Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Hey Buddies... Come In And Make A Wish!!! (Pics) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hey Buddies... Come In And Make A Wish!!! (Pics) (13387 Views)

This is probably the Cutest Pre-wedding Pics in town... Buddies wedding loading / Check My Pic And And Make A Wish / Come In Here, Let's Make A Wish.... (not New Year Resolution) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hey Buddies... Come In And Make A Wish!!! (Pics) by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 10, 2015
thankyouJesus:
Good morning, I was smiling when reading through comment. Thank you in anticipation of you granting my request.
You're welcome.

Thank you Monalisa185 for making 2 people's wishes come true.
Re: Hey Buddies... Come In And Make A Wish!!! (Pics) by thankyouJesus(m): 12:20pm On Dec 10, 2015
CeenoEvu:

You're welcome.

Thank you Monalisa185 for making 2 people's wishes come through.
Thank you sir, God will continue to reward you.
Re: Hey Buddies... Come In And Make A Wish!!! (Pics) by thankyouJesus(m): 9:50pm On Dec 10, 2015
Monalisa185:
I felt this might be a Lil fun

com'on, ease dah boredom.... go on and complete the sentence

P/S: be careful of wah you wish for..*winks*
Thank you, my wish was granted.
Re: Hey Buddies... Come In And Make A Wish!!! (Pics) by Monalisa185(f): 9:08am On Dec 11, 2015
thankyouJesus:
Thank you, my wish was granted.

wow...I'm so happy for you...I'm glad someone's wish was fulfilled on this platform.... #behappy...

1 Like

Re: Hey Buddies... Come In And Make A Wish!!! (Pics) by Monalisa185(f): 9:26am On Dec 11, 2015
CeenoEvu:
You're welcome.
Thank you Monalisa185 for making 2 people's wishes come true.
lol, you dunno how happy that made me.... #tearsofjoy...
thanks to you too..bless you
Re: Hey Buddies... Come In And Make A Wish!!! (Pics) by Monalisa185(f): 9:12am On Jun 20, 2016
[b]Hi, good morning all...I'm sorry to bother your mentions this early morning, but like they say "desperate times calls for desperate measures"

We just want to present once more, our
candidate ~Lanicky~ and ask that you do
well to vote for her in the Miss Nairaland
2016 competition in which voting starts
today.

Some will ask who she is, others will ask
why. Lets clarify these.

To the first question, kindly click on this link
to find out: www.nairaland.com/Lanicky

And for the second, out of the numerous
reasons, we will give just these few;

1. She is a dedicated member of nairaland.
We trust her to be active on nairaland (as
she has always been) and not disappear
after winning the competition.

2. She is beautiful. Look at the pictures! No
makeup! A naturally beautiful being with no
enhancements

3. She is intelligent. Her threads and
comments proves how smart she is, you can
check it out yourself.

4. She is approachable. You can hardly see
her being unnecessarily rude to anyone.
Humility comes in here as she defines it in
character.

5. She's quite recognized in almost all
sections in nairaland as she contributes
meaningfully to each of them.

6. She is without controversy,etc
What more do we have to say?
Please nairalanders, help us crown this
lovely girl with your votes as we look
forward to the progress of our esteemed
forum.

please here's the link to vote: https://www.nairaland.com/3176659/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination
please equally like and share her column so that your friends can follow you there, voting starts 10 am... She's the third contestant. Please while voting, tag NLJEGA after your typed words to avoid your votes being void..
Thank you[/b]

Cc:

Toydee MoneypassGod olushola1989 kuuljay nnmadiokere45 henrydadon ifex370 israel5 mayorkyzo WHIZKIDEFE zedoo iamdapsyj seunowokade KingOfAmebo mcowubaba omoasero hillzy klassykute goodheart02 abelism philGeo Omoluabi16 bitchcrafts GoodFaith Minemrys VictorRomanov Babzilla iLegend olatunjithomas sundoj08 oliviarrims frozeen sammyogboso Spiff20 sillyking Sleekydee Rickcutie johnson232 possibilita Kowor Emeka71 mamajohn obadisa Lovelynature Charles4075 MiztaPorsh lrguru pbs4real tommychow Adaure4ever Dotwillis1 Stuntkid172
TonyeBarcanista vani86 hungryboy showblack talk2alabama Abihorlah219 energy411 Jahelastic DanceVille discoprophet midehi2 FuckTheM0ds Ymodulus ifyalways Jarus Jaybee3 Eduregard.com fattbabakay queencalipso tohpahz fretfingers Skateboard aurumbay SubtleFRED Cutecharlz kinglee1 Specialbaby Fash20 lemolise Dennygirl ettaetta TheSociopath Poseidon000 BrainnewsNg anigold esejessy Maxity02 AreaFada2 xreal 04donjazzy DonBobes Funjosh babybrace Thebachelor babadem2much CeenoEvu spankyflex

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hey Buddies... Come In And Make A Wish!!! (Pics) by klassykute(m): 7:09am On Jun 21, 2016
Monalisa185:
[b]Hi, good morning all...I'm sorry to bother your mentions this early morning, but like they say "desperate times calls for desperate measures"

today.

why. Lets clarify these.

enhancements

check it out yourself.

character.

forum.

please here's the link to vote: https://www.nairaland.com/3176659/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination
please equally like and share her column so that your friends can follow you there, voting starts 10 am... She's the third contestant. Please while voting, tag NLJEGA after your typed words to avoid your votes being void..
Thank you[/b]

Cc:

Toydee MoneypassGod olushola1989 kuuljay nnmadiokere45 henrydadon ifex370 israel5 mayorkyzo WHIZKIDEFE zedoo iamdapsyj seunowokade KingOfAmebo mcowubaba omoasero hillzy klassykute goodheart02 abelism philGeo Omoluabi16 bitchcrafts GoodFaith Minemrys VictorRomanov Babzilla iLegend olatunjithomas sundoj08 oliviarrims frozeen sammyogboso Spiff20 sillyking Sleekydee Rickcutie johnson232 possibilita Kowor Emeka71 mamajohn obadisa Lovelynature Charles4075 MiztaPorsh lrguru pbs4real tommychow Adaure4ever Dotwillis1 Stuntkid172
TonyeBarcanista vani86 hungryboy showblack talk2alabama Abihorlah219 energy411 Jahelastic DanceVille discoprophet midehi2 FuckTheM0ds Ymodulus ifyalways Jarus Jaybee3 Eduregard.com fattbabakay queencalipso tohpahz fretfingers Skateboard aurumbay SubtleFRED Cutecharlz kinglee1 Specialbaby Fash20 lemolise Dennygirl ettaetta TheSociopath Poseidon000 BrainnewsNg anigold esejessy Maxity02 AreaFada2 xreal 04donjazzy DonBobes Funjosh babybrace Thebachelor babadem2much CeenoEvu spankyflex
.. hw much do they get
Re: Hey Buddies... Come In And Make A Wish!!! (Pics) by olatunjithomas(m): 8:04am On Jun 21, 2016
I wish everything I touch turns gold.

wait,looks like diamond is more expensive

all the same, I had rather wish LANICKY turns miss nairaland.....
Re: Hey Buddies... Come In And Make A Wish!!! (Pics) by olatunjithomas(m): 8:08am On Jun 21, 2016
Monalisa185:

today.

why. Lets clarify these.

enhancements

check it out yourself.

character.

forum.

Thank you[/b]

Cc:

off we go, LANICKY ALL THE WAY..... like B E T, we got you.
Re: Hey Buddies... Come In And Make A Wish!!! (Pics) by Monalisa185(f): 10:09am On Jun 21, 2016
Good morning everyone. I am sorry for disturbing you once more, but I simply want to say thank you and God bless for voting for Lanicky yesterday.

Though she's a simple human, you have deemed her worthy of your votes in midst of her fellow competitors and that we on her team are eternally grateful.

Today is another day and as she needed your help yesterday, she would need today too. Please do not feel offended on seeing the mentions as they are only reminders.

Please here's the link: https://www.nairaland.com/3178760/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination
Her name is LANICKY, the 3rd contestant.

Just type : "I vote Lanicky

Cc: NLJEGA"

Thank you once again darlings and may you find nothing but happiness in all you do.

Good morning. kiss

Toydee MoneypassGod olushola1989 kuuljay nnmadiokere45 henrydadon ifex370 israel5 mayorkyzo WHIZKIDEFE zedoo iamdapsyj seunowokade KingOfAmebo mcowubaba omoasero hillzy klassykute goodheart02 abelism philGeo Omoluabi16 bitchcrafts GoodFaith Minemrys VictorRomanov Babzilla iLegend olatunjithomas sundoj08 oliviarrims frozeen sammyogboso Spiff20 sillyking Sleekydee Rickcutie johnson232 possibilita Kowor Emeka71 mamajohn obadisa Lovelynature Charles4075 MiztaPorsh lrguru pbs4real
Re: Hey Buddies... Come In And Make A Wish!!! (Pics) by MissMonalisa(f): 10:17am On Jun 21, 2016
good morning everyone. I am sorry for disturbing you once more, but I simply want to say thank you and God bless for voting for Lanicky yesterday.

Though she's a simple human, you have deemed her worthy of your votes in midst of her fellow competitors and that we on her team are eternally grateful.

Today is another day and as she needed your help yesterday, she would need today too. Please do not feel offended on seeing the mentions as they are only reminders.

Please here's the http://www.nairaland.com/3178760/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination
Her name is LANICKY, the 3rd contestant.

Just type : "I vote Lanicky 

Cc: NLJEGA"

Thank you once again darlings and may you find nothing but happiness in all you do.

Good morning. cheesy

tommychow Adaure4ever Dotwillis1 Stuntkid172 
Re: Hey Buddies... Come In And Make A Wish!!! (Pics) by Monalisa185(f): 10:18am On Jun 21, 2016
olatunjithomas:
I wish everything I touch turns gold.

wait,looks like diamond is more expensive

all the same, I had rather wish LANICKY turns miss nairaland.....

it shall come to pass o....thanks a lot dear.. Please check your mentions
Re: Hey Buddies... Come In And Make A Wish!!! (Pics) by Monalisa185(f): 10:19am On Jun 21, 2016
klassykute:
.. hw much do they get

Winner gets 50k dear
Re: Hey Buddies... Come In And Make A Wish!!! (Pics) by Monalisa185(f): 5:28pm On Jun 21, 2016
CC usibengate sonOfLucifer duni04

Please I need your help

Kindly type "I vote LANICKY CC:NLJEGA" on this link and save a sister

https://www.nairaland.com/3178760/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination/62

Thank you so much, counting on you.
Re: Hey Buddies... Come In And Make A Wish!!! (Pics) by Monalisa185(f): 5:33pm On Jun 21, 2016
Cc: VIPERVENOM ZuzuMan Pavore9

Please I need your help

https://www.nairaland.com/3178760/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination/62

Re: Hey Buddies... Come In And Make A Wish!!! (Pics) by kingsmok(m): 7:12pm On Jun 21, 2016
PinkBarbie:
I wish someone mistakenly or intentionally pays 10 million naira into my account...
u re a thief
Re: Hey Buddies... Come In And Make A Wish!!! (Pics) by klassykute(m): 7:41pm On Jun 21, 2016
Monalisa185:

Winner gets 50k dear
50k .. what else .. any recognition?
Re: Hey Buddies... Come In And Make A Wish!!! (Pics) by MissMonalisa(f): 11:50am On Jun 22, 2016
klassykute:
50k .. what else .. any recognition?

Yeah, a whole lot...please follow the link on my signature and vote for her... Please
Re: Hey Buddies... Come In And Make A Wish!!! (Pics) by MissMonalisa(f): 1:53pm On Jun 25, 2016
Monalisa185:
Cc: VIPERVENOM ZuzuMan Pavore9

Please I need your help

https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand/54

Re: Hey Buddies... Come In And Make A Wish!!! (Pics) by MissMonalisa(f): 1:54pm On Jun 25, 2016
Monalisa185:
CC usibengate sonOfLucifer duni04

Please I need your help

https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand/54

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hey Buddies... Come In And Make A Wish!!! (Pics) by dukeprince50: 2:03pm On Jun 25, 2016
I wish my one wish could multiply to 100 more wiches
Re: Hey Buddies... Come In And Make A Wish!!! (Pics) by dukeprince50: 2:21pm On Jun 25, 2016
1. I wish none of everyone wish come thru. 2. I wish my wish constantly multiplies itself every minute
Re: Hey Buddies... Come In And Make A Wish!!! (Pics) by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 2:41pm On Jun 25, 2016
I wish I'd get to kiss twaci before the end of the year.

I'm imagining soft glossy lips and strawberry fresh breadth smiley
Re: Hey Buddies... Come In And Make A Wish!!! (Pics) by Twaci(f): 2:56pm On Jun 25, 2016
EnigmaticEnigma:
I wish I'd get to kiss twaci before the end of the year.

I'm imagining soft glossy lips and strawberry fresh breadth smiley
I wish u would vote for Lanicky kiss

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hey Buddies... Come In And Make A Wish!!! (Pics) by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 3:41pm On Jun 25, 2016
Twaci:
I wish u would vote for Lanicky kiss

Story of my life! Always a Romeo, caught in the divide sad

Here u are, Queen Regent of House Lanicky, a sworn enemy to the House of Refiner.

Though my affection for you overflows its boundaries, I must do my duty as Lord Commander of House Refiner angry
Re: Hey Buddies... Come In And Make A Wish!!! (Pics) by Twaci(f): 4:04pm On Jun 25, 2016
EnigmaticEnigma:

Story of my life! Always a Romeo, caught in the divide sad

Here u are, Queen Regent of House Lanicky, a sworn enemy to the House of Refiner.

Though my affection for you overflows its boundaries, I must do my duty as Lord Commander of House Refiner angry
Sworn kini? cheesy

Abeg oh, we preach nothing but peace baby kiss

1 Like

Re: Hey Buddies... Come In And Make A Wish!!! (Pics) by udyheart01(m): 4:39pm On Jun 25, 2016
Twaci:
Sworn kini? cheesy

Abeg oh, we preach nothing but peace baby kiss
Biko Save Someone's Life Nah? wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"I Made Them Thirsty In Church" - Lady (photos) / (Opinion) The Present-day Woman And Her Misplaced Priority In A Marriage. / How True Is "Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.