Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

OMG See What This Beautiful Girl Is Doing With Her Kpomo(private Part) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG See What This Beautiful Girl Is Doing With Her Kpomo(private Part) (5689 Views)

What Is This Pastor Doing With A Love Machine? / Is BREAST Still A Private Part In This World ?? / 20-year-old Beautiful Girl Auctions Her Virginity For N126 Million...See Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG See What This Beautiful Girl Is Doing With Her Kpomo(private Part) by odukoyayinka(m): 10:27am On Nov 01, 2015
Just because u wanna post picture on instagram(IG) u start fingering yoursef...ladies why are you doing all this na undecided

Re: OMG See What This Beautiful Girl Is Doing With Her Kpomo(private Part) by Cutehector(m): 10:36am On Nov 01, 2015
Slluuts evrywhr
Re: OMG See What This Beautiful Girl Is Doing With Her Kpomo(private Part) by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 01, 2015
There are worst casessad
bt this is madnesssad
Re: OMG See What This Beautiful Girl Is Doing With Her Kpomo(private Part) by 6fit(f): 10:45am On Nov 01, 2015
odukoyayinka:
Just because u wanna post picture on instagram(IG) u start fingering yoursef...ladies why are you doing all this na undecided

dat pvssy wey dey scrach u dey smell come here...try use Jik n Hypo wash am...mtcheeeeeew
Re: OMG See What This Beautiful Girl Is Doing With Her Kpomo(private Part) by geez18(m): 10:47am On Nov 01, 2015
Hot...
Re: OMG See What This Beautiful Girl Is Doing With Her Kpomo(private Part) by IamLEGEND1: 11:02am On Nov 01, 2015
I have the weirdest bonèr right now
Re: OMG See What This Beautiful Girl Is Doing With Her Kpomo(private Part) by Cutehector(m): 11:05am On Nov 01, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
I have the weirdest bonèr right now
u must b kidding
Re: OMG See What This Beautiful Girl Is Doing With Her Kpomo(private Part) by youngsky: 11:29am On Nov 01, 2015
follow www.twitter.com/iam_starcute to get followed back
Re: OMG See What This Beautiful Girl Is Doing With Her Kpomo(private Part) by IamLEGEND1: 11:41am On Nov 01, 2015
Cutehector:
u must b kidding
not at all bro
no be like say na my fault
Re: OMG See What This Beautiful Girl Is Doing With Her Kpomo(private Part) by phillipay: 12:12pm On Nov 01, 2015
Olosho nation
Re: OMG See What This Beautiful Girl Is Doing With Her Kpomo(private Part) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 01, 2015
Her likes will say its her body nah, abi wetin concern U? cheesy
Re: OMG See What This Beautiful Girl Is Doing With Her Kpomo(private Part) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 01, 2015
What's her IG? I wanna bleep dis biatch
Re: OMG See What This Beautiful Girl Is Doing With Her Kpomo(private Part) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 01, 2015
odukoyayinka:
"manipulation yourself" ?
Re: OMG See What This Beautiful Girl Is Doing With Her Kpomo(private Part) by Jayson504(m): 12:28pm On Nov 01, 2015
Awon olosho
Re: OMG See What This Beautiful Girl Is Doing With Her Kpomo(private Part) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 01, 2015

Re: OMG See What This Beautiful Girl Is Doing With Her Kpomo(private Part) by Nature8(m): 1:08pm On Nov 01, 2015
phillipay:
Olosho nation
Lol
Re: OMG See What This Beautiful Girl Is Doing With Her Kpomo(private Part) by gamaliel121(m): 1:29pm On Nov 01, 2015
She's must be a good teaser....
Re: OMG See What This Beautiful Girl Is Doing With Her Kpomo(private Part) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 01, 2015
LOL, nigerians funny oooh grin different names for dat woman hole even kpomo. Nawaooooh grin
Re: OMG See What This Beautiful Girl Is Doing With Her Kpomo(private Part) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 01, 2015
See as the room be sef
Re: OMG See What This Beautiful Girl Is Doing With Her Kpomo(private Part) by jonaifame22(m): 1:48pm On Nov 01, 2015
I love her laps they're fleshy, I feel like kissing those laps way up to her pvssy, jus saying though!
Re: OMG See What This Beautiful Girl Is Doing With Her Kpomo(private Part) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 01, 2015
kiss
Re: OMG See What This Beautiful Girl Is Doing With Her Kpomo(private Part) by faith551(m): 4:19pm On Nov 01, 2015
I no go complain, if na Nigerian colors she dey wear so, I for talk. Na her choice
Re: OMG See What This Beautiful Girl Is Doing With Her Kpomo(private Part) by odukoyayinka(m): 12:15pm On Dec 02, 2015
hooli:

"manipulation yourself" ?
like say u no dey blow igbon!better go find topic put for yoursef....or imagine the o in d manipulation no dey there!!
Re: OMG See What This Beautiful Girl Is Doing With Her Kpomo(private Part) by schumastic(m): 12:32pm On Dec 02, 2015
SHE AIN'T EVEN PRETTY tongue
Re: OMG See What This Beautiful Girl Is Doing With Her Kpomo(private Part) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
Insanity every corner
Re: OMG See What This Beautiful Girl Is Doing With Her Kpomo(private Part) by paix(m): 3:04pm On Dec 02, 2015
I think she was only checking if her mouth looks like her kpomo or vice versa.

(1) (Reply)

Educated Young Men!,would You Marry An Uneducated Lady? / Differences Between Having A Fantasy Or A Fetish Desire / Weird Islands That Will Leave You Scratching Your Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.