Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,455 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did (60830 Views)

Ohakim Blasts Rochas Okorocha As Pensioners Block Governor's Motorcade (photos) / Buratai's Convoy Was Blocked In Abuja Yesterday - Harun Elbinawi / Buhari Cuts Cars In Motorcade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did by musicwriter(m): 11:02am On Oct 30, 2015
If Foyose run for president, that would be the first time I would vote anybody. This's the only man that understands his job.

If you check the history of great leaders any place in the world, you'll discover they all behaved like this man. They were never elitist.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did by 48noble(m): 11:03am On Oct 30, 2015
dammytosh:

SO why did they present a dull brain in the last election ?

They presented a Democrat...not a dulla.rdinho

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did by sammychimex(m): 11:04am On Oct 30, 2015
I just love this man. Even if its politics he plays it well.
Re: Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did by funkybully(f): 11:09am On Oct 30, 2015
The greatest yoloba legend living or dead.

Oshokomole my man.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did by lurlah2014(f): 11:10am On Oct 30, 2015
aregbeshola is the governor of osun state not ondo ok
Austin4lif:
he was traveling via that road, he is not the gov of ondo but Ekiiti. Fayose played the role of aregberascal who could not come and calm the restive youths in his state.
Re: Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did by miqos02(m): 11:13am On Oct 30, 2015
so the governor moves about with cash

Re: Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did by modestdude(m): 11:16am On Oct 30, 2015
This is SOCIAL INTELLIGENGE. Am currently reading a book with this title.

Thumbs up to the people's Governor.
Even Ondo people love him.

The Lion of the Tribe of Yoruba

****MODIFIED****

Please go tell Mimiko to repair that Iju/Itaogbolu road, its in a bad shape. Ekiti axis has been done satisfactorily

2 Likes

Re: Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 30, 2015
The poverty in Nigeria has bought the youth over... at the sight of cash an average Nigerian calms down... even ur bae when she mad calm her down with gift and cash....
Re: Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did by Farkson(m): 11:17am On Oct 30, 2015
48noble:
Sharp brains r always seen in PDP

Nay...otherwise Nigeria would have better off if d PDP gat sharp brain go to singapor and Brasil to see. Anybody would have done what Fayose did. Though I luv him for that.

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did by peterjero(m): 11:19am On Oct 30, 2015
ANBAKO:
Nigerian.....we loose purpose, goals and objectives at the sight of money....or was it "Morning bread"?

Nigerian youths. .....eating their future since 1960.....

Do good for good to come your way
My guy try go without food for days and say you want to fight for a purpose and see how it turns out, sometimes try not to criticise all the time and see the intentions if it was really bad an intention. Should they have beaten the governor or what, is he the police or do you think the governor have constitutional power to prosecute the police. His job is to appeal which he has done.

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did by investnow2013: 11:25am On Oct 30, 2015
Fayose! Fayose!! Fayose!!!.... This is extra-ordinary for a Nigerian Politician to do what you just did!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did by Austin4lif: 11:25am On Oct 30, 2015
lurlah2014:
aregbeshola is the governor of osun state not ondo ok
noted sir, is a mistake
Re: Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did by yorke1: 11:26am On Oct 30, 2015
The only leader with brain. Fayose for president!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did by babaireti(m): 11:33am On Oct 30, 2015
I am not a FAN of Fayose ,but I think I'm impressed by his action in this circumstance.He really understands grassroots politics and I give it to him

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did by CaptPlanet(m): 11:35am On Oct 30, 2015
Wanice:
Forget abt the cash. he gave it out of his magnanimity. We shld commend him for taking his time to listen to there grievances and restore law and order to the community.

Exactly, ElRufai wouldn't do the same.

https://www.nairaland.com/2694521/get-affordable-customised-jersey-here
Re: Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did by tuniski: 11:37am On Oct 30, 2015
Eziachi:
Including using the army commander to rig election?
E still dey pain u that Fayose won by landslide in a free, fair and credible election defeating an incumbent in the process. Well, the Ekiti people never said they were rigged and have continually deliver their votes to PDP in all Subsequent elections. U can't taint him with conspiracy!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did by justmenoni: 11:37am On Oct 30, 2015
We all know dat nah,God bless u...all d APC are green snake dat moves under d green grass,dey are ekute. When d rat is biting it keeps blowing air to the prey.

When mquote author=48noble post=39508425]Sharp brains r always seen in PDP[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did by slimfit1(m): 11:48am On Oct 30, 2015
Chanchit:
I just learnt something today. He could use his power to arrest all of them but he chose not to.

Don't deceive your self he doesn't have the power he himself knows that things have changed most in southwest state . Maybe in the north he would have arrested them.
Re: Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 30, 2015
Fayose should either leave PDP for another Party excluding APC . Then ,his presidential ambition would be an easy ride .
He still remain the only governor loved across all Boundaries in Nigeria .

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 30, 2015
Fayose conecting with peoplre even outside his state

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did by timunstopable: 11:50am On Oct 30, 2015
tout meets tout

Dog no dey chop Dog now

What do you expects
Re: Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 30, 2015
i dare PMB to do this.

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did by mioltai(m): 11:55am On Oct 30, 2015
Wow,this is commendable.the fact that d protesters were not teargassed is noteworthy.although disliked by opposition fayose is loved by his citizens.

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did by IYANGBALI: 11:56am On Oct 30, 2015
lyntiffany:
I Love this guy........He's one hell of a character. Abegi take this from mua kiss kiss kiss kiss
na wa for you o,na how many people you don kiss for nairaland?he go don reach 756 now,your mouth dey try. Aids is real o
Re: Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did by IlesanmiG: 12:03pm On Oct 30, 2015
menix:
Fayose my Role model..

The grassroot governor..
..till he comes down one day and they snipe him down from clear view.
Re: Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did by 400billionman: 12:04pm On Oct 30, 2015
Fayose is the man.

Only sadists will say something negative here..
Re: Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did by possible02: 12:07pm On Oct 30, 2015
the great man of the south west .theifnibu greatest rival
Re: Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did by orunto27: 12:15pm On Oct 30, 2015
Very good. Some Governors would kill them all and disappear.
Re: Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did by francotunsco: 12:28pm On Oct 30, 2015
Chanchit:
I just learnt something today. He could use his power to arrest all of them but he chose not to.
He chose not to, because he knew it wont work!
Re: Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did by blecele: 1:27pm On Oct 30, 2015
Jealousy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Eziachi:
Including using the army commander to rig election?
Re: Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did by blecele: 1:28pm On Oct 30, 2015
francotunsco:
He chose not to, because he knew it wont work!
Jealousy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did by faithchubby93(f): 1:31pm On Oct 30, 2015
D dude that was shot isn't dead,he is still much alive. I was caught in d middle of the fight between the police and d youth of iju,was travelling to Akure from Ado... thank God for Fayose,he was good in handling them yesterday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) / Buhari, Ojukwu, Orji Kalu And Babangida In Throwback Photo / My Personal Experience At Apple Junction During Peter Obi's Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.