Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,432 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Should I Marry Her Or Not? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Marry Her Or Not? (5885 Views)

Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? / TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You / What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Marry Her Or Not? by sycolm306: 9:29pm On May 09, 2009
hello every body, please i kindly have a problem on dating aspect, the problem is: i find someone  whom i love and she love me too. but what is thier is that when i woe (toast) her, i told her to tell me all about his past and she did the same thing cos i told her i want someone who is trust worthy cos thier is no love in this world but trust mater. she told me about her past and the present but what confused me most is that of is boys friend that she was dating, she declair to me that she does not like the guy and she intend to leave the guy. i told her that why does she accept is proposal at first site, but she told me she known him through  her mother. Furthermore,I ask her how was deep is thier relationship, she reply by saying; when she was so small, she has some spirit(elegbe omo or emere) as in yoruba. so her mother and the boy's mother her friend and they made use of the boy so dat those spirit we leave her alone (that was when she was around 2-3 years of age ) before she finally went to lagos. she came back from lagos in 2008 september at the age of 20-21. and the guy meet her in the church and dats how the guy prosed to the girl.
But i try to confused her not to leave the guy, but she insist of following me. i intend to give the gilr some timec so as to resolve the matter but she intend to follow me rather. and the guy just knows me and i told her not to forth with the guy again cos i do not want trouble. if i even insist not to call her, she is going to be crying. please what can i do.
Please help me ooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm feedup.  please u can reach me on 08060613396 (please text me)

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Her Or Not? by justwise(m): 9:36pm On May 09, 2009
sycolm306:

hello every body, please i kindly have a problem on dating aspect, the problem is: i find someone whom i love and she love me too. but what is thier is that when i woe (toast) her, i told her to tell me all about his past and she did the same thing cos i told her i want someone who is trust worthy cos thier is no love in this world but trust mater. she told me about her past and the present but what confused me most is that of is boys friend that she was dating, she declair to me that she does not like the guy and she intend to leave the guy. i told her that why does she accept is proposal at first site, but she told me she known him through her mother. Furthermore,I ask her how was deep is thier relationship, she reply by saying; when she was so small, she has some spirit(elegbe omo or emere) as in yoruba. so her mother and the boy's mother her friend and they made use of the boy so dat those spirit we leave her alone (that was when she was around 2-3 years of age ) before she finally went to lagos. she came back from lagos in 2008 september at the age of 20-21. and the guy meet her in the church and dats how the guy prosed to the girl.
But i try to confused her not to leave the guy, but she insist of following me. i intend to give the gilr some timec so as to resolve the matter but she intend to follow me rather. and the guy just knows me and i told her not to forth with the guy again cos i do not want trouble. if i even insist not to call her, she is going to be crying. please what can i do.
Please help me ooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm feedup. please u can reach me on 08060613396 (please text me)

you lost me, and why are u asking pple to call u or txt u?
Re: Should I Marry Her Or Not? by yme1(f): 9:41pm On May 09, 2009
i cant explain as this english dey do me for body undecided

i need to go take aspirin sad this is the main reason i dont go through long stories undecided

after reading this long story i just cant get the point of what the poster is talking about sad

@poster, no insult intended tho, but you need to read your story again and make amend
Re: Should I Marry Her Or Not? by dae(f): 9:49pm On May 09, 2009
y me:

i cant explain as this english dey do me for body undecided

i need to go take aspirin sad this is the main reason i dont go through long stories undecided

after reading this long story i just cant get the point of what the poster is talking about sad

@poster, no insult intended tho, but you need to read your story again and make amend

I feel the same way, i think the effect of the English can cause a pandemic. lol --- we thot swine flu was terrible, this one is too mush.
Re: Should I Marry Her Or Not? by Igwe9(m): 9:54pm On May 09, 2009
y me:

i cant explain as this english dey do me for body  undecided

grin readam upside down, you go derive some meaning.

@ poster
please, I can't decipher what you meant by
sycolm306:

. Furthermore,I ask her how was deep is thier relationship, she reply by saying; when she was so small, she has some spirit(elegbe omo or emere) as in yoruba. so her mother and the boy's mother her friend and they made use of the boy so dat those spirit we leave her alone (that was when she was around 2-3 years of age )

Re: Should I Marry Her Or Not? by 4Play(m): 9:57pm On May 09, 2009
Igwe. link=topic=270648.msg3845849#msg3845849
[color=#006600:

please, I can't decipher what you meant by[/color] ''Furthermore,I ask her how was deep is thier relationship, she reply by saying; when she was so small, she has some spirit(elegbe omo or emere) as in yoruba. so her mother and the boy's mother her friend and they made use of the boy so dat those spirit we leave her alone (that was when she was around 2-3 years of age )''

I couldn't produce this gibberish even if I overdosed on crystal meth.
Re: Should I Marry Her Or Not? by yme1(f): 9:59pm On May 09, 2009
ha ha ha ha ha
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
i thought i was the only one that gat headache after reading those gibbrish lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Should I Marry Her Or Not? by Oxone(m): 10:03pm On May 09, 2009
maybe its not english at all undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Should I Marry Her Or Not? by Igwe9(m): 10:07pm On May 09, 2009
y me:

ha ha ha ha ha
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
i thought i was the only one that gat headache after reading those gibbrish  lipsrsealed  undecided
This gibberish is highly infectious. grin grin grin
Re: Should I Marry Her Or Not? by chiogo(f): 10:07pm On May 09, 2009
Hmm, na wa oo. Anyway, I saw it coming just by the title. lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Should I Marry Her Or Not? by omoyahoo(m): 10:15pm On May 09, 2009
No, don't married her. Ingrish grammar made easy.
Re: Should I Marry Her Or Not? by FLGators1: 10:19pm On May 09, 2009
And you attached your pix because. . . . ?
Re: Should I Marry Her Or Not? by kaypumpin2(m): 10:24pm On May 09, 2009
If she's as complicated as your English,please don't. angry
Re: Should I Marry Her Or Not? by Diva1(f): 10:31pm On May 09, 2009
LOL grin grin @ all of the comments.
Re: Should I Marry Her Or Not? by eleshin(m): 10:38pm On May 09, 2009
@ poster welcome to nland!,the official language is english.
Re: Should I Marry Her Or Not? by Igwe9(m): 10:50pm On May 09, 2009
@Poster
Statistics shows that you 'll be visiting this site again in 2years time (i.e 2011). sad
Re: Should I Marry Her Or Not? by invisible2(m): 10:57pm On May 09, 2009
If you are strong enough to carry her weight if she leaves the guy, then pull her out and if you are not ready to hold her, then run as you will just make two new enemies-she and her boyfriend, and he knows you.
Re: Should I Marry Her Or Not? by Outstrip(f): 4:51am On May 10, 2009
He met a girl he likes. She is a relationship with another. She had some spiritual issues when she was younger (emere as he called it) and they used the boy she is a relationship with to free her spirit or something. His question is if he should leave this girl alone or if he should give her time to call it off with the other guy since she has this history with the other guy. I think that's what he is asking
Re: Should I Marry Her Or Not? by justwise(m): 6:23am On May 10, 2009
Outstrip:

He met a girl he likes. She is a relationship with another. She had some spiritual issues when she was younger (emere as he called it) and they used the boy she is a relationship with to free her spirit or something. His question is if he should leave this girl alone or if he should give her time to call it off with the other guy since she has this history with the other guy. I think that's what he is asking

@outstrip

How much were u paid to translate this?
Re: Should I Marry Her Or Not? by IGWEUSA(m): 7:02am On May 10, 2009
sycolm306:

hello every body, please i kindly have a problem on dating aspect, the problem is: i find someone whom i love and she love me too. but what is thier is that when i woe (toast) her, i told her to tell me all about his past and she did the same thing cos i told her i want someone who is trust worthy cos thier is no love in this world but trust mater. she told me about her past and the present but what confused me most is that of is boys friend that she was dating, she declair to me that she does not like the guy and she intend to leave the guy. i told her that why does she accept is proposal at first site, but she told me she known him through her mother. Furthermore,I ask her how was deep is thier relationship, she reply by saying; when she was so small, she has some spirit(elegbe omo or emere) as in yoruba. so her mother and the boy's mother her friend and they made use of the boy so dat those spirit we leave her alone (that was when she was around 2-3 years of age ) before she finally went to lagos. she came back from lagos in 2008 september at the age of 20-21. and the guy meet her in the church and dats how the guy prosed to the girl.
Please help me ooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm feedup. please u can reach me on 08060613396 (please text me)

@poster
Please help me out with the bolded line so that i can conclude my advice for you.
Re: Should I Marry Her Or Not? by spikedcylinder: 10:03am On May 10, 2009
sycolm306:

please i kindly have a problem

Rofl! You kindly have a problem? cheesy
Re: Should I Marry Her Or Not? by sycolm306: 12:10pm On May 10, 2009
[b][/b]thank you Outstrip. u got the main root. but should i leave her or not?
Re: Should I Marry Her Or Not? by otokx(m): 12:18pm On May 10, 2009
I tried to read that narration but understanding could not be achieved. The English arrangement there is so i don't know what to say. The guy for just write am for Yoruba at once. Its good to go to a functional primary school where English is the language used to teach.
Re: Should I Marry Her Or Not? by Igwe9(m): 12:39pm On May 10, 2009
sycolm306:

In that case, I'd advice you leave her to her spiritual boyfriend, I don't think you can carry the consequences.
Re: Should I Marry Her Or Not? by Outstrip(f): 2:43pm On May 10, 2009
justwise:

@outstrip

How much were u paid to translate this?

LOL. Nothing. Just helping a brother out.
Re: Should I Marry Her Or Not? by Outstrip(f): 2:48pm On May 10, 2009
sycolm306:

You're welcome. She is struggling with leaving him and their parents are involved. If it was my brother I would say he should not. When I know that her mother and the mother of this other guy can cause problems for you guys. I don't really understand the emere thing but maybe these parents did something that they believe has to tie this two together forever. If the parents feel so strongly about that they will never give you people peace. Why don't you date other people for now and see how it goes.
Re: Should I Marry Her Or Not? by oluwafemi113(m): 4:12pm On May 10, 2009
Outstrip:

You're welcome. She is struggling with leaving him and their parents are involved. If it was my brother I would say he should not. When I know that her mother and the mother of this other guy can cause problems for you guys. I don't really understand the emere thing but maybe these parents did something that they believe has to tie this two together forever. If the parents feel so strongly about that they will never give you people peace. Why don't you date other people for now and see how it goes.

nice one
Re: Should I Marry Her Or Not? by slimfine(f): 4:37pm On May 10, 2009
ok, this is the first time I have to work extremely hard to understand what seem to be like an english language.

This girl has issues already. the fact that she was freed spiritually with the guy means that they may have more than just a relationship together. I am not sure whether you want to be in the middle of all that. u seem young so find some other girl to hang with.

hopefully u can understand our english, becuase with the way you write, I am not sure whether you can understand proper english. cheers
Re: Should I Marry Her Or Not? by justwise(m): 4:40pm On May 10, 2009
Outstrip:

LOL. Nothing. Just helping a brother out.

Bless you, u are a star, u saved us some headache reading that short-hand
Re: Should I Marry Her Or Not? by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 11, 2009
Damn! Just when I was feeling like a linguistic genius (for being the only one to understand the poster), [b]Outstrip [/b]calmly busted my bubble sad.

[s]Hmmm, or maybe it aint genius, could be my comprehension is Below Sea Level like that of the poster [/s]
Re: Should I Marry Her Or Not? by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:44pm On May 11, 2009
lmao. . . grin grin grin
Re: Should I Marry Her Or Not? by larry4t: 4:00pm On May 11, 2009
BROS UR ENGLISH FIT BLOW HEAD, IF CARE IS NOT TAKING LOl

DIS IS JST TOO BAD, TRY TO CORRECT SUMTINS

SO WE WIL BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Thread Is Officially For February Born / Send Me Your Bank Account Details @pabloomoescoba / I'm Taken! I'm Just Too Cute For Nairaland Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.