Stats: 3,151,355 members, 7,812,009 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Guys. What’s The Worst Way A Girl Has Even Turned You Down ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys. What’s The Worst Way A Girl Has Even Turned You Down ? (4315 Views)

What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? / What Is The Worst Way A Guy Or Girl Has Turned You Down? / The Way A Guy Stylishly Touched This Lady In Public Has Caused Online Argument (2) (3) (4)

Guys. What’s The Worst Way A Girl Has Even Turned You Down ? by Anuoluwapo23(f): 7:17am On Jul 24, 2017
Guys. What’s the worst way a girl has even turned you down ?
And have you ever bought a phone for a lady?
Coz then a guy bought me itel p51
Share Your Experience.
Re: Guys. What’s The Worst Way A Girl Has Even Turned You Down ? by ANIEXTY(m): 7:22am On Jul 24, 2017
Re: Guys. What’s The Worst Way A Girl Has Even Turned You Down ? by Fadiga24(m): 7:41am On Jul 24, 2017
You are a girl so we won't tell you. tongue

Re: Guys. What’s The Worst Way A Girl Has Even Turned You Down ? by blackonblack(m): 7:54am On Jul 24, 2017
You mean this week?

I'M MARIED. She said.

But I still want colet that number o. I no send.

Girls are polite with me sha, ONE LOVE

Re: Guys. What’s The Worst Way A Girl Has Even Turned You Down ? by chybykee(m): 7:55am On Jul 24, 2017
Never Experienced that undecided
Re: Guys. What’s The Worst Way A Girl Has Even Turned You Down ? by AlexCk: 8:07am On Jul 24, 2017
....soooo

We were together and she was like
She: ..so, do u have "30billion for ya akankt o"

Me: nah, but look, "I'll catch a grenade for ya"

She: hm, look o, cash o cuz "im sexy & i knw it"

Me: see bbe, "if our love wss a fairy tale, I'll charge in & rescue u"

She: see, "i hv to chop ur money, chop ur money o, cuz i don't care" if not I'll leave

Me: noo, "pleaseeee, don't leave me"

She: guy, when u ready, and u see me walk by just "holla at ur gurl". *walks away*

Me: " you had a lot of crooks tryna steal your heart, never really had luck, couldn't ever figure out, How to love, how to love". #sighs

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys. What’s The Worst Way A Girl Has Even Turned You Down ? by toastedbread: 9:30am On Jul 24, 2017
You're like a brother to me.

Re: Guys. What’s The Worst Way A Girl Has Even Turned You Down ? by Khodorkovsky(m): 9:34am On Jul 24, 2017
She turned me down after I used a Ferrari enzo to ask her out , she declined.
Re: Guys. What’s The Worst Way A Girl Has Even Turned You Down ? by Learnstuffs: 10:49am On Jul 24, 2017
She requested for my own number.
Re: Guys. What’s The Worst Way A Girl Has Even Turned You Down ? by Anuoluwapo23(f): 9:00am On Jul 25, 2017
LMAO
Learnstuffs:
She requested for my own number.
Re: Guys. What’s The Worst Way A Girl Has Even Turned You Down ? by Anuoluwapo23(f): 7:10am On Jul 27, 2017
You guy don't want to talk coz am a lady abi
Re: Guys. What’s The Worst Way A Girl Has Even Turned You Down ? by Anuoluwapo23(f): 7:10am On Jul 27, 2017
AlexCk:
....soooo

We were together and she was like
She: ..so, do u have "30billion for ya akankt o"

Me: nah, but look, "I'll catch a grenade for ya"

She: hm, look o, cash o cuz "im sexy & i knw it"

Me: see bbe, "if our love wss a fairy tale, I'll charge in & rescue u"

She: see, "i hv to chop ur money, chop ur money o, cuz i don't care" if not I'll leave

Me: noo, "pleaseeee, don't leave me"

She: guy, when u ready, and u see me walk by just "holla at ur gurl". *walks away*

Me: " you had a lot of crooks tryna steal your heart, never really had luck, couldn't ever figure out, How to love, how to love". #sighs
Re: Guys. What’s The Worst Way A Girl Has Even Turned You Down ? by AlexCk: 7:13am On Jul 27, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:

U like ba
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Guys. What’s The Worst Way A Girl Has Even Turned You Down ? by Rucheen(m): 8:10am On Jul 27, 2017
You are a child and I have seen it.

For the past few years, I think no lady has that (though mature ladies)
Re: Guys. What’s The Worst Way A Girl Has Even Turned You Down ? by Neimar: 8:20am On Jul 27, 2017
I see you as a friend

Re: Guys. What’s The Worst Way A Girl Has Even Turned You Down ? by miami35: 10:34am On Jul 27, 2017
I have a boy friend and I love him
Re: Guys. What’s The Worst Way A Girl Has Even Turned You Down ? by Anuoluwapo23(f): 4:35pm On Jul 27, 2017
You know ya lying shaaaaa cheesy cheesy wink
AlexCk:

U like ba
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Guys. What’s The Worst Way A Girl Has Even Turned You Down ? by Anuoluwapo23(f): 4:35pm On Jul 27, 2017
You know ya lying shaaaaa cheesy cheesy wink[quote author=AlexCk post=58870521]

U like ba
tongue tongue tongue
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Neimar:
I see you as a friend
Re: Guys. What’s The Worst Way A Girl Has Even Turned You Down ? by AlexCk: 4:38pm On Jul 27, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
You know ya lying shaaaaa cheesy cheesy wink
Lol,

Hypothetically grin tongue
Re: Guys. What’s The Worst Way A Girl Has Even Turned You Down ? by Anuoluwapo23(f): 5:03pm On Jul 27, 2017
grin grin grin ;Dsmh
AlexCk:

Lol,

Re: Guys. What’s The Worst Way A Girl Has Even Turned You Down ? by CaesarDon(m): 11:38pm On Jul 27, 2017

You say "worst" like though we feel pained by rejection

If a lady turns me down I just say "ok" and turn back

95%of d time she feels bad, expecting me 2 b more convincing. but nah u missed ur chance .

I only felt bad once, when my intentions where genuine, (I was still a learner cry ) which was d defining point 4 me in my relationships with ladies

Re: Guys. What’s The Worst Way A Girl Has Even Turned You Down ? by voyy: 5:17pm On Jul 28, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
Guys. What’s the worst way a girl has even turned you down ?
And have you ever bought a phone for a lady?
Coz then a guy bought me itel p51
Share Your Experience.

she wanted me to be main boyfriend but still seeing her ex secretly, i knew but i pretended, bought her a new phone then sha nd after 2 months her family relocated to another state nd i simple sent her a message as her father was about moving the car 'happy to miss u, i knew all ur games'. the girl cried nd begged but i no gree do relationship again. she actually confessed i was d only person who has ever made her use a new phone in her entire life.

Re: Guys. What’s The Worst Way A Girl Has Even Turned You Down ? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 28, 2017
voyy:

she wanted me to be main boyfriend but still seeing her ex secretly, i knew but i pretended, bought her a new phone then sha nd after 2 months her family relocated to another state nd i simple sent her a message as her father was about moving the car 'happy to miss u, i knew all ur games'. the girl cried nd begged but i no gree do relationship again. she actually confessed i was d only person who has ever made her use a new phone in her entire life.
hmmm..her entire life? You Sure?

Re: Guys. What’s The Worst Way A Girl Has Even Turned You Down ? by voyy: 5:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
paybak:
hmmm..her entire life? You Sure?
when i say entire life, i mean from d time she started using fone till wen we met
Re: Guys. What’s The Worst Way A Girl Has Even Turned You Down ? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 28, 2017
I'm here to read comments cheesy.
Re: Guys. What’s The Worst Way A Girl Has Even Turned You Down ? by TohKunBoh: 8:44pm On Jul 28, 2017
She said 'I thought you were joking about your messages'
Re: Guys. What’s The Worst Way A Girl Has Even Turned You Down ? by herlarho(m): 9:04pm On Jul 28, 2017
she said where did u get my number from..........
Re: Guys. What’s The Worst Way A Girl Has Even Turned You Down ? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 28, 2017
ã ßîtch once blöödyfûçkiñg refused to fúçking súck my fúçking ßalls during a blöödyfúçking blôwjob session
Re: Guys. What’s The Worst Way A Girl Has Even Turned You Down ? by Anuoluwapo23(f): 11:34pm On Jul 28, 2017
voyy:

wow amazing cry
Re: Guys. What’s The Worst Way A Girl Has Even Turned You Down ? by 4kings: 1:21am On Jul 29, 2017
AlexCk:

Lol,

That was sleek. grin grin
Re: Guys. What’s The Worst Way A Girl Has Even Turned You Down ? by Shorsky1(m): 2:19am On Jul 29, 2017
When she shouted no,I don't want in a. Public gathering.I was really embarassed.

Tongue-out Competition... See Sample / 55-Year-Old Married Playboy Shows Off His 20-Year-Old Lover On Social Media. / Fear "Some" Women!!!