Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Before You Fall For That Pretty Face In Jeans Trousers In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before You Fall For That Pretty Face In Jeans Trousers In Nigeria (2451 Views)

Why Is It That Pretty Girls Like Talking To Ugly Guys / Why Is That Pretty Girls Don't Talk To Ugly Guys? / Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Fall For That Pretty Face In Jeans Trousers In Nigeria by IbileIfe: 1:08pm On Jul 13, 2009
Before You Fall for That Pretty Face in Jeans Trousers in Nigeria, PLEASE CHECK OUT HER LEGS FIRST!

Jeans have helped many of the babes in Nigeria to hide their funny legs.

Many guys have been put off by the first sight of the legs of Nigerian babes once they removed their jeans.

Re: Before You Fall For That Pretty Face In Jeans Trousers In Nigeria by blackmann(m): 1:21pm On Jul 13, 2009
Re: Before You Fall For That Pretty Face In Jeans Trousers In Nigeria by rhufffryda(m): 1:51pm On Jul 13, 2009
uhn?? shocked angry

Joblessness is really a curse. angry
Re: Before You Fall For That Pretty Face In Jeans Trousers In Nigeria by iice(f): 1:53pm On Jul 13, 2009
Ibile Ife:

Before You Fall for That Pretty Face in Jeans Trousers in Nigeria, PLEASE CHECK OUT HER LEGS FIRST!

Many guys have been put off by the first sight of the legs of Nigerian babes once they removed their jeans.

That is if you have a thing for legs wink
Re: Before You Fall For That Pretty Face In Jeans Trousers In Nigeria by sesman(m): 2:04pm On Jul 13, 2009
Ibile Ife:

yep ok thanks for that, na leg you go bunk, abeg commot for dere jare!! grin
Re: Before You Fall For That Pretty Face In Jeans Trousers In Nigeria by biola44: 2:21pm On Jul 13, 2009
lwkm cheesy
Re: Before You Fall For That Pretty Face In Jeans Trousers In Nigeria by Nikky23: 2:27pm On Jul 13, 2009
Very Stupid post!
Re: Before You Fall For That Pretty Face In Jeans Trousers In Nigeria by frank317: 3:21pm On Jul 13, 2009
are legs the only pretty thing about women? na only leg we wan chop?
Re: Before You Fall For That Pretty Face In Jeans Trousers In Nigeria by Nautillus(m): 3:30pm On Jul 13, 2009
iice:

That is if you have a thing for legs wink

yeah baby. . .I confess . .I do. . .YES I do, . and i really cant tell why. . .the sight is such a sudden rush for me. . .lol. . .i'm a sucker for GREAT legs grin grin grin
Re: Before You Fall For That Pretty Face In Jeans Trousers In Nigeria by Kelvinj(m): 3:34pm On Jul 13, 2009
Legz mata sumhw oo, , na tru say no be leg we go chop bt wen she wer skirt na im we go look oo,
Re: Before You Fall For That Pretty Face In Jeans Trousers In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 13, 2009
love the jeans picture but naija girls come in all shapes and sizes.

The booty guys find booty. The leg dudes find legs. The face males get what they want as well. If you prefer everything together, you get that too.

So all in all, what it takes is a little searching until you find what you're looking for.
Re: Before You Fall For That Pretty Face In Jeans Trousers In Nigeria by iice(f): 3:47pm On Jul 13, 2009
Nautillus:

yeah baby. . .I confess . .I do. . .YES I do, . and i really cant tell why. . .the sight is such a sudden rush for me. . .lol. . .i'm a sucker for GREAT legs grin grin grin

cheesy
Re: Before You Fall For That Pretty Face In Jeans Trousers In Nigeria by Nikky23Luv(m): 11:26am On Jul 14, 2009
@Nikky23,where is ur face?

can we be friends?
Re: Before You Fall For That Pretty Face In Jeans Trousers In Nigeria by Nikky23: 11:13pm On Jul 14, 2009
Nikky23Luv:

@Nikky23,where is ur face?

can we be friends?

Oh my lol. I was surprised when i saw the name Nikky23luv, was wondering who was imitating me. My face is here, where is ur own face?
Re: Before You Fall For That Pretty Face In Jeans Trousers In Nigeria by Sweetdoct247(m): 3:28am On Jul 15, 2009
@ poster
U still in school? If so e be like say this ASUU thing is really getting to u. E no good may person no get work. GET BUSY!
Re: Before You Fall For That Pretty Face In Jeans Trousers In Nigeria by topup: 3:58am On Jul 15, 2009
So legs are a big priority in finding the right girl. . wow.
Re: Before You Fall For That Pretty Face In Jeans Trousers In Nigeria by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:11am On Jul 15, 2009
rhufffryda:

uhn?? shocked angry

Joblessness is really a curse. angry

I'm telling Yah! embarassed
Re: Before You Fall For That Pretty Face In Jeans Trousers In Nigeria by charles316: 2:52pm On Jul 16, 2009
@poster,u are right o.girls and their stretch marks.they hide all these under d jeans.they no longer want to wear skirt cos of their crazy legs.

poster,u are 100% right.dont know why they are crucifying u
Re: Before You Fall For That Pretty Face In Jeans Trousers In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 16, 2009
whadda you mean??
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Before You Fall For That Pretty Face In Jeans Trousers In Nigeria by Hauwa1: 10:00pm On Jul 16, 2009
nig guys got the worst keneri and K leg more than nig ladies

(1) (Reply)

I Cheated On My Guy, Must I Confess? / My Fears Is Ruining Everything / Help!!! His Girlfriend Is Pregnant;what Should He Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.