Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Heavy Knocks For Buhari’s Anti-corruption War - Punch - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Knocks For Buhari’s Anti-corruption War - Punch (29752 Views)

BREAKING!! Buhari Receives Heavy Knocks In EU Parliament Over Biafra (see Video) / Olisah Metuh Offers To Return N400m, Pledges Support For Anti-Corruption War- SR / Buhari’s Anti-corruption War: Business Slows Down For Charter Airlines (Punch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Knocks For Buhari’s Anti-corruption War - Punch by otil1: 9:00am On Oct 31, 2015
omenka:
Let it be selective, what's important is that the job is being done.

By the time Baba is done hunting down his perceived witches, the next admin comes in and does same and we have a succession of witches hunting governments, before you know it, Nigeria would become a country devoid of witches.

At least by that time, we wouldn't have Witches and Wizards endorsing presidential candidates like they did Jonathan anymore.

Baba has my support in this glorious campaign 100%!!

Robot!

11 Likes

Re: Heavy Knocks For Buhari’s Anti-corruption War - Punch by MRSALT: 9:05am On Oct 31, 2015
omenka:

By the time Baba is done hunting down his perceived witches, the next admin comes in and does same and we have a succession of witches hunting governments, before you know it, Nigeria would become a country devoid of witches.

At least by that time, we wouldn't have Witches and Wizards endorsing presidential candidates like they did Jonathan anymore.

I don't want to criticize our amiable president but I think you are illogical in this post. When the fight against corruption becomes selective, the two immediate consequences are either revolt or total disappearance of the opposition as every corrupt politician will latch onto APC. which is democratically unhealthy.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Heavy Knocks For Buhari’s Anti-corruption War - Punch by Enahi(f): 9:16am On Oct 31, 2015
Buhari is here to do business and God will purnish him, he will die a rotten death.

I know the type of business he is doing because his CPC party has a percentage in APC, so he is scheming to weaken the PDP.

Useless almajiri want to control everything.

6 Likes

Re: Heavy Knocks For Buhari’s Anti-corruption War - Punch by OLADD: 9:19am On Oct 31, 2015
A nation suffering from the disease of acute memory loss. Why did we forget Buhari's history and antecedent so soon? How can we forget how he put Shagari in a house arrest but threw his deputy ( Alex Ekuweme) into prison? How he went about with his selective anti-corruption crusade between 1984 and 1985 a misnomer that eventually led to his ouster. Those expecting Buhari to change at the age of 72 are just been unrealistic as leopard rarely change its skin. However, one thing is certain; Buhari WILL truncate Nigerian democracy as he did in 1984.

15 Likes

Re: Heavy Knocks For Buhari’s Anti-corruption War - Punch by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 31, 2015
A knock is usually on ones head.
Re: Heavy Knocks For Buhari’s Anti-corruption War - Punch by lewisacid(m): 9:32am On Oct 31, 2015
Buhari 2 tlk 4 e campaign nd nw e dy complain

1 Like

Re: Heavy Knocks For Buhari’s Anti-corruption War - Punch by SeverusSnape(m): 9:33am On Oct 31, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
[s]pdp is worst than a scam, ur clueless corrupt gej were protecting both pdp and apc criminals, every single soul in pdp are corrupt plus few apc, what stop efcc under gej to witch hunt his opponent like sylva and prince audu, if every govt witch hunt their opponent, fight against corruption wil be half solve, plssssss my PMB, witch hunt everyone in pdp both d saint and d devil.[/s]
Illiterate go back to school. I feel like puking anytime I see your post.

8 Likes

Re: Heavy Knocks For Buhari’s Anti-corruption War - Punch by demarc001: 9:34am On Oct 31, 2015
I think say I go see person wen dem give knock for head.

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Knocks For Buhari’s Anti-corruption War - Punch by Akwasi(m): 9:34am On Oct 31, 2015
Let him fight it his way!
Re: Heavy Knocks For Buhari’s Anti-corruption War - Punch by Joeace3000(m): 9:34am On Oct 31, 2015
And john sent that he be asked if he was the Messiah or another cometh after him

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money today, here is my Nairaland thread (Brought to you by brilliantlightsmedia) where you can come in to learn how to join fiverr and offfer Hot, In-demand Services as well as developing the skills needed not only to make money monthly working online on fiverr but offline as a workplace skill you can start a business with or use to boost your resume and job chances. Ain't that cool?

The thread is a well explained step by step guide along with images to help you grasp what you need to do. to help you get started today

There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...

The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread
Re: Heavy Knocks For Buhari’s Anti-corruption War - Punch by SeverusSnape(m): 9:36am On Oct 31, 2015
MRSALT:

I don't want to criticize our amiable president but I think you are illogical in this post. When the fight against corruption becomes selective, the two immediate consequences are either revolt or total disappearance of the opposition as every corrupt politician will latch onto APC. which is democratically unhealthy.
Nice one. omenka is a paid zombie, You shouldn't expect anything better from him.

The fool is supporting selective justice and witch hunting.

10 Likes

Re: Heavy Knocks For Buhari’s Anti-corruption War - Punch by ricsman(m): 9:36am On Oct 31, 2015
who are those writing the petition? hope you will not allow your son enemy make you hate your son.

where was those petitioners before now.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Knocks For Buhari’s Anti-corruption War - Punch by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 31, 2015
omenka:

That's d kind of thing that comes out from the mouth of Fooooools receiving salary from APC.

12 Likes

Re: Heavy Knocks For Buhari’s Anti-corruption War - Punch by sarutobie(m): 9:38am On Oct 31, 2015
OLADD:
A nation suffering from the disease of acute memory loss. Why did we forget Buhari's history and antecedent so soon? How can we forget how he put Shagari in a house arrest but threw his deputy ( Alex Ekuweme) into prison? How he went about with his selective anti-corruption crusade between 1984 and 1985 a misnomer that eventually led to his ouster. Those expecting Buhari to change at the age of 72 are just been unrealistic as leopard rarely change its skin. However, one thing is certain; Buhari WILL truncate Nigerian democracy as he did in 1984.
I've always asked myself why the nigerian populace keep falling for the same tricks decade after decade, election after election. is it the garri they consume everyday or what? why is it that they do not have a sense of history? even shekau can be packaged as an angel in white in 15 years time and trust me people will thumbprint for him at the ballot box.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Knocks For Buhari’s Anti-corruption War - Punch by mbaboy(m): 9:40am On Oct 31, 2015
buhari is vindictive and covers corruption......remember he said general sani abacha never looted nigerian funds.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Knocks For Buhari’s Anti-corruption War - Punch by SeverusSnape(m): 9:41am On Oct 31, 2015
TruthisGOD:
Try to be reasonable here, when he is done with fighting corruption and manipulating the judicary so that his party will control most states, there won't be any opposition party again where the masses will fall to checkmate them and i dont see him fighting corruption against his party members. When this is achievied, there will be only one political party, even if you later see them as corrupt, you ve no choice bt to vote for them. If u don't they will still win cos the now ve the system under their control. You will only have an oppostion party when the members of (Apc) not the masses start getting tired of the party due to their selfish interest jst like PDP. The system will keep on moving in cycle and the masses keep suffering. I pity this country.
The guy ( omenka ) you quoted is a Benue indigene, and most of them are Fulani slaves, A slave will always defend his master; That's his destiny. So if you're surprised, I'm not.

5 Likes

Re: Heavy Knocks For Buhari’s Anti-corruption War - Punch by SeverusSnape(m): 9:44am On Oct 31, 2015
otil1:

Robot!
No, He's a Zombie.

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Knocks For Buhari’s Anti-corruption War - Punch by kinibigdeal(m): 9:46am On Oct 31, 2015
From this analysis, its seems Tinubu is planning to defect to PDP

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Knocks For Buhari’s Anti-corruption War - Punch by abe4kom: 9:48am On Oct 31, 2015
It has always been said by well meaning people that Buhari has nothing to offer this country except grab power back to the north

6 Likes

Re: Heavy Knocks For Buhari’s Anti-corruption War - Punch by wiseoneking: 9:48am On Oct 31, 2015
omenka:

the inglorious zombies again, even if buhari kills all your family members, you will be still applauding him. You will also thank him for raping your....? Slave. Blind followers. Even almamjiri's and boko boys are angry against pmb .

9 Likes

Re: Heavy Knocks For Buhari’s Anti-corruption War - Punch by godox2(m): 9:51am On Oct 31, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
The truth is that Buhari belong to some people and not everybody. His insincerity is legendary
C H I N E K E L E Mr T. U dey? Where have u been? Nawaoooooo welcome back.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Knocks For Buhari’s Anti-corruption War - Punch by PRYCE(m): 9:53am On Oct 31, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Like he said, at the fullness of time angry
"Fullness Of Time"? This government's a joke My brother!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heavy Knocks For Buhari’s Anti-corruption War - Punch by ckayman: 9:53am On Oct 31, 2015
I don't understand all these allegation here and there after some people already know Fashola and co will be nominated for minister. I think some of the people should have started these allegation for long and not now. Some people just want Misunderstanding between the President and the people who support him all along, just for their advantage. Sai Baba, go on and make Nigeria proud.
Re: Heavy Knocks For Buhari’s Anti-corruption War - Punch by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:57am On Oct 31, 2015
godox2:

C H I N E K E L E Mr T. U dey? Where have u been? Nawaoooooo welcome back.
Boss mi, I de o. How you de?

#Jesus Loves You
Re: Heavy Knocks For Buhari’s Anti-corruption War - Punch by walozanga(m): 10:03am On Oct 31, 2015
TruthisGOD:
Try to be reasonable here, when he is done with fighting corruption and manipulating the judicary so that his party will control most states, there won't be any opposition party again where the masses will fall to checkmate them and i dont see him fighting corruption against his party members. When this is achievied, there will be only one political party, even if you later see them as corrupt, you ve no choice bt to vote for them. If u don't they will still win cos the now ve the system under their control. You will only have an oppostion party when the members of (Apc) not the masses start getting tired of the party due to their selfish interest jst like PDP. The system will keep on moving in cycle and the masses keep suffering. I pity this country.

100% right

5 Likes

Re: Heavy Knocks For Buhari’s Anti-corruption War - Punch by IBBG(m): 10:03am On Oct 31, 2015
one comment for Nigerians, don't be gullible during elections
Re: Heavy Knocks For Buhari’s Anti-corruption War - Punch by loomer: 10:04am On Oct 31, 2015
See how una dey complain like say una no know the kind country wey una dey

1 Like

Re: Heavy Knocks For Buhari’s Anti-corruption War - Punch by 4C2215131: 10:05am On Oct 31, 2015
Seems like there are still 'Sacred cows' after all. In fact the number of these cows are so much that Nigeria should officially espouse Hinduism as its official state religion given that cows are sacred in the aforementioned religion.

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Knocks For Buhari’s Anti-corruption War - Punch by VISTIN(m): 10:06am On Oct 31, 2015
busuyem:
When will all these knocks stop? Indeed, uneasy lies on the head that wears the crown.

The writer is not a party Chieftain, he's just being blunt. Buhari made a lot of noise about this, in and outside the country before and after the election.

For me, this administration is worst in corruption than ever. I hate injustice, pretence.

Be sincere.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Twitter Reacts To NNPC Workers' Protest Of Unbundling Of NNPC / "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi / Banks Begin Deduction Of Loans From Chronic Debtors’ Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.