Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

END TIME! World’s G-ay Bible Unveiled; With Verses That Promotes Same S-ex Pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / END TIME! World’s G-ay Bible Unveiled; With Verses That Promotes Same S-ex Pics (622 Views)

Bible Verses That Shows God ,Ancient Prophets & The Bible Itself Are Sexist / "Stop Pestering Me; I Don't Give Free Sex" - Zimbabwean Lady Tells Ex (pics) / I Was Harrassed And Almost Tagged G.ay, What Shud I Do Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

END TIME! World’s G-ay Bible Unveiled; With Verses That Promotes Same S-ex Pics by chiebuka55: 9:25am On Nov 02, 2015
According to Celeb News Arena dot Com a book claiming to be the world’s first ‘gay bible’ has been published to coincide with the debate on same s*x marriage.

Titled the ‘Queen James Bible’, its editors claim that it is a re-working of the King James Bible translated in a way that ‘prevents homophobic misinterpretation of God’s Word’.

‘Homos-exuality was first overtly mentioned in the Bible in 1946 in the Revised Standard Version.

There is no mention of or reference to homos exuality in any Bible prior to this – only interpretations have been made’, the book’s official website said. See photos through here: https://web.facebook.com/naijaedutech/posts/1104815449543225
Re: END TIME! World’s G-ay Bible Unveiled; With Verses That Promotes Same S-ex Pics by BreezyCB(m): 9:29am On Nov 02, 2015
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Guys What Should I Do / I'm Looking For A Thread!!!!!! / Raheem Viral Video Hits 6,906 Views On Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.