Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,077 members, 7,814,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (70185 Views)

Poll: Do You Want Ade To Leave Arsenal FC?

Yes - Sell him immediately: 28% (17 votes)
Yes - Use the money to strengthen the team: 41% (25 votes)
No - Ade has been maltreated by the press: 10% (6 votes)
Not unless he is replaced, I will be sad to see him go: 18% (11 votes)
Unsure: 1% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by invisible2(m): 5:43pm On Jul 30, 2009
MrCrackles:

Will you shut your gob up. . . . .your only weapon is screaming about "trophylessness". . . . .Isnt that already played out?
The more reason why keep sounding like a broken record is because you have nothing up there. . .
You swapped common sense for germination processes similar to that of corn plants!
Your bloody Nazi team will wallow and languish in the relegation bracket constantly around in this league IF they dont get relegated!

He is right to harp on the trophylessness because it seems this season will be worse for you, you are currently weaker than you were at the start of 08/09. Till you win something, even if its the 'laggards cup' grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by MrCrackles(m): 5:47pm On Jul 30, 2009
invisible!:

He is right to harp on the trophylessness because it seems this season will be worse for you, you are currently weaker than you were at the start of 08/09. Till you win something, even if its the 'laggards cup' grin grin

You are just a dic.krider. . . .Enjoy your jolly ride but dont choke on it! grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by MrCrackles(m): 5:47pm On Jul 30, 2009
dayokanu:

UEFA should just pair us together and lets get together with our whipping boys Assanal fc

I laugh in Burkina Faso! grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by edoyad(m): 5:53pm On Jul 30, 2009
@dayo

Thrash our asses how ?
Last time we met we took the match at hibusy 1-0 but lost the first leg inspite of some dreadful defending by 1-3. Infact after Igwe made 1-0 at hibury- with a goal left for us to clinch the tie, Bayern resorted to the kind of game even Allardyce would have rejected.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by invisible2(m): 5:55pm On Jul 30, 2009
I like Arsenal as a rival, only that they will sell all their players and weaken the competitiveness of the EPL, making ties with Arsenal too predictable, kill joy Wenger!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 6:05pm On Jul 30, 2009
Thrash our asses how ?
Last time we met we took the match at hibusy 1-0 but lost the first leg inspite of some dreadful defending by 1-3. Infact after Igwe made 1-0 at hibury- with a goal left for us to clinch the tie, Bayern resorted to the kind of game even Allardyce would have rejected.

Dreadful defending by whom? Botom line we tonked Assanal and progressed while the invincibles Arsenals finest in 100 years were humiliated by Pizarro and Salihamidzic
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by eldee(m): 6:27pm On Jul 30, 2009
Is it me or has Dayo forgotten so soon wha Barca did to his team last season??
Messi made Bayern look like Derby. . . in the flipping Champions League

Let's just hope Bayern doesn't get seeded . . . so they'll land in our group grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 6:31pm On Jul 30, 2009
Bayern has already been seeded if you dont know.

Messi did to Bayern right? The best player in the world

What of what Pizarro did to Arsenal when he was a bayern player
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Cristalz(f): 6:33pm On Jul 30, 2009
@Nateevs
No demon removed your post(s). grin I can see 'em, as well as other mods and admin. It's the spam bot.  .  .thinks you posted spam so it's made your post invisible to other users. Will let Seun know. Posts will be visible when he comes on and rectifies the error.

Pele. I hope you've not been auto-banned. . .you re-posted thrice! If you got hit, send me an email.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by tkb417(m): 6:37pm On Jul 30, 2009
dayokanu:

the aggregate between Arsenal and bayern was 3-2

can you remember urs with Barca?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by MrCrackles(m): 6:42pm On Jul 30, 2009
tkb417:

can you remember urs with Barca?

The basket was so full, the balls spilled out into the Allianz! grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by eldee(m): 6:46pm On Jul 30, 2009
dayokanu:

It was 4-0 Dayo . . .

Aiite that's Messi, Wolfsburg trashed you 5-1 last season . . . hell Grafite got tired of scoring normally, he dribbled past half your players and then scored with a back-heel. . .
Grafite's not the best player in the world, he's not even the best player in your crappy Bundesliga grin grin

They seeded Bayern?? Have they increased the number of groups in the UCL??
Damn . . . what next?? They'll seed Zenith St Petersburg . . . afterall they also belong to the longlist of Bayern floggers tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by MrCrackles(m): 6:48pm On Jul 30, 2009
eldee:

It was 4-0 Dayo . . .

Aiite that's Messi, Wolfsburg trashed you 5-1 last season . . . hell Grafite got tired of scoring normally, he dribbled past half your players and then scored with a back-heel. . .
Grafite's not the best player in the world, he's not even the best player in your crappy Bundesliga grin grin

They seeded Bayern?? Have they increased the number of groups in the UCL??
Damn . . . what next?? They'll seed Zenith St Petersburg . . . afterall they also belong to the longlist of Bayern floggers tongue

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by edoyad(m): 6:48pm On Jul 30, 2009
What Barca and Messi did is small compared to what Grafite and Wolfsburg did to them. Lord i hope they get grouped in a way in which they'll collide in the knock outs - that's if they can even make it into the knock outs grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by MrCrackles(m): 6:50pm On Jul 30, 2009
Dayokanu is an idiot. . . .
I cant get my head round him comparing his crappy team to any top European side!
Bayern are buncha Otto Mullahs! grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by edoyad(m): 7:00pm On Jul 30, 2009
grin GBAM grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by invisible2(m): 7:03pm On Jul 30, 2009
MrCrackles:

I cant get my head round him comparing his crappy team to any top European side!

Gunners fans talking about how Barca beat Bayern are just using another persons misfortune to console themselves, but, wait ooo

Man u beat Arsenal 5-1 in the same stage! cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by FBS: 7:11pm On Jul 30, 2009
invisible!:

Gunners fans talking about how Barca beat Bayern are just using another persons misfortune to console themselves, but, wait ooo

Man u beat Arsenal 5-1 in the same stage!
cool
Oops! grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by invisible2(m): 7:16pm On Jul 30, 2009
MrCrackles:

The basket was so full, the balls spilled out into the Allianz! grin

Just reminds me of that second leg CL match at Emiratti, after the fourth goal the stadium was so full that I was sitting in two chairs and resting my legs on three grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by edoyad(m): 7:24pm On Jul 30, 2009
Does the Invisibility apply to your intelligence too .
I believe we lost to by 1-3 ,which is not too embarrassing considering we'd already drawn first blood in the league.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by invisible2(m): 7:28pm On Jul 30, 2009
edoyad:

Does the Invisibility apply to your intelligence too .
I believe we lost to by 1-3 ,which is not too embarrassing considering we'd already drawn first blood in the league.

Damn! that was so daft of me not to remember it was only 1-3 but the gunner fans all around me were all praying for the match to end, for NEPA to take light in the stadium and save them from further humiliation!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by eldee(m): 7:40pm On Jul 30, 2009
invisible!:

Damn! that was so daft of me
I agree . . . that was eally daft of you tongue tongue

MrCrackles:

Why're we talking bout small teams like Bayern??
Come on, that's a record low . . . I'd rather sit here and discuss Derby County cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by MrCrackles(m): 7:44pm On Jul 30, 2009
eldee:

I agree . . . that was eally daft of you tongue tongue

grin cheesy grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by HNIC(m): 7:56pm On Jul 30, 2009
The Chavs here are funny.
One says she posts rubbish
Another one has admitted to being daft! grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by FBS: 8:53pm On Jul 30, 2009
Toure: City move on the cards for six months

Kolo Toure has revealed his move to Manchester City was in the pipeline six months ago.

Mark Hughes' latest recruit was introduced to the press after signing a four-year deal at Eastlands on Wednesday.

And the 28-year-old says he was fixed on a move north even before fellow former Gunner Emmanuel Adebayor joined the club two weeks ago.

"I think before Adebayor we knew,'' he said. "There was some talk about coming here. It's from six months ago.''
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=664166&sec=england&cc=5739
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by MrCrackles(m): 8:56pm On Jul 30, 2009
FBS
I read that piece a few hours ago and thought to myself WTF! grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by FBS: 8:58pm On Jul 30, 2009
MrCrackles:

FBS
I read that piece a few hours ago and thought to myself WTF! grin

Brashy, don't you think AW is playing games with you guys?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by MrCrackles(m): 9:10pm On Jul 30, 2009
FBS:

Brashy, don't you think AW is playing games with you guys?

Seriously i support ARSENAL FC
The blood runs deeper bro. . . wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 9:16pm On Jul 30, 2009
What is new in this story? We all knew City tried to buy Kolo in January so there's no revelation there. All he said is that there was some talk of going to City. He handed in a transfer request but we flatly rejected it then.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by FBS: 9:17pm On Jul 30, 2009
MrCrackles:

Seriously i support ARSENAL FC
The blood runs deeper bro. . . wink

are you saying that AW=ArsenaL?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by MrCrackles(m): 9:18pm On Jul 30, 2009
FBS:

are you saying that AW=ArsenaL?

Dont wind me up dude! grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by FBS: 9:24pm On Jul 30, 2009
MrCrackles:

Dont wind me up dude! grin
grin grin grin
trying to stay awake. The BAyerN vs MU match is a sleep pill.  grin
But you did not answer the question.  cool grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101)

Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.