Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

How To Deal With A Selfish Teenage Boys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Deal With A Selfish Teenage Boys (1219 Views)

Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? / Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! / How To Deal With A Selfish And Self Centred Spouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Deal With A Selfish Teenage Boys by alinko: 6:25pm On May 10, 2009
Do you know that not all teenage boys or young men are reasonable, naturally sweet loving little mommy's darlings ? , Some of them can be very inconsiderate, pushy and very selfish.

Some of it is natural and some of it is believing the jargons they tell each other to boost the male moral and ego.

You don't have to take their sweet-cotted jists - just know that most of them will get matured and eventually, get out of it and in the meantime, you're not expected to be taken for a ride by them.

Even better still, do you know there are serious tips for dealing with these kinds of boys ?

www.dating-referral-program..com

(1) (Reply)

London Babe Thrown Out Of Husband's House / I Love Her,but She Is Not Strait Forward / I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.