Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Guys, How Can U Tell A Strange Lady To Zip Her Unzipped Trousers In The Public: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Can U Tell A Strange Lady To Zip Her Unzipped Trousers In The Public: (813 Views)

How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public / Would You Tell Her To Zip-up Or Would You Ignore? / Before You Fall For That Pretty Face In Jeans Trousers In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, How Can U Tell A Strange Lady To Zip Her Unzipped Trousers In The Public: by tallibee(m): 1:20pm On May 09, 2009
it happened on a day when a bank was giving us a training after we had just finished our recruitment process, then i saw i this lady with her trouser unzipped. i wanted to tell her in privacy but i dont know how she will interprete that so i left her. so guy i you were in my shoe what would you do and girls what would you do if u see a guy with unzipped trouser
Re: Guys, How Can U Tell A Strange Lady To Zip Her Unzipped Trousers In The Public: by yme1(f): 1:25pm On May 09, 2009
there is no two ways about it

walk up to her and whisper it to her politely
Re: Guys, How Can U Tell A Strange Lady To Zip Her Unzipped Trousers In The Public: by Oxone(m): 1:26pm On May 09, 2009
i'll tell her cos in politely & hope for the best

cos i'll want someone to let me know if my fly is open
Re: Guys, How Can U Tell A Strange Lady To Zip Her Unzipped Trousers In The Public: by dae(f): 2:19pm On May 09, 2009
tell her XYZ
Xamine Your Zip, Shikena! grin
Re: Guys, How Can U Tell A Strange Lady To Zip Her Unzipped Trousers In The Public: by Secretz(f): 2:21pm On May 09, 2009
dae:

tell her XYZ
Xamine Your Zip, Shikena! grin

LMAO grin grin grin

abi!!!
Re: Guys, How Can U Tell A Strange Lady To Zip Her Unzipped Trousers In The Public: by Czarskit(m): 2:33pm On May 09, 2009
~ M Y B! And satisfy ur voyeuristic hunger ~
P.S: M Y B = Mind Your Biz. ~
Re: Guys, How Can U Tell A Strange Lady To Zip Her Unzipped Trousers In The Public: by sistajay(f): 2:36pm On May 09, 2009
I don't hesitate to tell a guy he's pants/trouser zip is undone.

(1) (Reply)

This is a MUST READ for Ladies And Guys Feel Free To Read To.(it Is Long Though) / Second Wife Or Concubine? / Question From A Curious Black American.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.