Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,051 members, 7,838,655 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) (29211 Views)

Apostle Suleman And His Wife After Church Service Today (Photos) / Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos / Types Of People At Cross Over Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 01, 2015
why should this thread appear twice on FP supermods where are thou angry
Re: 10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) by stayblack: 8:23pm On Nov 01, 2015
winetapper:
Lets Keep the Ball rolling smiley

1. Home Straight Crew cheesy

This crew have no Joy at all, the only the thing they want to hear is Surely surely, The Lord Be with you cheesy
And the next place you would see them is 120km away grin

CHURCH....HEAVEN AND HELL.... grin
2. The Photo Crew.

Especially when the church has a Nice surrounding. Some would even dress well with hope of taking pictures and Selfie so they can update #Sunday_Things on Social Medias grin

3. The Meeting Crew

Announcement time.. Please listen carefully smiley

New Members
are welcome and Please endevour to please meet the Church President after dismissal

All CMO (Mens)
Should please wait Behind for a Brief meeting.. :-/

All CWO (Mothers)
You are expected to meet your Leader after church dismissal for an important Information

The Chior
should also wait after the church Dismissal, you have a Vistor from From Saint Cicilia catholic Church
Venue: Choir stand/Gallery

All Youth
should please meet their leader after dismissal for brief information about the Camp coming up soon..

All Children and Househelps
within the age 17- below should also wait after dismissal your Leader wants to see you all
Venue : Children stand

He should have Just say Everyone should wait after Dismissal. undecided

4. The Hookers Crew.

That is when you would see Chike and Chidimma hooking up to exchange phone Numbers with

"Your Face Look Familar have we meet before grin "

5. The Ice-cream and Puff Puff Crew.

Who can say he didnt pass this Crew, when one would save his Offering money for Icecream and Puff puff grin

6. The Gossip crew. (Female)

They would have formed an Association for it if it is Legal
After church dismissal is the proper time for they to broadcast Live Gossip grin

7. Last Week Football Analyzers.(Males)

Seun: Omo with the way Chelsea dey go down them go still discover Oil oo :O

Ade: Bros no be lie i need Sack Mou undecided

Kingtom: Guy e pain me as Manu Draw Match oo..

8. The Show Off Crew.

It is Only on Sunday after church dismissal that Dee knows he would open the doors of his Car and climb the roof and ask his Beautiful sister to snap him with Galaxy Tab (9) tongue

9. Last to Go Crew.

This crew are always the last to go home and somehow with definately no specific reason to be the last to go..

10. Feel free to add yours..

#Happy New Month
Re: 10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) by condralbede(m): 8:23pm On Nov 01, 2015
10.The parish house crew.....those that after service will head straight to parish house to see Rev father,seminarians,pastors and d rest.

mostly Nah gurls dominate this crew though.Nah dem knw Watin dey carry dem enter thr.
Re: 10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) by pwettycecy(f): 8:25pm On Nov 01, 2015
I belong to numbas 1 nd 3. If my meetn dos nt hold, it's ohm str8 away
Re: 10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) by olowookerekemi(f): 8:26pm On Nov 01, 2015
The one dat shows off der new gadget

11.newspaper vendor

12.groundnut seller

13.the ladies dat goes off to d rest room immediately to touch up der make up so as to catch new guy

pls check my Signature.

#lightmustlive#
#sheisagrtfighter#
#ayolight is one in a millon#

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) by Franzinni: 8:28pm On Nov 01, 2015
The ogbanje crew: the are always decked with make up and they always come to church to test if pastor go fall...
Re: 10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) by ibe9ja: 8:32pm On Nov 01, 2015
Those that scan for potential christian sisters to hack
Re: 10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) by Skymiyke(f): 8:36pm On Nov 01, 2015
I rep puff puff n ice cream crew!
Re: 10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) by crackhouse(m): 8:37pm On Nov 01, 2015
10. Those that will wait for Rev. Father to lay one complain or the other and probably will want father to mix prayer for them.
Re: 10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) by Emeka71(m): 8:38pm On Nov 01, 2015
Waiting to see the Pastor crew.
Re: 10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) by olowookerekemi(f): 8:43pm On Nov 01, 2015
#LightMustShine#
Re: 10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) by xirGODWIN(m): 8:44pm On Nov 01, 2015
I can't stop bt notice dat u ar a Catholic grin
Re: 10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) by Osinachi1986(m): 8:45pm On Nov 01, 2015
So you no see those that use to charge phones?
Re: 10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) by GHoJes: 8:52pm On Nov 01, 2015
#LIGHT MUST LIVE AND SHINE IN THIS MONTH OF HER BIRTH AND BEYOUND INTO THE FULNESS OF HER AGE.

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) by simplisity(m): 9:05pm On Nov 01, 2015
Which ever group u belong or u did not, jst alwas remember that Heaven is real and few r going there, vice versa Hell and multitude r moving in. Repent and give ur life to Jesus Christ now u have d chance, bcs there is no repentance in d grave. What shall it profit u, if u enjoy all d wealth and pleasure and loose ur precious soul? Death is respecter of no person's or age, it comes at any point in time. Reject sin and every occation of it. Remain blessed and may God give us d grace to resist d devil and all his work and finaly to make Heaven at last in Jesus name.
Re: 10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) by mexynjc: 9:11pm On Nov 01, 2015
#meeting choir rehearsal....workers meeting
Re: 10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) by HRich(m): 9:18pm On Nov 01, 2015
winetapper:

This crew have no Joy at all, the only the thing they want to hear is Surely surely, The Lord Be with you cheesy

2. The Photo Crew.

Especially when the church has a Nice surrounding. Some would even dress well with hope of taking pictures and Selfie so they can update #Sunday_Things on Social Medias grin

3. The Meeting Crew

New Members
are welcome and Please endevour to please meet the Church President after dismissal

All CMO (Mens)

All CWO (Mothers)
You are expected to meet your Leader after church dismissal for an important Information

The Chior
should also wait after the church Dismissal, you have a Vistor from From Saint Cicilia catholic Church

All Youth
should please meet their leader after dismissal for brief information about the Camp coming up soon..

within the age 17- below should also wait after dismissal your Leader wants to see you all

4. The Hookers Crew.

That is when you would see Chike and Chidimma hooking up to exchange phone Numbers with

Who can say he didnt pass this Crew, when one would save his Offering money for Icecream and Puff puff grin

After church dismissal is the proper time for they to broadcast Live Gossip grin

8. The Show Off Crew.

It is Only on Sunday after church dismissal that Dee knows he would open the doors of his Car and climb the roof and ask his Beautiful sister to snap him with Galaxy Tab (9) tongue

9. Last to Go Crew.

This crew are always the last to go home and somehow with definately no specific reason to be the last to go..

#Happy New Month
Lolz. The can i get your number Crew. (male)

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) by rockafela(m): 9:19pm On Nov 01, 2015
Home straight na em win am oo, no time
Re: 10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) by Cynthyworld(f): 9:30pm On Nov 01, 2015
hmm greeting creww
dey will gret like 10pple be4dey go hom

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) by enoqueen: 9:33pm On Nov 01, 2015
winetapper:

2. The Photo Crew.

3. The Meeting Crew

New Members

All CMO (Mens)

All CWO (Mothers)

The Chior

All Youth

4. The Hookers Crew.

8. The Show Off Crew.

9. Last to Go Crew.

#Happy New Month

Op, mens?

U are a catholic.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) by olowookerekemi(f): 10:08pm On Nov 01, 2015
The crew dat prays for almst 30mins for d week blessings after d Rev said shared d Grace

#LightMustShine
Re: 10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) by pus23: 10:09pm On Nov 01, 2015
embarassed[size=28pt]Any teacher inside the country of western Nigeria who teach that our country is Nigeria. You will end up like kwara state teachers. living on the street. With no salary.. Because all salary is paid inside the country of Western nigeria. if no money, nobody pay you salary. And if the people are paying g their taxes to Nigeria a different country . you will have no salary by the end of the month . you most teach your student about the country of western Nigeria so that they can pay their taxes only to western Nigeria

You are all going to be living on the street if you teach children that their country is Nigeria. You most tell them, their country is the country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria. Independent day of the country of the Kingdom of Western nigeria November 15th 1957

[/size]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3006435_untitle_jpeg5631c84e7af66394ded64b08ef0ded34

[img]http://247nigerianewsupdate.co/wp-content/uploads/Kayode-Odeyemi-1-300x300.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt41cj75sbnk5.62a5b67f.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-czYe7SKq0bE/VYIyRhKx1PI/AAAAAAAAjXo/NEgpH63jJT8/s1600/man%2Bdead%2Blagos%2Bpark.jpeg[/img]
Re: 10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) by OCcool: 10:13pm On Nov 01, 2015
otijah:
talk true, u no dey show off after church?
Show off kwa? As soon as service is over, I just shake a friend or two, collect the house keys from my dad and takeoff. I'm always the first person to reach home on Sundays grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) by tudeyzamani: 10:13pm On Nov 01, 2015
wink#HomeStraightzcrew....aint got time for famzin sister Agnes
Re: 10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) by NiceHans: 10:23pm On Nov 01, 2015
i rep those that hookup with pals on sunday and those that walk off immediately after communion during exams period

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) by onyeomanono24(f): 10:42pm On Nov 01, 2015
sandrajazmin:
How cn we 4gt the beggers crew?
They are always at the church gate waitin 4
The service 2 be over
They'l be like "anty maramma happyy sunday'

2. Mothers looking for their children
Especially in big churches
And the most annoying part is that the children
dont v phones u can reach them with.
(If you see how tensed some mothers look after service, u'l pity them)
Some mothers now pick their children befor the childrens dept dismiss

You are on point. grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) by SoupNazi(m): 10:58pm On Nov 01, 2015
Lilyomi:
I always vanish after church. At least that is wat most ppl tell me. What shd I do? I was told church is over so wat else?

Join a group for group meeting. Baptism of the Holy Ghost group sounds about right for you.
Re: 10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) by deolu2000(m): 11:25pm On Nov 01, 2015
asvpChuu:
Does n0.8 make sense to u??
was wondering so as wel, when he isn't campaigning for counselor 4 his area

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) by cvon(f): 11:27pm On Nov 01, 2015
Very funny!
Re: 10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) by MadCow1: 12:02am On Nov 02, 2015
winetapper:

2. The Photo Crew.

3. The Meeting Crew

New Members

All CMO (Mens)

All CWO (Mothers)

The Chior

All Youth

4. The Hookers Crew.

8. The Show Off Crew.

9. Last to Go Crew.

#Happy New Month

The Beggers These are the ones that target those that look well dressed or well to do and start begging you for money with a sob story about how they have no food at home or they have a job interview on Monday at a far away place and have no money to attend it or their school fees is due and their parents are either dead or can't afford it or ...... add whatever lame excuse you have.

I have had encounters with these bunch severally and now refer them to the church council whenever they approach me but the most remarkable is this story.

I didn't go to church on this day as usual. I had slept and woke up at about 9am. Around 12 noon I decided to drive to cut my hair. I was driving through Olu Obasanjo road in Port Harcourt when I noticed this beat up car in front, crawling at a very slow pace on the road and as I made to overtake it, hands start flagging me down from all the windows of the car as if something was wrong with my car. Out of curiousity, I slowed down and the car pulled up beside me. Inside was a Man (in his late 40's to early 50's, a woman who looks like his wife and about 4 kids in the back). Then this sob story of how they went to church that morning and were out of fuel.

I was so mad I thought of just driving off and leaving them there. Why would you put your family on the road to church if you had no money and no fuel for that journey rather than use the car to huddle some money for them to feed. Out of pity for the innocent kids who were being used as a Con bait (cos I felt it was a con, still do), I gave them about 4'k and drove off swearing to myself never to do such again.

That's it. That's my story with Sunday church goers.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Enenche Prays For Osinachi's twin Sister, Grace At Dunamis Crusade / Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) / Supreme Court Favours Emeka, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.