Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,079 members, 7,832,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Guys, In This Condition, Can You Have Sex Everyday? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, In This Condition, Can You Have Sex Everyday? (9161 Views)

Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox) / See What Having Sex Everyday Can Cause.. A Must See / How To Easily Get Any Girl For A Hot Sex Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, In This Condition, Can You Have Sex Everyday? by torqque7(m): 11:58am On Nov 02, 2015
mdbissalla:
^^^ @ Ops. These are words of young & small boys that are still wondering about.

By the time u get married, you will know better.

Don't feel insulted pls, I am just trying to say the truth. Chikena!
I beg to differ..he is just been honest and its the truth,everyone just bashing him here and there especially the females because its the bitter truth that's not in their interest,I agree with the O.P but then maturity has to come in play here because if you keep that at the back of your mind you will never be satisfied in life,self control matters,you can't av everything you want in life because things change daily,you will buy a big car today,by tomorrow there would be a better one made so does that mean you will keep buying them everyday?the answer is capital NO..in as much as I agree with the Ops honesty I believe we need to learn to be contented with what we have,simple as that,and surely as you are tired of her everyday she also is tired of you but we all have to compromise simple as that..
Re: Guys, In This Condition, Can You Have Sex Everyday? by plandata: 12:48pm On Nov 02, 2015
hello

Re: Guys, In This Condition, Can You Have Sex Everyday? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 02, 2015
Evathyst:
This whole freaking thingy about s£x is damn OVERATED! angry

From the way the OP sounded, suffice to think he's still a 'teen'. Hence, no responsible man who would be thinking of having s£x with different women everyday for two whole years! Gosh! If the spiritual implication doesn't scare one, the health implication nko? Or you're immune to that as well?

One advice for the OP; GROW UP!

I don't really blame the OP.....just pray that u are lucky to find a man dat will be faithful to you. It is easier for a man to sleep with multiple women than for a woman to do so with other men.
Re: Guys, In This Condition, Can You Have Sex Everyday? by plandata: 1:04pm On Nov 02, 2015
hi

Re: Guys, In This Condition, Can You Have Sex Everyday? by baralatie(m): 1:07pm On Nov 02, 2015
BreezyCB:
I still b virgin boy ino gt ideas at al
me too I be virgin!
Re: Guys, In This Condition, Can You Have Sex Everyday? by osazeeblue01: 1:14pm On Nov 02, 2015
How is it like? This sex of a thing.
Re: Guys, In This Condition, Can You Have Sex Everyday? by permanentgrace(m): 1:18pm On Nov 02, 2015
midehi2:
op i can see you just starting life and it freaks you, you will soon be tired of fvcking around but stick to just one

moreover, if you continue this your low thinking, old age is waiting for you, if you are not careful, part or all of the
pennis may be removed in a procedure called a penectomy.....that is too much of sex....watch out! most old men who were rough in their early days under go such surgery now

just one puss.y is ok for you

na food sef

Lol. It's hard to live with just one pusssy. Believe me it's. Not when you go out there and see more beautiful ladies and your imagination is how nice it will be being in bed with them. Besides, no two pusssies give same sexual feelings to a man/dicck. One pusssy might be hairy and tight, another might be so loose and unhairy, even their physical appearances are not same...some have 'lips" while others dont. So as you can see, there must always be reason for men to want to fucck more than one pusssy.
Re: Guys, In This Condition, Can You Have Sex Everyday? by permanentgrace(m): 1:29pm On Nov 02, 2015
Evathyst:
This whole freaking thingy about s£x is damn OVERATED! angry

From the way the OP sounded, suffice to think he's still a 'teen'. Hence, no responsible man who would be thinking of having s£x with different women everyday for two whole years! Gosh! If the spiritual implication doesn't scare one, the health implication nko? Or you're immune to that as well?

One advice for the OP; GROW UP!

No be only GROW UP, na GROW DOWN plus.

Dont worry, i'm actually working on a project and presently at the stage of soliciting for sponsorship from able politicians who are sex freaks, when it's time to start the fun, i will let you know for the enrollment.

Fucking at least one girl/one round everyday for at least one year.
Re: Guys, In This Condition, Can You Have Sex Everyday? by omirb: 1:30pm On Nov 02, 2015
Kill yourself because of ordinary pipe. Too much sex will not help your health in a long run. Watch it!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Guys, In This Condition, Can You Have Sex Everyday? by FeestoNOVA(m): 2:23pm On Nov 02, 2015
I have done five days straight with five different girls and it was actually a bet that led to it
Re: Guys, In This Condition, Can You Have Sex Everyday? by Mcbussy(m): 4:47pm On Nov 02, 2015
jonaifame22:
Been dating ma chick for 3 years now, I've fvcked her like mad, buh every day she comes she looks new 2 me, guy it's all abt love

But you've been macking her friend too...remember? wink

Jah go catch you, 1 day she'll join nairaland and see all ur posts. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2707738/d-k-raising-ordeal-jibowu
Re: Guys, In This Condition, Can You Have Sex Everyday? by jonaifame22(m): 6:38pm On Nov 02, 2015
Mcbussy:

But you've been macking her friend too...remember? wink

Jah go catch you, 1 day she'll join nairaland and see all ur posts. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2707738/d-k-raising-ordeal-jibowu
I dnt think she'll like to join NL cos NL is very full of violent people and she doesn't hav the stomach for all those bashing, she's a very tender flower.
Re: Guys, In This Condition, Can You Have Sex Everyday? by YUSUPH1986(m): 7:42pm On Nov 02, 2015
Kini n wi, wat is dis one saying
Re: Guys, In This Condition, Can You Have Sex Everyday? by midehi2(f): 8:39pm On Nov 02, 2015
permanentgrace:

Lol. It's hard to live with just one pusssy. Believe me it's. Not when you go out there and see more beautiful ladies and your imagination is how nice it will be being in bed with them. Besides, no two pusssies give same sexual feelings to a man/dicck. One pusssy might be hairy and tight, another might be so loose and unhairy, even their physical appearances are not same...some have 'lips" while others dont. So as you can see, there must always be reason for men to want to fucck more than one pusssy.
goodluck in all your endeavours!
Re: Guys, In This Condition, Can You Have Sex Everyday? by permanentgrace(m): 9:36pm On Nov 02, 2015
midehi2:
goodluck in all your endeavours!
Lol. Thank you though as i wish you the same.
Re: Guys, In This Condition, Can You Have Sex Everyday? by Itaarh(m): 9:54pm On Nov 02, 2015
Vanity upon vanity!!!
Re: Guys, In This Condition, Can You Have Sex Everyday? by attahs: 10:18pm On Nov 02, 2015
No matured guy will be thinkin about sex everyday so #growup#
Re: Guys, In This Condition, Can You Have Sex Everyday? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 02, 2015
Sex every day? Dickson oshi!
Re: Guys, In This Condition, Can You Have Sex Everyday? by eunisam: 10:30pm On Nov 02, 2015
no
Re: Guys, In This Condition, Can You Have Sex Everyday? by Xhaka(m): 11:29pm On Nov 02, 2015
Say wetin? If I dey mood, I go bang

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Husband Has A Disorder Called Sexomania But Doesn't Believe It / 5 Types Of Vaga1na And How You Can Enjoy Them – Women Reveals / My Husband Wants To Kill Me With His Big Cassava (2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.