Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

The Nairaland Transgender Dramathread! - How To Spot A Transgender. Part 1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Nairaland Transgender Dramathread! - How To Spot A Transgender. Part 1 (1073 Views)

Man Spotted A Transgender In Ibadan (Photos) / Kingcheezypuff Dramathread || The Number 1 Derailer Of Thread On Nairaland / The MRCORK Dramathread | Everyone Get In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nairaland Transgender Dramathread! - How To Spot A Transgender. Part 1 by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 31, 2015
grin grin

Cc: agoman
Bcc: Dudes looking for babes online
Bccc:lalasticlala shocked

I have spent only 3 years on dating/social media/forum websites. And I realize that everyone is a transgender unless verified. Including the males! Some males are actually females behind the moniker but that's rare..it's usually the reverse. Males behind the female moniker.

The thread is dedicated to agoman and all dudes looking for wives online and all girls looking for husband online. I observed the dude today. All over nairaland even front page topics lashing about the Transgender and fake females. Seems he is pissed off!

Mr agoman I want you to know something. ..everyone is fake! Even you are fake!! No one can tell who is behind the moniker no matter how hard you try. The only true way is is a video chat or phone call which a random female(real or fake) won't grant such opportunity. But nevertheless there are still ways to spot a potential Transgender :

Take note, I mentioned potential- it means the person may not be a transgender even if they possess the following qualities. And no one should take anything personal. I'm catching my fun.. so catch yours. If you are pissed with this (maybe you are a transgender) sorry grin

Male Transgender With Female Moniker

1) No profile pic:- This is the most common way. Of course they upload pics. But not really pics. They mostly upload random pics on the Internet. No steady picture of one person.

Note: 87% of ladies have it in their DNA to show off. Especially the pretty ones. So a female moniker lacking some pics and skin is 80% fake. cheesy

2) Bashing Males (Feminist):- Yup, you read right. The feminists online are actually males! Do you know why? They behave that way so they would be found genuine. sad

Note: The true feminists online, won't even make use of a female moniker. Statistics and research confirms that. And 80% of online feminists who use female moniker, do not appear on dating or romance sections of forums. They are found in Civil or Politics section grin

3) Creating female specific threads! No explanation. Just is....

4) They do not reply mails or share external contact information. No explanation.. just is

Note: 79% of real females online would share contact if you are conversant with them on the forum. When you go out of proportion or beyond your bounds with them, they react by deleting or blocking you. That is the real one.

Not ignoring in the beginning. What if you have a business offer? undecided

5) They are so online : 89% of women are scarce online. A real woman may login twice whilst a man can login 5 times. It sounds ironic that it should be the man logging in less as per say he is busy. It's ironic but true. The men login more.

Facebook once released a report that mst online are Men. Why? Most ladies have their fun offline! That's the truth. Yo can ping a girl. She won't reply for hours or days. Ping a guy.. instant reply.

Why 's it ? Not like the man is jobless.. he is actually at work but most men be it young or old derive more pleasure in tech and Internet more than the female .A man can login during his break time at work and at female during that same break time would instead be gossiping with fellow females in the canteen .They don't really have time for the net. It's their nature. How many women own websites? Tell me? Very few. That proves it. Some own but employ people to run it.

Part 2: Identifying the Females behind the male moniker... cheesy

Trust me 3 are on NL. They are real females but with male and they even bash females. I caught the 3rd one today. Although I promised them anonymity. So I won't share their monikers.

Part 2. Loading...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Nairaland Transgender Dramathread! - How To Spot A Transgender. Part 1 by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 31, 2015
proudly male cool
Re: The Nairaland Transgender Dramathread! - How To Spot A Transgender. Part 1 by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 31, 2015
Re: The Nairaland Transgender Dramathread! - How To Spot A Transgender. Part 1 by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 31, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Nairaland Transgender Dramathread! - How To Spot A Transgender. Part 1 by falconey(m): 6:32pm On Oct 31, 2015
Oyind17:
proudly male cool

serious?
Re: The Nairaland Transgender Dramathread! - How To Spot A Transgender. Part 1 by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 31, 2015
Oyind17:
proudly male cool

Hmmmm
Re: The Nairaland Transgender Dramathread! - How To Spot A Transgender. Part 1 by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 31, 2015
rexkexmilan:
shocked shocked shocked

Shocked?
Re: The Nairaland Transgender Dramathread! - How To Spot A Transgender. Part 1 by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 31, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
Nairalanders said so and I like being male

1 Like

Re: The Nairaland Transgender Dramathread! - How To Spot A Transgender. Part 1 by Fulaboy(m): 6:35pm On Oct 31, 2015
undecided
Re: The Nairaland Transgender Dramathread! - How To Spot A Transgender. Part 1 by Tallesty1(m): 6:51pm On Oct 31, 2015
Oyind17:

Nairalanders said so and I like being male
Ain't you married again?

#scared
Re: The Nairaland Transgender Dramathread! - How To Spot A Transgender. Part 1 by itstpia8: 6:52pm On Oct 31, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]

transgender for sure.
Re: The Nairaland Transgender Dramathread! - How To Spot A Transgender. Part 1 by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 31, 2015
Tallesty1:
Ain't you married again?

#scared
Who dey spread this married rumor anyway I have about 15 husbands and 10 boyfriends.
I am a guy at the same time. I love been me I have many sides. you fit add lez join sef.
I come here for fun
Re: The Nairaland Transgender Dramathread! - How To Spot A Transgender. Part 1 by Tallesty1(m): 6:59pm On Oct 31, 2015
Oyind17:

Who dey spread this married rumor anyway I have about 15 husbands and 10 boyfriends.
I am a guy at the same time. I love been me I have many sides. you fit add lez join sef.
I come here for fun
I am officially confused now!
Re: The Nairaland Transgender Dramathread! - How To Spot A Transgender. Part 1 by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 31, 2015
Tallesty1:
I am officially confused now!
Lol, don't be na. take am sey I be Nairalander
Re: The Nairaland Transgender Dramathread! - How To Spot A Transgender. Part 1 by Djicemob: 7:10pm On Oct 31, 2015
So you mean ngeneUKWU is a transgender? shocked
Re: The Nairaland Transgender Dramathread! - How To Spot A Transgender. Part 1 by ElDaIllest(m): 7:11pm On Oct 31, 2015
:-/ When joblessness hits the dome
Re: The Nairaland Transgender Dramathread! - How To Spot A Transgender. Part 1 by IamLEGEND1: 7:12pm On Oct 31, 2015
this doesn't make sense
Re: The Nairaland Transgender Dramathread! - How To Spot A Transgender. Part 1 by agoman: 9:16pm On Oct 31, 2015
Strahovski:
grin grin

Cc: agoman
Bcc: Dudes looking for babes online
Bccc:lalasticlala shocked

I have spent only 3 years on dating/social media/forum websites. And I realize that everyone is a transgender unless verified. Including the males! Some males are actually females behind the moniker but that's rare..it's usually the reverse. Males behind the female moniker.

The thread is dedicated to agoman and all dudes looking for wives online and all girls looking for husband online. I observed the dude today. All over nairaland even front page topics lashing about the Transgender and fake females. Seems he is pissed off!

Mr agoman I want you to know something. ..everyone is fake! Even you are fake!! No one can tell who is behind the moniker no matter how hard you try. The only true way is is a video chat or phone call which a random female(real or fake) won't grant such opportunity. But nevertheless there are still ways to spot a potential Transgender :

Take note, I mentioned potential- it means the person may not be a transgender even if they possess the following qualities. And no one should take anything personal. I'm catching my fun.. so catch yours. If you are pissed with this (maybe you are a transgender) sorry grin

Male Transgender With Female Moniker

1) No profile pic:- This is the most common way. Of course they upload pics. But not really pics. They mostly upload random pics on the Internet. No steady picture of one person.

Note: 87% of ladies have it in their DNA to show off. Especially the pretty ones. So a female moniker lacking some pics and skin is 80% fake. cheesy

2) Bashing Males (Feminist):- Yup, you read right. The feminists online are actually males! Do you know why? They behave that way so they would be found genuine. sad

Note: The true feminists online, won't even make use of a female moniker. Statistics and research confirms that. And 80% of online feminists who use female moniker, do not appear on dating or romance sections of forums. They are found in Civil or Politics section grin

3) Creating female specific threads! No explanation. Just is....

4) They do not reply mails or share external contact information. No explanation.. just is

Note: 79% of real females online would share contact if you are conversant with them on the forum. When you go out of proportion or beyond your bounds with them, they react by deleting or blocking you. That is the real one.

Not ignoring in the beginning. What if you have a business offer? undecided

5) They are so online : 89% of women are scarce online. A real woman may login twice whilst a man can login 5 times. It sounds ironic that it should be the man logging in less as per say he is busy. It's ironic but true. The men login more.

Facebook once released a report that mst online are Men. Why? Most ladies have their fun offline! That's the truth. Yo can ping a girl. She won't reply for hours or days. Ping a guy.. instant reply.

Why 's it ? Not like the man is jobless.. he is actually at work but most men be it young or old derive more pleasure in tech and Internet more than the female .A man can login during his break time at work and at female during that same break time would instead be gossiping with fellow females in the canteen .They don't really have time for the net. It's their nature. How many women own websites? Tell me? Very few. That proves it. Some own but employ people to run it.

Part 2: Identifying the Females behind the male moniker... cheesy

Trust me 3 are on NL. They are real females but with male and they even bash females. I caught the 3rd one today. Although I promised them anonymity. So I won't share their monikers.

Part 2. Loading...

we must uncover them. join the tranny police on nairaland. we need to fight dis evil

(1) (Reply)

5 Easy Ways To Deal With Vaginal Dryness / Beautifuls Girls, Follow Me. / 14th Feb, 2016 Is Rapture Day...stay In Your Church.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.