Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,099 members, 7,835,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

What Is It With The Children Of Pastors??? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is It With The Children Of Pastors??? (2804 Views)

Children Of Woman Who Hired Assassin To Kill Her Husband: "Forgive Our Mum" / When Your Mother Takes All Her Money To Pastors / That Feeling When Woman Is 40 And she does'nt have Children of her own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is It With The Children Of Pastors??? by iykedare(m): 10:03pm On Nov 01, 2015
EfemenaXY:
^^^

Lol! What makes you think my account's been hacked, Iykedare?

You didn't like the previous font. Don't tell me you've got a problem with this one too? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Hacker,kindly leave this account alone.

Efe play play no reach this one.
Re: What Is It With The Children Of Pastors??? by EfemenaXY: 10:07pm On Nov 01, 2015
iykedare:

Hacker,kindly leave this account alone.
Efe play play no reach this one.

hmmm...

I guess you'll believe whatever you want.
Re: What Is It With The Children Of Pastors??? by iykedare(m): 10:11pm On Nov 01, 2015
EfemenaXY:

hmmm...

I guess you'll believe whatever you want.

First,I saw efe book space on a thread without commenting then these disturbing colors grin. Efe,wetin happen?

Na who vex you?
Re: What Is It With The Children Of Pastors??? by EfemenaXY: 10:26pm On Nov 01, 2015
What makes the colours disturbing? And what makes you think I'm vexed?

I like the fonts. They're refreshing. And new.

Don't you agree?

Why so many viewers on here??
Re: What Is It With The Children Of Pastors??? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 01, 2015
Life is about balance I suppose. The kids run from one extreme to the other
Re: What Is It With The Children Of Pastors??? by winner01(m): 11:40pm On Nov 01, 2015
EfemenaXY:
What makes the colours disturbing? And what makes you think I'm vexed?

I like the fonts. They're refreshing. And new.

Don't you agree?

Why so many viewers on here??
lmao, guy why na!!
Re: What Is It With The Children Of Pastors??? by deewhone(f): 11:04am On Nov 02, 2015
JustTara:
So sad isn't it? because then he'd be an hypocrite for preaching to his congregation about how to raise kids, especially when he preaches it so well. You can only pray for your pastors.
A very good example is Eli in the bible
Re: What Is It With The Children Of Pastors??? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 02, 2015
deewhone:
A very good example is Eli in the bible
That's another discussion on it's own. Still wondering why Samuel didn't turn out bad too
Re: What Is It With The Children Of Pastors??? by bukatyne(f): 5:23pm On Jan 21, 2019
That's another discussion on it's own. Still wondering why Samuel didn't turn out bad too

His did too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help :The Women My Dad Is Sleeping With Have Started To Threaten My Mum / This Is Strictly For Matured Minds Only / Shock As Man Sees His Dead Wife In Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.