Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Flash Back: When Obanikoro Was Opposed And APC Senators Walked Out (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flash Back: When Obanikoro Was Opposed And APC Senators Walked Out (video) (33138 Views)

Why I Walked Out On Jonathan – Sheriff / Akpabio On Why PDP Senators Walked Out Of Senate Today / Saraki's Lawyers Walked Out On Tribunal (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flash Back: When Obanikoro Was Opposed And APC Senators Walked Out (video) by hotdi(m): 4:18pm On Oct 30, 2015
Love Machine:
His criminal case is pending before tinubu's judges.

You mean?
Re: Flash Back: When Obanikoro Was Opposed And APC Senators Walked Out (video) by tomioro(m): 6:14pm On Oct 30, 2015
Let us be honest to ourselves. Is there any Senator in that chamber that is not corrupt?
Re: Flash Back: When Obanikoro Was Opposed And APC Senators Walked Out (video) by lawbabs: 6:43pm On Oct 30, 2015
blemon44:
Apc is more corrupt

Imagine Amaechi being a minister

It's a shame

On a very more serious note, when people say imagine Ameachi being a minister (in a way to show that he is very corrupt), I ask them, which case of corruption is against him? Because Wike wants him to be unacceptable by the public, he started waiving a banner of corruption over him and everyone started buying it without asking the question, why has he not taken him to court or the EFCC? He opened a judicial inquiry, which doesn't lead to anything without prosecution... So what are we talking about?
Re: Flash Back: When Obanikoro Was Opposed And APC Senators Walked Out (video) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 30, 2015
midehi2:

jelousy tongue

For what nau? So because am yet to dedicate sometin to my sugar sugar. Right?
Whatch out, coming soon!
Re: Flash Back: When Obanikoro Was Opposed And APC Senators Walked Out (video) by DJAmyluv: 7:53pm On Oct 30, 2015
HungerBAD:
It is different.

The APC walked out on principles and morality grounds. But, why did the PDP walkout?to promote corruption?
you are a complete dunce!
Re: Flash Back: When Obanikoro Was Opposed And APC Senators Walked Out (video) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 30, 2015
figo05:

cool cool
Hey bro, whatspp?
Re: Flash Back: When Obanikoro Was Opposed And APC Senators Walked Out (video) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 30, 2015
sameer1212:
Hey bro, whatspp?

Sam am good. Where av u been?
Re: Flash Back: When Obanikoro Was Opposed And APC Senators Walked Out (video) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 30, 2015
figo05:

Sam am good. Where av u been?
Lol... Have been around my brother. Man has to hustle na. grin
Re: Flash Back: When Obanikoro Was Opposed And APC Senators Walked Out (video) by midehi2(f): 8:01pm On Oct 30, 2015
figo05:

For what nau? So because am yet to dedicate sometin to my sugar sugar. Right? Whatch out, coming soon!
hahahahaha...funny you, am waiting
Re: Flash Back: When Obanikoro Was Opposed And APC Senators Walked Out (video) by blueskymultilin: 8:29pm On Oct 30, 2015
The APC are hypocritical party, they are full of deceit and lies
Re: Flash Back: When Obanikoro Was Opposed And APC Senators Walked Out (video) by dayowunmi(m): 9:22pm On Oct 30, 2015
efilefun:
If you watched the video, you will notice APC senators gave valid points why Obanikoro shouldn't be screened, unlike Obanikoro who was just told to bow and go without answering any questions, Amaechi was on the floor answering questions for above an hour and who told those senior waiters to turn dumb when he was being screened, they all know those mushroom evidence Wike compiled together can't nail Amaechi, the dude even came with documents to prove them wrong. There's no way you can compare the evidence of #EkitiGate and the puff-puff paper evidence Wike relied on.
So sure their meeting that day after walking out was successful cuz PDP members tasted same "dish" they served APC members back then and theirs was more painful cuz Amaechi is a sworn enemy of the current opposition party.
You know what I even find funny, people saying Amaechi is corrupt because of wike's panel report, lolz, what was a panel constitutes by wike going to find about amaechi before. why can't he go to court to sue amaechi for embezzlement? Amaechi even brought the panel report to the senate, PDP senators could have asked for it and ask questions but no, they didn't. PDP are only attacking tissues when they could av confronted amaechi with the issues on live TV
Re: Flash Back: When Obanikoro Was Opposed And APC Senators Walked Out (video) by lumeneng22: 9:22pm On Oct 30, 2015
Please play this video for Tinubu and his wife
. .You guys started the abrakadabra and we copy it why the complaints? I tire for Nigeria o.
Re: Flash Back: When Obanikoro Was Opposed And APC Senators Walked Out (video) by adconline(m): 9:28pm On Oct 30, 2015
HungerBAD:
It is different.

The APC walked out on principles and morality grounds. But, why did the PDP walkout?to promote corruption?
What principle and integrity Do u even know the meaning of those words?? Amaechi, a man that spent $ 1bn to build abadoned 5km-monorail while Ethiopia built 75km high speed with $457m.. A man that managed a yearly budget of N500bn=$3bn for 8 yrs, he spent close $20-24bn in 8 yrs and Rivers has nothing to show for it..
Re: Flash Back: When Obanikoro Was Opposed And APC Senators Walked Out (video) by Fearcom(m): 12:56am On Oct 31, 2015
efilefun:
If you watched the video, you will notice APC senators gave valid points why Obanikoro shouldn't be screened, unlike Obanikoro who was just told to bow and go without answering any questions, Amaechi was on the floor answering questions for above an hour and who told those senior waiters to turn dumb when he was being screened, they all know those mushroom evidence Wike compiled together can't nail Amaechi, the dude even came with documents to prove them wrong. There's no way you can compare the evidence of #EkitiGate and the puff-puff paper evidence Wike relied on.
So sure their meeting that day after walking out was successful cuz PDP members tasted same "dish" they served APC members back then and theirs was more painful cuz Amaechi is a sworn enemy of the current opposition party.
This got me cracking up," senior wailers to turn dumb" and "puff puff paper evidence" grin grin grin
Can't stop laughing
Re: Flash Back: When Obanikoro Was Opposed And APC Senators Walked Out (video) by godwinkessi: 2:29am On Oct 31, 2015
obum88:
PDP is corrupt
PDP has failed Nigeria.
Let's end PDP impunity.

Can't believe the defence you have is to compare APC to PDP a party you led us believe was heading the nation to doom. What happens to Change?

Bro theirs no different... APC still looks like pdp to me. Amaechi has been pdp I don't think their was any baptism that cleansed him off from the PDP blood they all possess. I've not seen any change my brother. They are just the same people just that they changed party due to their selfish desires. To cleans the country of corruption I think they all should die cos they are all the same can't u see it?
Re: Flash Back: When Obanikoro Was Opposed And APC Senators Walked Out (video) by ladi02(m): 3:18am On Oct 31, 2015
Obanikoro's day is coming but he has ran to the US.

All the guys that misused their office and almost plunged Nigeria into chaos will be dealt with.
Re: Flash Back: When Obanikoro Was Opposed And APC Senators Walked Out (video) by chrisblack: 3:28am On Oct 31, 2015
blemon44:
Apc is more corrupt

Imagine Amaechi being a minister

It's a shame
you are no different from the PDP senators .please tell us the evidence you have not the hearsay you all have been parading about,otherwise Stand up and file out like your pdpd senators or hold your peace
Re: Flash Back: When Obanikoro Was Opposed And APC Senators Walked Out (video) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 01, 2015
HungerBAD:
It is different.

Are you sure you know what you are saying? PDP senators walked out because they wanted Ameachi to go and clear his corruption cases but APC senators said NO. So how is PDP senators supporting corruption in this case?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: Again, Senate Rejects Magu As EFCC Chairman, States Why / Boss Mustapha Got To Know About His Appointment As SGF Through Amaechi / Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.