing in the crowd too much, a good thing but his enemies can use that to lure him out to do their deeds.
Re: Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did by CashVessel(m): 10:51am On Oct 30, 2015
Wanice:

http://viviangist.com/gov-fayoses-motorcade-was-blocked-in-ondo-by-angry-youths-see-what-he-did

These are the kind of leaders we crave for. Leaders who feel the pulse of the people and are approachable. Can Fayemi for example do this, even though he's a good man?
Re: Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did by Oteejay: 10:52am On Oct 30, 2015
Many a time you wonder if this man is actually a governor or ordinary citizen. He knows How to win the heart of many even in another state.He just won my admiration.

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did by Firefire(m): 10:53am On Oct 30, 2015
TEERALPH:

Indeed the man has proven beyond reasonable doubt that he is the peoples governor.

Absolutely!
Re: Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did by MrMbaM: 10:53am On Oct 30, 2015
[s]
DeviIhimself:
[s][/s]

i don't have time for inconsequential elements fit for ethnic section so fork off

cc

[/s]

I will always call you out anytime you curse people here, shameless thing.
Re: Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did by DeviIhimself: 10:54am On Oct 30, 2015
MrMbaM:
[s]

I will always call you out anytime you curse people here, shameless thing.
[/s]

Kitikpa gbagbuo nne i na nna i ebea tongue

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did by internetpo(m): 10:55am On Oct 30, 2015
nice move by fayose
Re: Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did by freemantony: 11:00am On Oct 30, 2015
This why his people loves him.if he contest election in his state one thousand times,he will win.
Re: Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 30, 2015
Fayose now doing the work of ondo state governor. God bless you sir. The Governor of Ekiti and Ondo states

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Personal Experience At Apple Junction During Peter Obi's Rally / Ibe Kachikwu Smuggled Exotic Car Stolen From Jaguar Plant: US Govt / Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.