Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Worst Week Ever!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Worst Week Ever!!! (1765 Views)

My Husband Did Something Worst!! / Guys. What’s The Worst Way A Girl Has Even Turned You Down ? / Share Your Worst Sexual Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worst Week Ever!!! by yilly(f): 8:35pm On Oct 31, 2015
Last week i didn't get my dream job, this week i was duped and last night my phone & my charger got FRIED by Nepa power surge. Today, other bad luck kept happening especially the one that keke napep's tyre got busted by an unknown object when i was still on board. Whats the next worst that could happen Where will i even start from And on top of that, am stressed & feeling sick. OMG....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Worst Week Ever!!! by Merlissa(f): 8:36pm On Oct 31, 2015
Sorry...

The Lord is your muscle!
Re: Worst Week Ever!!! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 31, 2015
Maybe an awesome year is on the way. Look on the bright side.

2 Likes

Re: Worst Week Ever!!! by Aspiregreat: 8:39pm On Oct 31, 2015
Such a Pathetic Experience.well 'The Darkest night shows that dawn is near'. I suggest You probably Pray More.
Re: Worst Week Ever!!! by misspicy(f): 8:52pm On Oct 31, 2015
awwww...come here come here boo...put your head on my bosom cheesy ...you would be alright
Re: Worst Week Ever!!! by Swissheart(f): 9:01pm On Oct 31, 2015
Everything is going to be alright.Relax Bae.
Re: Worst Week Ever!!! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 31, 2015
Maybe this period is all you need to overcome to see the light at the end of the tunnel
Be strong, don't let it get you down. God'll see you through

All is well
Re: Worst Week Ever!!! by Cutehector(m): 9:35pm On Oct 31, 2015
Send me ur account number.... cool
Re: Worst Week Ever!!! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 31, 2015
yilly:
Last week i didn't get my dream job, this week i was duped and last night my phone & my charger got FRIED by Nepa power surge. Today, other bad luck kept happening especially the one that keke napep's tyre got busted by an unknown object when i was still on board. Whats the next worst that could happen Where will i even start from And on top of that, am stressed & feeling sick. OMG....
who did u fucc.k last?..Let's take it up from dia

3 Likes

Re: Worst Week Ever!!! by Nastydroid(m): 10:06pm On Oct 31, 2015
misspicy:
awwww...come here come here boo...put your head on my bosom cheesy ...you would be alright
can I put my head also?
Re: Worst Week Ever!!! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 31, 2015
Cutehector:
Send me ur account number.... cool
Re: Worst Week Ever!!! by misspicy(f): 10:26pm On Oct 31, 2015
Nastydroid:
can I put my head also?
did you have a bad day too
Re: Worst Week Ever!!! by Roland17(m): 10:42pm On Oct 31, 2015
"Don't worry about a thing..cos every little thing is going to be alright"- Bob Marley

Stay positive, patient, resilient and courageous.
Re: Worst Week Ever!!! by Nastydroid(m): 11:12pm On Oct 31, 2015
misspicy:
did you have a bad day too
yes, I haven't eaten since morning sad

1 Like

Re: Worst Week Ever!!! by naijathings(m): 1:45am On Nov 01, 2015
worst week ever ? what do you know about that ?

go and tell it to those who got bombed by bokoharam
go and tell it to those who watched their homes get burnt by boko
go and tell it to those who lost an arm or leg when boko came to their village.
some people are in IDP camps and they have lost everything including family.
go and tell it to those who lost everything they planted in the farm because of flood
innocent kids getting raped and murdered every week
innocent kids getting trapped and confused in the middle of their parents divorce every week
fulani herdsmen raping women, killing men and destroying their farms

pick one.

1 Like

Re: Worst Week Ever!!! by yilly(f): 4:59am On Nov 01, 2015
naijathings:
worst week ever ? what do you know about that ?

go and tell it to those who got bombed by bokoharam
go and tell it to those who watched their homes get burnt by boko
go and tell it to those who lost an arm or leg when boko came to their village.
some people are in IDP camps and they have lost everything including family.
go and tell it to those who lost everything they planted in the farm because of flood
innocent kids getting raped and murdered every week
innocent kids getting trapped and confused in the middle of their parents divorce every week
fulani herdsmen raping women, killing men and destroying their farms

pick one.

U don't knw me, n u don't knw whr i hv been. I hv lived wt dat bombs around me. And i hv run for my life too until i left dat city n i hv put it behind me. Am nt sure u'll wnt to hv a taste of it. Dont b in a haste to judge pls.
Re: Worst Week Ever!!! by yilly(f): 7:05am On Nov 01, 2015
Thanks @all for ur comforting words and encouragement.
Re: Worst Week Ever!!! by naijathings(m): 7:51am On Nov 01, 2015
yilly:

U don't knw me, n u don't knw whr i hv been. I hv lived wt dat bombs around me. And i hv run for my life too until i left dat city n i hv put it behind me. Am nt sure u'll wnt to hv a taste of it. Dont b in a haste to judge pls.

Yeah I don't know you. I dont have to. I was only commenting based on your first post.
I was not judging you . I was only asking WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT IT ? But you seem to know about it.
If I would WANT to have a taste of it ?
I left Lagos to WUKARI, TARABA STATE at the age of 9 and I witnessed JUKUN and Takum ethnic wars . One time, the ethnic fight and slaughter broke out when I took permission from school to go to the town hospital and I was trapped. I still don't know how I did not die that day. That was not the last of it.

Re: Worst Week Ever!!! by yilly(f): 8:11pm On Nov 01, 2015
naijathings:

Yeah I don't know you. I dont have to. I was only commenting based on your first post.
I was not judging you . I was only asking WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT IT ? But you seem to know about it.
If I would WANT to have a taste of it ?
I left Lagos to WUKARI, TARABA STATE at the age of 9 and I witnessed JUKUN and Takum ethnic wars . One time, the ethnic fight and slaughter broke out when I took permission from school to go to the town hospital and I was trapped. I still don't know how I did not die that day. That was not the last of it.
Look, am talkng abt my present. If u won't comfort or encourage me, its nt by force for u to comment, dats simple. If i wnt to talk abt boko haram, i will bt dnt drag thier issue into my life n it doesnt mean am ignorant of d thngs dey are doin!
Re: Worst Week Ever!!! by MrCork: 8:16pm On Nov 01, 2015
yilly:

...sweery plis lets talk about somtin more imporant....any ways sinse u ask..did I mention I drivev £28,000 (cash) range rover spot n am from some rich yuppy area in london pekam!! wink

1 Like

Re: Worst Week Ever!!! by misspicy(f): 8:24pm On Nov 01, 2015
MrCork:

...sweery plis lets talk about somtin more imporant....any ways sinse u ask..did I mention I drivev £28,000 (cash) range rover spot n am from some rich yuppy area in london pekam!! wink
she is darkskinned...chck her dp grin
cheesy tongue
Re: Worst Week Ever!!! by Fourwinds: 10:53pm On Nov 01, 2015
it is well ooo
Re: Worst Week Ever!!! by yilly(f): 4:54am On Nov 02, 2015
misspicy:
she is darkskinned...chck her dp grin cheesy tongue
Thanks for dat my dear.
Re: Worst Week Ever!!! by yilly(f): 4:57am On Nov 02, 2015
MrCork:

And i didnt tell you who actually dupe me either. Its a guy who claims to b in UK too & lied dat he love me & also would sent me some gifts all d way. So nope! Nt even in my dream will i b fooled again. Thank you.
Re: Worst Week Ever!!! by MrCork: 6:07am On Nov 02, 2015
yilly:

And i didnt tell you who actually dupe me either. Its a guy who claims to b in UK too & lied dat he love me & also would sent me some gifts all d way. So nope! Nt even in my dream will i b fooled again. Thank you.

..sweery the good news iz that u looklike one of my ex jamaican lovelys. .Tanisha...very preety ting wit sexxxxy eyes ..cute nose wit a sexxxy smile like yors.. wink

...the bad news though iz that u wud nid to change yor compleexsion to lightskin yellow b4 I can move in!(no ofeense)
angry

1 Like

Re: Worst Week Ever!!! by MrCork: 6:09am On Nov 02, 2015
Merlissa:
Sorry...

The Lord is your muscle!

...which muscle?..arre u lightskin? angry

1 Like

Re: Worst Week Ever!!! by Nobody: 6:17am On Nov 02, 2015
yilly:
maybe u shud run to TB joshua oooh shocked
Re: Worst Week Ever!!! by yilly(f): 6:41am On Nov 02, 2015
MrCork:

..sweery the good news iz that u looklike one of my ex jamaican lovelys. .Tanisha...very preety ting wit sexxxxy eyes ..cute nose wit a sexxxy smile like yors.. wink

...the bad news though iz that u wud nid to change yor compleexsion to lightskin yellow b4 I can move in!(no ofeense)
angry
oh sorry sweery bt i luv my complexion like dat cos dats wat God gave me(in ur tone).

1 Like

Re: Worst Week Ever!!! by Merlissa(f): 6:47am On Nov 02, 2015
MrCork:

...which muscle?..arre u lightskin? angry

.... which muscle? ..arre u lightskin?

(1) (Reply)

What Re Your New-year Resolution(s), As Pertains The Opp. Sex? / Guys, Would You Allow Your Bride Wear This Wedding Gown? / When You mistake A should - be girlfriend For A Wife And A Boy For A Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.