Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (70186 Views)

Poll: Do You Want Ade To Leave Arsenal FC?

Yes - Sell him immediately: 28% (17 votes)
Yes - Use the money to strengthen the team: 41% (25 votes)
No - Ade has been maltreated by the press: 10% (6 votes)
Not unless he is replaced, I will be sad to see him go: 18% (11 votes)
Unsure: 1% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by invisible2(m): 4:31pm On Jul 30, 2009
nateevs:

I give up.
To all you demons on this thread removing my posts. . WAKA!

They dont wanna hear the truth, allow them to wallow in their , confusion
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by MrCrackles(m): 4:34pm On Jul 30, 2009
invisible!:

They dont wanna hear the truth, allow them to wallow in their , confusion

What truth?
Do you know the meaning of truth?
Truth is not the same as vomitting cockroaches and snake eggs all over the forum, you know?
Mumu!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by edoyad(m): 4:39pm On Jul 30, 2009
@Dayo
Simple Arithmetics which my five year old niece just did before me shows.
April 06 - April 07 = 1 +
April 07 - April 08 = 1+
April 08 - April 09 = 1+
1+1+1=3
That wasn't so hard for your right cerebrum, was it ? grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by justkunmi(m): 4:41pm On Jul 30, 2009
MrCrackles

Its.a.pity.you.didnt.understand.my.point.

I.mentioned.City.vying.for.the.only.good.thing.Arsenal.gets.every.season. .The.4th.spot. .and.the.typical.Arsenal.fan.jaggon.started. Reminding.everybody.that.Arsenal.is.good.
Arsenal.is.better.than.City .no.doubt. . But.how.good.is.better?

Like.I.said.before. .City's.only.goal.this.season.is.set.at.gettin.that.4th.spot. No.extra.UCL.games.to.play. . And.with.Arsenal's.consistent.inconsistency. .it.is.possible.they.get.what.they.want. .

Wit.a.team.that.has.Tevez. .Ade. .Cruz. .Bellamy. .Robinho. .SWP. .Barry. .Ireland. .Richards. .Toure. .Given. .and.possibly.Lescott. . Is.displacing.Arsenal.impossible

Wats.hard.to.understand.in.that
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by MrCrackles(m): 4:43pm On Jul 30, 2009
justkunmi:

MrCrackles
I.mentioned.City.vying.for.the.only.good.thing.Arsenal.gets.every.season. .The.4th.spot. .and.the.typical.Arsenal.fan.jaggon.started. Reminding.everybody.that.Arsenal.is.good.
Like.I.said.before. .City's.only.goal.this.season.is.set.at.gettin.that.4th.spot. No.extra.UCL.games.to.play. . And.with.Arsenal's.consistent.inconsistency. .it.is.possible.they.get.what.they.want. .
Wit.a.team.that.has.Tevez. .Ade. .Cruz. .Bellamy. .Robinho. .SWP. .Barry. .Ireland. .Richards. .Toure. .Given. .and.possibly.Lescott. . Is.displacing.Arsenal.impossible

If only footy was based on paper! grin cheesy
Why didnt Real Madrid do it over the last couple of years?
I mean sweep trophies and displace teams on stringent budget convincingly?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 4:46pm On Jul 30, 2009
Edoyad.

When did arsenal play CL semi

2006/2007 season? NO
2007/2008? NO
2008/2009 YES

Thats one in 3

Its like dementia has been added to Gayyners worries aside trophylessness
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 4:47pm On Jul 30, 2009
If only footy was based on paper!
Why didnt Real Madrid do it over the last couple of years?

Are you breeding idiots on this thread?

Real Madrid won 2 leagues on the trot 2007 and 2008 More than what Arsenal won in 5 years
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by MrCrackles(m): 4:51pm On Jul 30, 2009
dayokanu:

Are you breeding idiots on this thread?
Real Madrid won 2 leagues on the trot 2007 and 2008 More than what Arsenal won in 5 years

Dayokanu you are thick goggle eyed slowpoke!
As far as footy analysis remains, you are a nonentity
Is footy based on paper?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by kaypumpin2(m): 4:53pm On Jul 30, 2009
justkunmi:

MrCrackles

What is hard to decipher is the presumptious foolery most of you display on here.

So Arsenal is the only team Citey will have to vie the UCL spots with?You listed an array of good players by your own estimation and you assume it translates into a great team instantly as if football is mathematics,wasn't Spuds supposed to do same last season and were fighting against relegation at one point?What makes you feel Liverpool,Chelsea and Man U wouldn't be threatened as well?

I think you all need to slow your roll and know it takes time to build a team,and the Chelsea example doesn't just come in handy while discussing Citeh too.Pheeeeeeeeew.

@gooners
Please who are we selling next?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 4:55pm On Jul 30, 2009
Dayokanu you are thick goggle eyed slowpoke!
As far as footy analysis remains, you are a nonentity
Is footy based on paper?

Crackers what are you saying ?

Try and make sense for once. or just tell Debo what you have in mind and let him help you type it as Debo seems to be recovering from dementia and delusion

You type faster than your brain can process thoughts
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by invisible2(m): 4:56pm On Jul 30, 2009
MrCrackles:

What truth?
Do you know the meaning of truth?
Truth is not the same as vomitting cockroaches and snake eggs all over the forum, you know?
Mumu!

Yes, the truth is that Wenger has gone ahead to prove to you all that he dont care a hoot about how sore you feel for being trophyless all these years, and you are getting edgy about it.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by MrCrackles(m): 4:58pm On Jul 30, 2009
dayokanu:

Crackers what are you saying ?
Try and make sense for once. or just tell Debo what you have in mind and let him help you type it as Debo seems to be recovering from dementia and delusion
You type faster than your brain can process thoughts

If you dont understand what i am saying here then you must be a rotund fool full of mucus!
You just ramble on with baseless facts 99% of the time
Bias and sentiments will ruin you! grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2009
@ Dayo

Players were sold in each of those seasons - can you tell us what Arsenal's NET expenditure was?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by edoyad(m): 5:06pm On Jul 30, 2009
grin Mr. Crackles, please dont GBAM him yet.
Coming here to talk of Real. Where have they been in the scheme of things in European football in the six years. Just like Bayern. The EPL has been won by twice by atleast 3 clubs in the last 8 seasons. All of whom have been in the UCL Semis at least twice in that time. Coming here to talk about Madrid ! (MODERATOR,why is there not a hissing smiley ?)
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by HNIC(m): 5:07pm On Jul 30, 2009
dayokanu:

Arsenal
Nasri 13million
Arshavin 17milla
Eduardo 8milla
(I dont know the amount paid on Sagna, Ramsey and others)

Chelsea
Bosingwa 15milla
Deco 8milla
Anelka  15milla

All signing as at end of last season Most players Mourinho got in his last season were free transfers

Pizarro, Ben Haim
@ Dayo
stop this misinformation ooh
If you include Dudu and Bacary
How about Belleti-3.75 million?
                 Malouda-13.5million?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 5:11pm On Jul 30, 2009
debo,

can you recommend your shrink to Brash the trophylessness is affecting him real bad. Your shrink dida good job now its like the veil has been removed from your face.

I know you sold but dont give ppl the notion that Assanal dont buy cos you guys buy players and buy expensive too mostly senseless buy like Reyes, walcott, Ramsey

@ DK
Walcott's fees will rise to £12m if we win the CL, but we paid out only £5-7m at purchase so stop cross converting and confusing yourself and stick to one currency.
Reyes was £10.5 m (if we won the CL rising to £17m) since we didn't, that was the amount we paid.

Can you show me where winning CL was a condition. Everyone knows that the condition is impossiblefor Arsenal to win CL. Its like me telling you that I would pay you $1m if I become American president. IMPOSSIBLE you say
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by edoyad(m): 5:13pm On Jul 30, 2009
HNIC
Why are you talking to him about the main course only? Is dessert not part of the meal you'll pay for too ?
Please help us ask them Just how much have they spent in hiring and firing their worthless coaches ?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 5:14pm On Jul 30, 2009
Madrid have won 2 league titles in 3 years tell me how many Assanal has won in 4 years ZERO

HNIC so do the maths and tell me based on money spent since 2007 How come Chelsea is much more succesful than Assanal.

You have never finished in the league higher than them, Since 2007 you have never gone farther in the CL and they have won trophies whooping you guys en route
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by invisible2(m): 5:18pm On Jul 30, 2009
edoyad:

HNIC
Why are you talking to him about the main course only? Is dessert not part of the meal you'll pay for too ?
Please help us ask them Just how much have they spent in hiring and firing their worthless coaches ?

Those worthless coaches got us some fantastic results, including whopping your sorry arses 4-1!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 5:21pm On Jul 30, 2009
Invisible tell them o
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by MrCrackles(m): 5:24pm On Jul 30, 2009
dayokanu:

Debo,
can you recommend your shrink to Brash the trophylessness is affecting him real bad. Your shrink dida good job now its like the veil has been removed from your face.

Will you shut your gob up. . . . .your only weapon is screaming about "trophylessness". . . . .Isnt that already played out?
The more reason why keep sounding like a broken record is because you have nothing up there. . .
You swapped common sense for germination processes similar to that of corn plants!
Your bloody Nazi team will wallow and languish in the relegation bracket constantly around in this league IF they dont get relegated!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 5:28pm On Jul 30, 2009
Crackers,

Is trophylessness not enough? Whats the worst thing that can happen to a footie club if not trophylessness
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by edoyad(m): 5:31pm On Jul 30, 2009
If Scummies were the one's coming here to harangue, that would have been a different issue. Not teams Barca tell "go home to your mother ! !" like Uma Thurman in Kill bill grin - Loved that movie.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by FBS: 5:33pm On Jul 30, 2009
can't wait for the Bayern M vs MU match to start. cheesy
Dayok, are you there?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by HNIC(m): 5:34pm On Jul 30, 2009
dayokanu:

Madrid have won 2 league titles in 3 years tell me how many Assanal has won in 4 years ZERO

HNIC so do the maths and tell me based on money spent since 2007 How come Chelsea is much more succesful than Assanal.

You have never finished in the league higher than them, Since 2007 you have never gone farther in the CL and they have won trophies whooping you guys en route
We are not disputing the highlighted
but they have spent more than us since 2007. . . . simple
Including paying the wages of one Mineiro guy
What does he do for Chelsea these days? grin

invisible!:

Those worthless coaches got us some fantastic results, including whopping your sorry arses 4-1!
We whopped your sorry arses 2-1 too at the Sinking bridge with Van Persie on the double.
You couldn't even score on the nite.
Djorou did the scoring for you.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by MrCrackles(m): 5:35pm On Jul 30, 2009
edoyad:

If Scummies were the one's coming here to harangue, that would have been a different issue. Not teams Barca tell "go home to your mother ! !" like Uma Thurman in Kill bill grin - Loved that movie.

Dont mind them. . . .
Useless teams supporting morons make the most noise. . . .
When your team is not better than a pub side and you rant like stark raving loonies, then it is pathetic isnt it grin cheesy wink
I am 100% sure DK's team will get a serious tonking if my semi-pro league team face them, whether at the Allianz or at Northcourt Rd! grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 5:36pm On Jul 30, 2009
edoyad

The same way we do Assanal Have you forgtten the way we always disgrace you out of Europe?

Anytime you be our plaything.

HNIC, Compare what you have won in the last 2 seasons to what Chelsea won and you would have an idea of how sorry you guys are.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 5:38pm On Jul 30, 2009
Brash,

Go ask people how bayern usually screw Assanal always. Maybe you are not enlightened enough to know

Assnal toto no sweet sef we prefer the scummies and Madrid. Their totos is juicy and fleshy grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by MrCrackles(m): 5:38pm On Jul 30, 2009
dayokanu:

HNIC, Compare what you have won in the last 2 seasons to what Chelsea won and you would have an idea of how sorry you guys are.

Can you compare the Bundesliga to the EPL
Tell me why the Bundesliga is better than the Blue Square Premier League? grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by MrCrackles(m): 5:40pm On Jul 30, 2009
dayokanu:

Brash,
Go ask people how bayern usually screw Assanal always. Maybe you are not enlightened enough to know
Assnal toto no sweet sef we prefer the scummies and Madrid. Their totos is juicy and fleshy grin grin grin

Your problems are immense. . . Sexual frustration is even inclusive
Hot dang! shocked
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by HNIC(m): 5:41pm On Jul 30, 2009
dayokanu:

@ dayo
Arsenal won nothing
and Chelsea won the FA cup
Thats all
We have won more cups than them
More EPL
More FA cups
Was in the UCL final before them.
With all the money they have, they will always be below us!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 5:42pm On Jul 30, 2009
UEFA should just pair us together and lets get together with our whipping boys Assanal fc

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100)

Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.