Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

5 Awesome Things You Should Know About Lastborns - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Awesome Things You Should Know About Lastborns (4455 Views)

Uncensored: 5 Awesome Places To Have S3x / 5 Awesome Texts To Send Girls (steal These) / 5 Awesome Things You Should Know About Vagina (EXPLICIT PICTURES. GUYS Keep Off) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Awesome Things You Should Know About Lastborns by aprokomania(m): 4:45pm On Oct 31, 2015
So this is in reply to the previous post on firstborns. considering the fact that I am a last born and I'm really miffed that first borns always have to take the shine and even here on nairaland, this brings me to my first point
1) we are highly competitive. why shouldn't we be, you have all those senior ones with their various achievenents and where ever you go someone is always telling you that your sibling was better. I personally am the last of seven and I plan to break any record any of my older peeps ever set, and then some.

2) we are rebellious. yes we are. because we have the whole long line of senior ones always yelling and telling us what to do. the slightest opportunity we get, we rebel from constituted authority. because we have had enough of it actually.

3) we are a bit dependent. okay remove the bit. we are really dependent. of all my siblings I am the only one mumsy took to school daily till I finished ss3. I'm sure she would have wanted me to go from home to the university but she obviously didn't read point number 2. I was having none of that.

4) We are kinda selfish. why shouldn't we be? we didn't get to share stuff with younger ones plus we got things from every of our elder ones so I'm not used to anybody sharing anything with me. the candy/cake/phone/new clothes are all mine and mine alone *evil grins.

5) we are generally sweet and awesome. I really have no reason for this bit I assure you we are. anyone who has dated a lastborn and can cope with all the previous points I mentioned will understand what I'm saying.
cc
Lalasticlala
mcyemite

15 Likes

Re: 5 Awesome Things You Should Know About Lastborns by aprokomania(m): 4:46pm On Oct 31, 2015
you guys should see this naira land post it might save your life

www.nairaland.com/2705375/hypertension-silent-killer
Re: 5 Awesome Things You Should Know About Lastborns by Mumuuu: 4:47pm On Oct 31, 2015
mtchew
Re: 5 Awesome Things You Should Know About Lastborns by Mumuuu: 4:48pm On Oct 31, 2015
if am say i shud slapped you ehn, it his be like ams wicked
Re: 5 Awesome Things You Should Know About Lastborns by falconey(m): 4:49pm On Oct 31, 2015
hmmm
Re: 5 Awesome Things You Should Know About Lastborns by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 31, 2015
Wow!!!op pls kindly call d mods to move dis to family section undecided nothing romantic about ds ur topics!
Re: 5 Awesome Things You Should Know About Lastborns by AJ01(m): 4:51pm On Oct 31, 2015
Booked
Re: 5 Awesome Things You Should Know About Lastborns by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 31, 2015
I learnt lastborns are always at the recieving end, every evil dumped from the parents to the first child to second and so on always land on the last borns. And scientifically proven, lastborns are mostly d ugliest in the family

1 Like

Re: 5 Awesome Things You Should Know About Lastborns by chandli: 5:02pm On Oct 31, 2015
Durentt:
I learnt lastborns are always at the recieving end, every evil dumped from the parents to the first child to second and so on always land on the last borns. And scientifically proven, lastborns are mostly d ugliest in the family
The witches from your village dumped every evil on you that's why you come out hear and spill trash from your empty head.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Awesome Things You Should Know About Lastborns by menabae(f): 5:03pm On Oct 31, 2015
Durentt:
hahhahhaha somehow correct,and they are sometimes very dull...proudly fb thou
Re: 5 Awesome Things You Should Know About Lastborns by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 31, 2015

Re: 5 Awesome Things You Should Know About Lastborns by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 31, 2015
Mah buk space
Re: 5 Awesome Things You Should Know About Lastborns by rotexteymie(f): 5:30pm On Oct 31, 2015
undecidedNothing on 2nd borns?
Re: 5 Awesome Things You Should Know About Lastborns by Cyberfavour(m): 5:31pm On Oct 31, 2015
Re: 5 Awesome Things You Should Know About Lastborns by ClassCaptain(m): 5:40pm On Oct 31, 2015
ok
Re: 5 Awesome Things You Should Know About Lastborns by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 31, 2015
Except for #3 but YEASH to the rest.
Re: 5 Awesome Things You Should Know About Lastborns by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 31, 2015
chandli:

The witches from your village dumped every evil on you that's why you come out hear and spill trash from your empty head.
pained lastborn, pls dont blame me, i didnt born u, u hear?
Re: 5 Awesome Things You Should Know About Lastborns by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 31, 2015
menabae:
hahhahhaha somehow correct,and they are sometimes very dull...proudly fb thou
If you as a first born talks like this, going by your logic, your last born go worst. But for his/her destiny sake i pray make he/she no follow your logic.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Awesome Things You Should Know About Lastborns by aprokomania(m): 5:50pm On Oct 31, 2015
Rocktation , farano please do the needful
Re: 5 Awesome Things You Should Know About Lastborns by Lilyomi(f): 5:58pm On Oct 31, 2015
Last borns r usually intelligent, stubborn, fearless and curious. I'm one.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Awesome Things You Should Know About Lastborns by nicerod(m): 6:04pm On Oct 31, 2015
Conta thread pee on it& jets out
Re: 5 Awesome Things You Should Know About Lastborns by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 31, 2015
Lilyomi:
Last borns r usually intelligent, stubborn, fearless and curious. I'm one.

Please tell them. Rawr!

1 Like

Re: 5 Awesome Things You Should Know About Lastborns by chandli: 6:41pm On Oct 31, 2015
Durentt:
pained lastborn, pls dont blame me, i didnt born u, u hear?
I wish I was the last born but sorry I'm not
Re: 5 Awesome Things You Should Know About Lastborns by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 31, 2015
chandli:

I wish I was the last born but sorry I'm not
then go to hell, who even gives a damn about u
Re: 5 Awesome Things You Should Know About Lastborns by chandli: 6:54pm On Oct 31, 2015
Durentt:
then go to hell, who even gives a damn about u
Silence is the best answer sha for foools

2 Likes

Re: 5 Awesome Things You Should Know About Lastborns by komzyb(f): 6:55pm On Oct 31, 2015
Durentt:
very wrong

2 Likes

Re: 5 Awesome Things You Should Know About Lastborns by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 31, 2015
komzyb:
very wrong
with u as an exemption. Babe ure so beautiful, wow
Re: 5 Awesome Things You Should Know About Lastborns by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 31, 2015
chandli:

Silence is the best answer sha for foools
Even d most fooolish people also use dis saying. Smh
Re: 5 Awesome Things You Should Know About Lastborns by naijaboiy: 7:15pm On Oct 31, 2015
I just hate that they are really stubborn. I almost gave my younger brother a hot slap few days ago because of unnecessary display of stubbornness. angry

Well i'm in the middle and not the first or last but when it comes to being the 'Black Sheep' of the family you'll find me first. wink
Re: 5 Awesome Things You Should Know About Lastborns by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 31, 2015
naijaboiy:
I just hate that they are really stubborn. I almost gave my younger brother a hot slap few days ago because of unnecessary display of stubbornness. angry

Well i'm in the middle and not the first or last but when it comes to being the 'Black Sheep' of the family you'll find me first. wink
Gbam, and u are proudly black sheep. Smhhhhhhhh ooooh
Re: 5 Awesome Things You Should Know About Lastborns by naijaboiy: 7:21pm On Oct 31, 2015
Durentt:
Gbam, and u are proudly black sheep. Smhhhhhhhh ooooh
Someone has to fill in that space. cheesy
Re: 5 Awesome Things You Should Know About Lastborns by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 31, 2015
naijaboiy:

Someone has to fill in that space. cheesy
LOL.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hilarious Relationship Memes / Club For Weed Smokers. / When Your Girlfriend Start Forming 'Busy' For You...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.