Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,447 members, 7,816,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Three Months At Work Now, Yet I Have Not Received A Penny - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Three Months At Work Now, Yet I Have Not Received A Penny (26021 Views)

Things You Should Never Share At Work / BREAKING: Why Some Nigerian Civil Servants Have Not Received November Salary / 9 Pictures that Define Some Moments At Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Months At Work Now, Yet I Have Not Received A Penny by sexymoma(f): 5:34pm On Nov 02, 2015
bros abeg how u dey take see t.fair

1 Like

Re: Three Months At Work Now, Yet I Have Not Received A Penny by delors(m): 5:34pm On Nov 02, 2015
Lol. Bros one of their staff is here on NL, as u don plan set the warehouse ablaze, u don implicate yourself. You are now being monitored.

But na wah o. So, noodles self no dey sell again?

1 Like

Re: Three Months At Work Now, Yet I Have Not Received A Penny by damilare96(m): 5:34pm On Nov 02, 2015
I don't think they like you imagine someone working in lagos and hasn't received salary in the last 3 months
It totally wrong
Re: Three Months At Work Now, Yet I Have Not Received A Penny by DimFemmy(m): 5:34pm On Nov 02, 2015
All of una shouting *sue dem sue dem* person dey try talk say he no get money dat he is managing...where u wan make he see money to sue...sue ko sew ni

2 Likes

Re: Three Months At Work Now, Yet I Have Not Received A Penny by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 02, 2015
englishmart:
you mean your job is to analyse indomie and it's likes? And you want to be paid?
You for day analyse okpa na
grin grin grin
Re: Three Months At Work Now, Yet I Have Not Received A Penny by viktagorion: 5:36pm On Nov 02, 2015
Even NFF hasn't paid Siasia the U23 coach.

Why can't employers honour their side of the contract?

Buhari must hear this.
Re: Three Months At Work Now, Yet I Have Not Received A Penny by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 02, 2015
Djblinkz:
I got a job as an Analyst in a Noodles manufacturing company in Lagos, I was staff, though the salary was small, and the agreement says my salary will be reviewed after 2 months due to my performance. What's eating me now is that, they decided to pay some set of people in the company and left some few set. I was among the unfortunate ones they refused to pay, and when I ask the management for my salary, they keep saying there is no market, I told them I won't come to work again if they refuse to pay me, they begged me that I should keep coming, and now I'm very pissed off, I can't afford for my personal upkeep anymore as I'm staying with a friend. My mind keep breeding different evil suggestions like "I should go and set their warehouse ablaze", but I'm not as tough as that. I decide to share this for advice please, "they say two minds on a problem is better than one"
Tell them to give you stock quantity of noodles equivalent to the salary they owe you. Then you can sell it to grocery stores in your neighbourhood.
Re: Three Months At Work Now, Yet I Have Not Received A Penny by megamank(m): 5:37pm On Nov 02, 2015
DID THEY NOT TELL YOU BEFORE? in nigeria when you get a JOB you wait for 3 months before you get paid in most compainies......some even with till 6 months.....dont worry hungry when get hope nor de kill person..........at least hope de say one day them go pay you block money.
Re: Three Months At Work Now, Yet I Have Not Received A Penny by gretblue: 5:37pm On Nov 02, 2015
Negotiate for half of salary to cope with your present financial position.Then you seek for greener pasture while hanging with your present employer.
Re: Three Months At Work Now, Yet I Have Not Received A Penny by Mustay(m): 5:39pm On Nov 02, 2015
Djblinkz:
. My mind keep breeding different evil suggestions like "I should go and set their warehouse ablaze", but I'm not as tough as that.
Even if you're TOUGHER than that, please do not do this - it only aggravates the issue rather than solving it. In fact, you'll be surprised how this company that cannot pay you will pay lawyers to see you in court.

I am not in the best position to advise you but I'd say you should let your work speak for you. Do not let it burn with the warehouse.

Like you have said, when your mind and body can no longer sustain the expenses, stay at home. When they call you, you tell them that you do nt have the funds to come to work.

It's good this is starting early now since you've not worked for >6 months with no pay.
Re: Three Months At Work Now, Yet I Have Not Received A Penny by emmadaji: 5:40pm On Nov 02, 2015
Take heart you will be paid all the three months
is not easy my dear.

1 Like

Re: Three Months At Work Now, Yet I Have Not Received A Penny by macaranta(m): 5:42pm On Nov 02, 2015
@OP eat their noodles joor ...fry egg join self grin

1 Like

Re: Three Months At Work Now, Yet I Have Not Received A Penny by idehennosa: 5:42pm On Nov 02, 2015
We at warri refinery has not being paid for 7-8months and the funny thing is that the Management is not making any efforts to pay. I feel I am not a Nigerian bbecause of the harsh treatment we suffer.i think our labour laws has to be reviewed to check Casualization.its very unfair for God Nigeria belong to we all. Let help to build a country that our children we be proud of. Let say no CASUALIZATION.
Re: Three Months At Work Now, Yet I Have Not Received A Penny by kandiikane(m): 5:43pm On Nov 02, 2015
yorke1:
Go and set it ablaze

@op, this...

Don't sit and try to manage, set it on fire!!! They are there eating fat whilst oppressing the little guy talking about no market, bullshyt!
Re: Three Months At Work Now, Yet I Have Not Received A Penny by kandiikane(m): 5:46pm On Nov 02, 2015
Simitrendy:

The patient dog eat the fatest bone

If you'll wish to wait.

Wait!

God will definitely remember you soon!

U might be under employed today, But be an employer tomorrow

Be Patient!

The patient dog eats the fattest bone because the swift has eaten all the meat leaving you with a dry and hard bone for you to break your teeth with.
Re: Three Months At Work Now, Yet I Have Not Received A Penny by val4sure(m): 5:47pm On Nov 02, 2015
englishmart:
you mean your job is to analyse indomie and it's likes? And you want to be paid?

hahahahaha...Guy u wicked..
Re: Three Months At Work Now, Yet I Have Not Received A Penny by armadeo(m): 5:47pm On Nov 02, 2015
You don't have a job. You are gaining experience.
Re: Three Months At Work Now, Yet I Have Not Received A Penny by Greenvilla(m): 5:49pm On Nov 02, 2015
Let the company use noodles pay u na.
Re: Three Months At Work Now, Yet I Have Not Received A Penny by Lobolintin(m): 5:52pm On Nov 02, 2015
Small thing .....

Analyst Abi

Analyze you plans and elope to sambisa and say me to Aljaji Secow
Re: Three Months At Work Now, Yet I Have Not Received A Penny by val4sure(m): 5:53pm On Nov 02, 2015
englishmart:

hahahahahah..guy you wicked
Re: Three Months At Work Now, Yet I Have Not Received A Penny by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 02, 2015
Can you be patient for PMB to complete his reforms?
Re: Three Months At Work Now, Yet I Have Not Received A Penny by faithfulme: 5:55pm On Nov 02, 2015
start looking for a new job
Re: Three Months At Work Now, Yet I Have Not Received A Penny by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 02, 2015
Simitrendy:

The patient dog eat the fatest bone

If you'll wish to wait.

Wait!

God will definitely remember you soon!

U might be under employed today, But be an employer tomorrow

Be Patient!

undecided
Re: Three Months At Work Now, Yet I Have Not Received A Penny by playtheblues(f): 6:00pm On Nov 02, 2015
Mine is 11 months. Civil service.
Djblinkz:
I got a job as an Analyst in a Noodles manufacturing company in Lagos, I was staff, though the salary was small, and the agreement says my salary will be reviewed after 2 months due to my performance. What's eating me now is that, they decided to pay some set of people in the company and left some few set. I was among the unfortunate ones they refused to pay, and when I ask the management for my salary, they keep saying there is no market, I told them I won't come to work again if they refuse to pay me, they begged me that I should keep coming, and now I'm very pissed off, I can't afford for my personal upkeep anymore as I'm staying with a friend. My mind keep breeding different evil suggestions like "I should go and set their warehouse ablaze", but I'm not as tough as that. I decide to share this for advice please, "they say two minds on a problem is better than one"
Re: Three Months At Work Now, Yet I Have Not Received A Penny by Awoofawo(m): 6:03pm On Nov 02, 2015
englishmart:

The solution to your problem is in front of you, you can't see it. Go on your knee and let holy spirit minister to your eyes now!

Let me help you small, do you have a dependable and trust person around you. If yes, at the end of the month just take boxes of noodles (don't forget to add incentive bonu packages o) equivalent to your salary and resold them at the nearest market. Simply
Re: Three Months At Work Now, Yet I Have Not Received A Penny by cirmuell(m): 6:04pm On Nov 02, 2015
yorke1:
Go and set it ablaze
which kind people full nairaland like this for goodness sake gringrin
Re: Three Months At Work Now, Yet I Have Not Received A Penny by cirmuell(m): 6:08pm On Nov 02, 2015
englishmart:
gringrincheesy
Re: Three Months At Work Now, Yet I Have Not Received A Penny by cirmuell(m): 6:13pm On Nov 02, 2015
colossus2:

You are a simpleton. No be your fault as your papa still dey send you money.
With your yeye ostrich face.
gringringrin I don die....
Re: Three Months At Work Now, Yet I Have Not Received A Penny by kobonaire(m): 6:13pm On Nov 02, 2015
yorke1:
Go and set it ablaze
very "smart" .... smh
Re: Three Months At Work Now, Yet I Have Not Received A Penny by seangy4konji: 6:14pm On Nov 02, 2015
a lot is going on in the world.3 months is small...some dont get paid for a year in my work place and still keep on working...Gods tiime...thank god for plan c...

I for don turn army robber...
Re: Three Months At Work Now, Yet I Have Not Received A Penny by kobonaire(m): 6:16pm On Nov 02, 2015
@Djblinkz I hope this is not an Indian company??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Salary: Nlc Plans Strike For 23rd August / Aero Contractors Sacks 95% Of Workers (with Pictures Of Staff Protest Today) / 91-year-old Professor, Ajagbe Toriola Oyewo, Makes The 2021 SAN List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.