Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,642 members, 7,851,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:20 PM

Nigerian Women Are Mostly Snobs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Are Mostly Snobs (1402 Views)

He Told Her, "I Love U", She Snobs, Then He Did This! Hahahaha / Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger / Nairaland Men Are Mostly Snobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Women Are Mostly Snobs by Ramos16(m): 2:40pm On Oct 30, 2015
my observation/confusion is short and simple:

I do not understand why most Nigerian women are snob, if they feel like they are better than a guy they snob them, not only with guys, also with girls...

I do not know if it is just me that has noticed this or if this is what trends among ladies

lalasticala show me love
Re: Nigerian Women Are Mostly Snobs by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 30, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Women Are Mostly Snobs by misspicy(f): 2:45pm On Oct 30, 2015
undecided
Re: Nigerian Women Are Mostly Snobs by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 30, 2015
Do niggas really care about these things?
Re: Nigerian Women Are Mostly Snobs by Mutuwa(m): 2:49pm On Oct 30, 2015
Ramos16:
my observation/confusion is short and simple:

I do not understand why most Nigerian women are snob, if they feel like they are better than a guy they snob them, not only with guys, also with girls...

I do not know if it is just me that has noticed this or if this is what trends among ladies

lalasticala show me love

the ones that are snobs are still in the world of forms,ideas and fairy tale.the mature ones will really allow the human intellect in them, to flow and capture what is real.

"Woman wey never see problem,Na she dey still hold breast run"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Are Mostly Snobs by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2015
Meeeeen eeeeeh. If a gal smile at u, u say she's cheap, a flirt, bad news, demon, rag etc. We Wey com dey respect our old age again. Una call am snobbing. Wetin una want self?
Re: Nigerian Women Are Mostly Snobs by Ramos16(m): 3:00pm On Oct 30, 2015
pinceprinz:
Do niggas really care about these things?

yeah sure, it does not take anything from you, its just plain annoying that someone will want to act that way with you....

I have noticed several incidents where girls act as snobs, and only recently a girl started flirting with a guy she has always been a snob to, she started being nice to him and all, and I do not understand if it is foolishness or what, they think the men are dumb and won't notice.

I hear girls say "ah! me I don't want to suffer oh", and I shout at them saying "who the hell wants to suffer!".... most of them just want to sit around and expect one dangote son to come and take them out
Re: Nigerian Women Are Mostly Snobs by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 30, 2015
Ramos16:

yeah sure, it does not take anything from you, its just plain annoying that someone will want to act that way with you....

I have noticed several incidents where girls act as snobs, and only recently a girl started flirting with a guy she has always been a snob to, she started being nice to him and all, and I do not understand if it is foolishness or what, they think the men are dumb and won't notice.

I hear girls say "ah! me I don't want to suffer oh", and I shout at them saying "who the hell wants to suffer!".... most of them just want to sit around and expect one dangote son to come and take them out

cheesy cheesy

Stop stop stop stop stOP!

I'm really giggling hard rai now... cheesy

But really, I feel it's just girly to do shakara small nah, . Every girl wants to be treated like a baby you treat with utmost care and sensitive respect atimes lol... Even tho I hate that, one can't just help it if u wanna find favors in their eyes and get'em to be friendly wt ya. They just like it when u keep pressing their button smh,crayzie things!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Are Mostly Snobs by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 30, 2015
Shoe get size.

Different Nigerian women with different expectations. If one snobs you, move to the next, or are you a learner? While you are there trying to get the attention of a girl that has made it clear that she has no fvcks to give about you, another girl somewhere is silently praying for you to show her attention.

The best time to approach a girl is when she's alone and least to feel embarrassed by a total stranger accosting her. If all signs are in place and there's no favorable response, move the fvck on. . . Complaining and groaning about them only diminishes your confidence.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Mostly Snobs by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 30, 2015
cry
Re: Nigerian Women Are Mostly Snobs by faith551(m): 5:28pm On Oct 30, 2015
Op maybe you always appear desperate
Re: Nigerian Women Are Mostly Snobs by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 30, 2015
Anyss:
Meeeeen eeeeeh. If a gal smile at u, u say she's cheap, a flirt, bad news, demon, rag etc. We Wey com dey respect our old age again. Una call am snobbing. Wetin una want self?

A girl that smiles is cheap? Oh wow . never knew a person can be judged off of friendly characteristics shocked
Re: Nigerian Women Are Mostly Snobs by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 30, 2015
Confused set of species.

I was telling a couple of young chaps they shouldn't wonder much on why Naija ladies always run after successful individuals and famous celebrity.

Their mothers already set a precedence.
See Fela Kuti for example.
He married 27 hot chicks all at once.

So don't blame 2face, Davido or Wizkid. They're case is even better.

My boys couldn't agree more. grin
Re: Nigerian Women Are Mostly Snobs by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 31, 2015
Ashanti0522:

A girl that smiles is cheap? Oh wow . never knew a person can be judged off of friendly characteristics shocked

Go ask ur brodas at home n dey'll giv u d gist

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please, Who Know This Girl? / Girls R Rubbish, I Never Fall In Love Again / Ladies,not Every Man You See In Church Is A Husband Material(see Why)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.