Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most (9542 Views)

What Attract You Most In A Boy/girl / Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? / Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most by Tommy3750(m): 4:42pm On Nov 29, 2015
Though in my own case i easly get attrated to Butts.guyz say your own...
Re: Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most by mizquote(f): 4:45pm On Nov 29, 2015
*jumps outta thread*

1 Like

Re: Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most by actoor(m): 4:46pm On Nov 29, 2015
Forward ever.
Milk factory till I die.

As newborn babes DESIRE the sincere MILK of the word, that ye may grow thereby 1 Peter 2:2.

Your breasts are perfect; they are twin deer feeding among lilies. I will hasten to those hills sprinkled with sweet perfume .
Song of Solomon 4:5-6 grin

We have a little sister, and she hath no breasts: what shall we do for our sister in the day when she shall be spoken for?
Song of Solomon 8:8-10.

22 Likes

Re: Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most by obiorathesubtle: 4:47pm On Nov 29, 2015
Both! Dem dy compliment each other for me

1 Like

Re: Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 29, 2015
I LIKE MY GIRLS BBW

YUP AM OBSSESSED WITH THICK WOMEN tongue

5 Likes

Re: Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 29, 2015
mizquote:
*jumps outta thread*
. . . . mhm, you've got curves. ma'am.
Re: Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 29, 2015
Mehn na d butt oooo

Nufin sweeter dan d butt of a lady

1 Like

Re: Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most by Cutehector(m): 4:59pm On Nov 29, 2015
Na breast oooo... Finally.. Will i eat her ass? angry

7 Likes

Re: Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most by Tommy3750(m): 5:00pm On Nov 29, 2015
actoor:
Forward ever.
Milk factory till I die.

As newborn babes DESIRE the sincere MILK of the word, that ye may grow thereby 1 Peter 2:2. grin
true confession man

4 Likes

Re: Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 29, 2015
Cutehector:
Na breast oooo... Finally.. Will i eat her ass? angry
??
Re: Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most by Cutehector(m): 5:03pm On Nov 29, 2015
Estharfabian:
??
chei..fire on the mountain... (Thah moment when she is like "We need to talk" and his mind starts racing up and down)

Why will i be attracted to ass, i aint gay cheesy
Re: Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 29, 2015
Cutehector:
chei..fire on the mountain... (Thah moment when she is like "We need to talk" and his mind starts racing up and down)

Why will i be attracted to ass, i aint gay cheesy
LoLgringrin

So, You're a boob Guy?undecided Why didn't u tell me sooner?gringrin
Re: Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most by godofwar666(m): 5:06pm On Nov 29, 2015
I just love slim ladies undecided

1 Like

Re: Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most by babyBB: 5:07pm On Nov 29, 2015
Just passing
Re: Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most by Cutehector(m): 5:08pm On Nov 29, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoLgringrin

So, You're a boob Guy?undecided Why didn't u tell me sooner?gringrin
i ddnt wana take things too fast... wink..
Re: Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 29, 2015
I love em bigcheesycheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most by Emac34: 5:12pm On Nov 29, 2015
halfrica:
I LIKE MY GIRLS BBW

Let me av a look grin
Re: Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 29, 2015
Cutehector:
i ddnt wana take things too fast... wink..
u deserved an award for derailing.
Re: Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most by Cutehector(m): 5:13pm On Nov 29, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
u deserved an award for derailing.
yeah i think i do.. Wat will u giv me?
Re: Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most by JoeCutie(m): 5:13pm On Nov 29, 2015
A very tough one! Chai. embarassed

Okay, butts and breast are like Jollof rice and chicken. Butts being the jollof while the breast is the chicken. With chicken, the jollof tastes even better, and without the chicken, you can still eat the jollof albeit not in a very enjoyable manner.

So...jollof for me.
Butts! cheesy

But...I dey like me some tree branches sha oo. Make she get at least small breast so that if mistakenly I'm about falling from the tree, I'll see somewhere to hold for support. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 29, 2015
Cutehector:
yeah i think i do.. Wat will u giv me?
thesonofmark ryhmescheesycheesy
Re: Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 29, 2015
JoeCutie:
A very tough one! Chai. embarassed

Okay, butts and breast are like Jollof rice and chicken. Butts being the jollof while the breast is the chicken. With chicken, the jollof tastes even better, and without the chicken, you can still eat the jollof albeit not in a very enjoyable manner.

So...jollof for me.
Butts! cheesy

But...I dey like me some tree branches sha oo. Make she get at least small breast so that if mistakenly I'm about falling from the tree, I'll see somewhere to hold for support. cheesy
cheesycheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most by Tommy3750(m): 5:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
We should not deviate please what get guys attracted to Ladies?their breast or Butt
Re: Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most by Cutehector(m): 5:18pm On Nov 29, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
thesonofmark ryhmescheesycheesy
gv me ur thing na... Share d gala share the booze,the booze, the booze...

4 Likes

Re: Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 29, 2015
Cutehector:
gv me ur thing na... Share d gala share the booze,the booze, the booze...
my boo is viewingcheesycheesy

cover facesad
Re: Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most by Nova15: 5:19pm On Nov 29, 2015
mizquote:
*jumps outta thread*

*Stares at her flat yansh*

*Spits and shakes head*

*Looks the other way*

4 Likes

Re: Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most by luvguy(m): 5:19pm On Nov 29, 2015
halfrica:
I LIKE MY GIRLS BBW

guy no dey form woman here ooo....else i ban u....#serious

1 Like

Re: Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most by Cutehector(m): 5:20pm On Nov 29, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
my boo is viewingcheesycheesy

cover facesad
come who is dat ur boo sef....
Re: Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 29, 2015
Cutehector:
come who is dat ur boo sef....
cheesycheesycheesycheesy

are you a learner??
Re: Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most by Cutehector(m): 5:23pm On Nov 29, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesycheesy

are you a learner??
if he is a man let him show himself.. I challenge him to quote me
Re: Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 29, 2015
Cutehector:
if he is a man let him show himself.. I challenge him to quote me
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

you wouldnt knw him,he is observing youcheesy
Re: Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most by Cutehector(m): 5:26pm On Nov 29, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

you wouldnt knw him,he is observing youcheesy
dah ur boyfrnd eh.. Soon i will snatch jollyjoy frm u ..... Sooon...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

11 Parts Of A Woman’s Body That Can Turn Her On Sexually / I'm Jealous About My Girlfriend's Guy Friendship. / 10 Ways To Fight Depression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.