Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Three Months At Work Now, Yet I Have Not Received A Penny - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Three Months At Work Now, Yet I Have Not Received A Penny (26022 Views)

Things You Should Never Share At Work / BREAKING: Why Some Nigerian Civil Servants Have Not Received November Salary / 9 Pictures that Define Some Moments At Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Months At Work Now, Yet I Have Not Received A Penny by Truth001(m): 6:27pm On Nov 02, 2015
[b][b][/b]pls erase any evil thought from your heart, just take it easy. Try and take IOU if possible, make them to understand. [color=#000099][/color][i][/i]
Re: Three Months At Work Now, Yet I Have Not Received A Penny by mascot19(m): 6:30pm On Nov 02, 2015
Kill d owner
Re: Three Months At Work Now, Yet I Have Not Received A Penny by macho44(m): 6:30pm On Nov 02, 2015
Djblinkz:
I got a job as an Analyst in a Noodles manufacturing company in Lagos, I was staff, though the salary was small, and the agreement says my salary will be reviewed after 2 months due to my performance. What's eating me now is that, they decided to pay some set of people in the company and left some few set. I was among the unfortunate ones they refused to pay, and when I ask the management for my salary, they keep saying there is no market, I told them I won't come to work again if they refuse to pay me, they begged me that I should keep coming, and now I'm very pissed off, I can't afford for my personal upkeep anymore as I'm staying with a friend. My mind keep breeding different evil suggestions like "I should go and set their warehouse ablaze", but I'm not as tough as that. I decide to share this for advice please, "they say two minds on a problem is better than one"
You have my express "PERMISSION" go ahead.www.dollarvista.com
Re: Three Months At Work Now, Yet I Have Not Received A Penny by Vikky014(f): 6:33pm On Nov 02, 2015
englishmart:
you mean your job is to analyse indomie and it's likes? And you want to be paid?
You for day analyse okpa na
God oooooo
. my stomach
Re: Three Months At Work Now, Yet I Have Not Received A Penny by menix(m): 6:33pm On Nov 02, 2015
vision2050:
Warehouse ablaze?? which type of friends are you keeping. Bad fellows.
Be patient, patient dog eat the fattest meat they say.

Oga this is 21st century, no patient dog that does not die of hungry.

OP, when u ready to set the warehouse ablaze Holla me, I have a time set Lighter that would ignite after you have left the premises.
Re: Three Months At Work Now, Yet I Have Not Received A Penny by zubby29(m): 6:37pm On Nov 02, 2015
u are doing missionary work or better still charity, dats no job.lol jst kidding sha.my advice is dat u sue dem den resign am sure u will com out smiling
Re: Three Months At Work Now, Yet I Have Not Received A Penny by Originalsly: 6:46pm On Nov 02, 2015
Hmmm...why am I thinking about shelling the site with bad eggs?
Re: Three Months At Work Now, Yet I Have Not Received A Penny by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 02, 2015
vision2050:
Warehouse ablaze?? which type of friends are you keeping. Bad fellows.
Be patient, patient dog eat the fattest meat they say.

Na bone them talk.....don't change it....the patient dog never sees the meat brov.
Re: Three Months At Work Now, Yet I Have Not Received A Penny by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 02, 2015
Vikky014:
God oooooo
. my stomach

asin I was laughing so loud at that guy's comment people thought I was crazy! "analyse Okpa" wtf!
Re: Three Months At Work Now, Yet I Have Not Received A Penny by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 02, 2015
Truth001:
[b][b][/b]pls erase any evil thought from your heart, just take it easy. Try and take IOU if possible, make them to understand. [color=#000099][/color][i][/i]

This is why I hate Nigerians! take it easy take it easy...una sabi fear o .....but when tanker fall una go risk that same life go scoop fuel!
Re: Three Months At Work Now, Yet I Have Not Received A Penny by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 02, 2015
englishmart:
you mean your job is to analyse indomie and it's likes? And you want to be paid?
Re: Three Months At Work Now, Yet I Have Not Received A Penny by favouritesahaba: 7:11pm On Nov 02, 2015
As an analyst, you supposed to know if there is market o.
Who say there is no market for noodle?
We still dey chop noodle for our house na.
Re: Three Months At Work Now, Yet I Have Not Received A Penny by yomi007k(m): 7:13pm On Nov 02, 2015
delors:
Lol. Bros one of their staff is here on NL, as u don plan set the warehouse ablaze, u don implicate yourself. You are now being monitored.

But na wah o. So, noodles self no dey sell again?
Bros d tin taya me ooo.

Noodles wey everybody dey consume like air. undecided

1 Like

Re: Three Months At Work Now, Yet I Have Not Received A Penny by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 02, 2015
the guy above me u spoke well.... but its at this kinda moments u discover that these analysts analyse nothing...t most workers go to work to watch movies and wait for pay!
Re: Three Months At Work Now, Yet I Have Not Received A Penny by tsdarkside(m): 7:14pm On Nov 02, 2015
Simitrendy:

The patient dog eat the fatest bone

If you'll wish to wait.

Wait!

God will definitely remember you soon!

U might be under employed today, But be an employer tomorrow

Be Patient!

you should forget this god this,god that,things...god doesnt like foolish people..

my guy,start looking for another job....if you want,you can still go to this work you have now,without pay to increase your skills,,,but i would not advice you to keep on going without pay.....very foolish....
Re: Three Months At Work Now, Yet I Have Not Received A Penny by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 02, 2015
englishmart:
Lol
Re: Three Months At Work Now, Yet I Have Not Received A Penny by colossus2: 7:21pm On Nov 02, 2015
cirmuell:
gringringrin I don die....
Bro the thing dey annoying na. Dem still dey feed the guy na why him go dey yarn rubbish.
Him don remove him ostrich-face picture grin
Re: Three Months At Work Now, Yet I Have Not Received A Penny by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 02, 2015
Learn how to make the noodles and help your
Self with it since you have started.i can employ
You if you can make the noodles .why work when
You are not sure of salary
Re: Three Months At Work Now, Yet I Have Not Received A Penny by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 02, 2015
grin u are not serious at all what if u are on ur own, u will eat the hairs in ur head grin if there is any, grin just don't be committed just be lazy if the complain that u are lazy, then burst out ur anger on them grin
Re: Three Months At Work Now, Yet I Have Not Received A Penny by xtervaganza(m): 7:26pm On Nov 02, 2015
You have my permission to set their whole factory ablaze
Re: Three Months At Work Now, Yet I Have Not Received A Penny by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 02, 2015
Guy,simply carry the amount of indomie that commensurate with your salary and leave...shikena.as a warfi boi,we dont take that shiit
Re: Three Months At Work Now, Yet I Have Not Received A Penny by aspirebig: 7:29pm On Nov 02, 2015
It is so unfortunate.

Pls Op, do not set any warehouse ablaze.

Instead you can quit the job and start looking for another job. Tough time dont last, tough people do.

There are many wicked people around, even in the church. Too bad.
Re: Three Months At Work Now, Yet I Have Not Received A Penny by banio: 7:30pm On Nov 02, 2015
God will see us tru
Re: Three Months At Work Now, Yet I Have Not Received A Penny by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 02, 2015
[/size]
englishmart:
[size=8pt]
englishmart:
englishmart:

[size=68pt]
Please where is this creature coming from?
[/size]
Re: Three Months At Work Now, Yet I Have Not Received A Penny by englishmart(m): 7:37pm On Nov 02, 2015
Ezechinwa:
[/size][size=8pt]

[size=68pt]
Please where is this creature coming from?
[/size]
ask your father

1 Like

Re: Three Months At Work Now, Yet I Have Not Received A Penny by flokii: 7:37pm On Nov 02, 2015
nawa o...
buh wait o... cnt you report them or sue them.. jst saying tho
when no be voluntary work
Re: Three Months At Work Now, Yet I Have Not Received A Penny by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 02, 2015
zenith4biz:
Oh God my father, ancient of days, the Greater than the greatest, the mightier than the mightiest, The Bigger than the biggest, this your son was employed 3months ago and he has not been paid, I thereby decree that every power holding his salary be nullified in Jesus name.

From now henceforth the concerned authorities will make this my brother's salary a priority.

Thank you God for answered prayer for in Jesus name I pray.

Amen
Amen to ur prayer bro,u gat a good hrt tho.
Re: Three Months At Work Now, Yet I Have Not Received A Penny by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 02, 2015
Djblinkz:

Okay, I ll try that line also. But I ve decided I will leave.

Bros abeg leave. God go provide another.
Re: Three Months At Work Now, Yet I Have Not Received A Penny by Lincoln275(m): 8:03pm On Nov 02, 2015
U wanna set the company ablaze abi? Nice move bro, I pity ur condition, pele
Re: Three Months At Work Now, Yet I Have Not Received A Penny by omoladeazeez: 8:03pm On Nov 02, 2015
Re: Three Months At Work Now, Yet I Have Not Received A Penny by vision2050: 8:05pm On Nov 02, 2015
menix:

Oga this is 21st century, no patient dog that does not die of hungry.

OP, when u ready to set the warehouse ablaze Holla me, I have a time set Lighter that would ignite after you have left the premises.
see your life, you want to wreck another man. Change it is time of change.
Re: Three Months At Work Now, Yet I Have Not Received A Penny by Larryfest(m): 8:06pm On Nov 02, 2015
Sorry dude bt i dnt tink u av got a job yet atleast dey shud even try n give u like half of ur money or hw else do dey expect u 2gt 2work daily? Dis 2016 nw nt evn 2015 anymore evn foodstufs ar vry expensive nt 2talk of oda tins no one shud b working just for d sake of working dis days anymore..ur efforts shud atleast yield sometin no mata hw small

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Salary: Nlc Plans Strike For 23rd August / Aero Contractors Sacks 95% Of Workers (with Pictures Of Staff Protest Today) / 91-year-old Professor, Ajagbe Toriola Oyewo, Makes The 2021 SAN List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.