Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,319 members, 7,829,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

WE LOVE BREASTS! Let’s Care For Them. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WE LOVE BREASTS! Let’s Care For Them. (978 Views)

Logical Reasons Why Men Love Breasts And It Totally Makes Sense / REVEALED: Why Men Love Breasts – Scientists / 7 Reasons Why Men Love Breasts …women Should Let Them Have It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WE LOVE BREASTS! Let’s Care For Them. by jkingx(m): 10:15pm On Oct 30, 2015
http://bluestocker.com/we-love-breasts-lets-care-for-them/

True, we love breast but don’t jump ahead of yourself. It may be far from what you think this article implies. I’m writing this post with a sad heart and as a result of a recent observation.
I am writing this article with a sad heart because I recently lost my favorite aunt in her mid-age. She died after a long tortuous battle with breast cancer and secondly, I recently observed a rather unhealthy behavior among many African women notably in the rural areas but still practiced by even city dwelling women; KEEPING CURRENCY NOTES IN THER BRA!! I knew that keeping money, even coins inside the bra was more or less normal for woman many, many years ago but wouldn’t believe women still do it in the twenty first century! It seem so shocking and strange to see young woman such as waitresses in restaurants and bars doing it.
I said we love breast because we simply do. Ask any woman from their teens to motherhood. The part of their body they foremost and probably always obsess with is their breasts. Let’s not even ask the men!
If the teenage boy wet dreaming about girls, the little school girl excited about her pecky sprouting breasts, old men that will renounce their age because of women breasts and mothers to whom the breast means the survival and health of their babies and let’s not forget babies to whom the breast is the best thing in the world. So you see, whether for aesthetics, sexuality or procreation, the breasts are important to all of us and we love them
Now, if breasts are so important and we all love them so much from cradle till our old age, why is that there are so many unhealthy practices bothering on the breast? Why did my Aunt, like perhaps a million other women died in her prime from breast cancer? What do you know about caring for those wonderful organs?
I’m neither a medical nor health expert of any kind but I wish to share what little I learnt and know about caring for the breast from the expert.
According to the Canadian Women health Network, “Breasts, like women's bodies, come in all shapes and sizes. Their tissue is varied, they change as you age, and the left one may not look the same as the right. One breast may grow faster or larger than the other. How your breasts feel and look can be affected by many things, including your menstrual cycle, pregnancy, breastfeeding, menopause, nutrition and aging. Some women experience a natural growth and fluid retention during the menstrual cycle that may be painful. With time, breasts tend to sag a bit more, especially after milestone changes in hormones, such as breastfeeding and menopause.”
TIPS FOR HEALTHY BREASTS.
Here are 11 useful tips for maintain healthy breasts.
1. Exercise Regularly
With all you know about exercise, (I recently wrote a post about exercise for weight loss), you probably never linked exercising with breast health but some research have suggested that regular exercise can lower the risk of breast cancer by 10% to 30%. Some experts however advice that women wear firm bras to prevent the ligament and fibrous glands from overstretching by excessive bouncing during exercise. Note that breasts have no muscles so exercise is not going to build and firm up your breasts.
2. Don’t smoke or quite if you do!
Smoking is associate with breast cancer in women so to improve and safeguard your breasts health, don’t smoke.
3. Avoid excessive alcohol intake.
4. Try to maintain a healthy weight.
5. Be careful about chemical substance you ingest or use on your body.
Many beauty products such as creams, lotions, soaps etc. are known to contain dangerous and toxic active chemical ingredient that get absorbs into the body with many of them linked to various kind of cancer. For instance, 99% of aggressive breast cancer tumors had an ingredient called parabens in them. Parabens are one of the most common preservatives used in products like deodorants, shampoos, and body lotions.
Here are some names to look out for and avoid, on the labels of beauty products
Synthetic colors, Parabens, Triclosan, Fragrance, Sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) / Sodium laureth sulfate (SLES), Phthalates, Toluene, Formaldehyde, Propylene glycol, Sunscreen chemicals: benzophenone, ethoxycinnmate, avobenzone etc.

6. Eat well
Eat low-fat, high-fiber and whole grain foods, lots of dark green, orange and red vegetables and fruits daily, washing your fruits and vegetables, or buying organic produce to reduce your exposure to potentially toxic chemicals;
7. Breastfeed as long as possible.
I think is nature’s miracle and compensation for women for follows nature plans.

8. Avoid Hormone replacement therapies
Hormone replacement therapy is receiving hormones, either to supplement a lack of naturally occurring hormones, or to substitute other hormones for naturally occurring hormones. Certain studies have shown that this increase the risk of breast cancer.
9. Wear the right size for you.
If you wear bras, wear comfortable loose-fitting bras except when exercising and do not wear them to bed.
10. Keep the breasts clean and moisturized
11. Examine your breast and know your breast so you could detect any abnormalities

http://bluestocker.com/we-love-breasts-lets-care-for-them/

Re: WE LOVE BREASTS! Let’s Care For Them. by demarc001: 10:18pm On Oct 30, 2015
Cancer is real but many don't care
Re: WE LOVE BREASTS! Let’s Care For Them. by faith551(m): 10:20pm On Oct 30, 2015
Na true ooo, I follow love am too,
#make I hear say I been read that encyclopedia up there, I just like the picture and heading
Re: WE LOVE BREASTS! Let’s Care For Them. by HCpaul(m): 10:26pm On Oct 30, 2015
I will try to read them in my dream. GN
Re: WE LOVE BREASTS! Let’s Care For Them. by itstpia8: 10:28pm On Oct 30, 2015
you do know you can grow your own, right?
Re: WE LOVE BREASTS! Let’s Care For Them. by falconey(m): 10:31pm On Oct 30, 2015
I love them but not willing to die for them.

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Babe Asked Him A Question And His Confuse. Pls Help / Why Alcohol Is Good For You! Notajokingstuff! / How Do You Answer This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.