Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,102 members, 7,828,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Sex Or Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Or Marriage (740 Views)

Am I Addicted To Sex Or Its Normal / Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) / Dear Ladies, This Is What Will Keep A Man- Not Sex Or Virginity (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Or Marriage by Nelton(m): 2:57pm On Nov 02, 2015
It is quite disgusting how some guys will want to end their marriage for some stolen sex. Here's a story about a guy who is sleeping with his wife's best friend and does not care if it affects his marriage.
Re: Sex Or Marriage by Nelton(m): 2:57pm On Nov 02, 2015
Nelton:
It is quite disgusting how some guys will want to end their marriage or for some stolen sex. Here's a story about a guy who is sleeping with his wife's best freind and does not care if it affects his marriage.

Tano has been married to his wife for the past Nine years and they have four kids together. Tano’s wife Agatha is kind hearted and lovely woman whom everybody seems to love because of her generous nature. However that is also not the gist for today. The gist is that Tano is sleeping with his wife’s best friend. You can imagine my shock when he told me that he was sleeping with her. The funny part of it is that he seems to be very happy about it. I asked him how it all began and he went on to tell me how it all started. Well Fatimah (The wife's friend) usually comes to my house to spend the weekend with my family because she’s always complaining about loneliness since she is living alone, so most of the time my wife will ask her to come over to the house. The thing is that most nights when the kids have been put to bed, my wife and I always stay up at night having late night drink, and when Fatimah is around she usually join us. I noticed that everytime I go outside the house to have a cigarette she will always follow me out to smoke. My wife does not see anything wrong in it. So one day while we were out again having a cigarette, I jokingly told her that my friends and I used to joke about how big her boobs were and the way she responded, I knew she was game for anything, so I followed it up and one thing led to another and before I knew it we were in bed. I asked him if he knew the implication of what he was doing. He said he knew, but the sex was too good to let go. He told me that the fact that it was a stolen sex makes it more appealing to him. When I reminded him that if his wife knows about this, it could lead to the end of his marriage and if he was ready to end his marriage for some stolen sex, he told me that he was confident that if his wife knows it about it, she will not end the marriage rather, she will give Fatimah the beating of her life and obviously that will be the end of their friendship but as for him the wife will always forgive him although it might probably cost him a dent in his pocket but he is confident that he will always get around it. I blame Tano’s wife for a lot of reasons. First is the fact that she allowed Fatimah into her home just like that, secondly, she is too complacent as to allow her too much room with her hubby, what is she thinking? The other day, Tano was telling me how his wife sent Fatimah to pick him from the airport when he came back from a business trip because she could not make it to the airport as she needed to pick the kids from school. Well, she might have been doing all these innocently with the belief that nothing can happen between her man and her best friend but tell me how can you leave a Goat and a yam in the same place and expect nothing to happen. I believe this should serve as a warning to all the married women out there, be careful with the kind of friends you keep. Now, that is not to say that all men are like Tano. There are a lot of disciplined men out there who will never even think of cheating on their wives not to mention doing it with her best friend. How callous can some men be? I can imagine if the reverse was the case here. Anyway that is a story for another day.

Culled from : www.true2man..com
Re: Sex Or Marriage by hertz9te(m): 2:59pm On Nov 02, 2015
human Nature;show them love ,tthey will hate you,,,bring them close,,,they'll Bleep every member of your family in sight.......Lord I need robots or even aliens....fvcked up world we live in.
Re: Sex Or Marriage by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 02, 2015
How true are these blog stories?
Re: Sex Or Marriage by Nelton(m): 3:39pm On Nov 02, 2015
hertz9te:
human Nature;show them love ,tthey will hate you,,,bring them close,,,they'll Bleep every member of your family in sight.......Lord I need robots or even aliens....fvcked up world we live in.

Yea I quite agree with you, humans are just too unpredictable

1 Like

Re: Sex Or Marriage by Cutehector(m): 4:25pm On Nov 02, 2015
Bloggers.. Chai

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Answer To Why Ladies Do This! / Genotype Wahala / Hot! 11 Good Things To Lookout For In A Life Partner - By Alexander Thandi Ubani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.