Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

VIDEO: Gospel Artist Caught In The Act With Her Director!! (VIDEO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / VIDEO: Gospel Artist Caught In The Act With Her Director!! (VIDEO) (2774 Views)

Drama As Married Man Was Caught Pants Down In The Act With ‘A Mad Woman ’ In Pub / Reasons Why He Will Not Forgive You When You Are Caught In The Act / A deeper look into the act of masturbation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Gospel Artist Caught In The Act With Her Director!! (VIDEO) by AfricaVideo(m): 11:36am On Nov 03, 2015
African gospel artist was caught in the act with her DIRECTOR!! WOW shocked shocked

Watch the video below! Can't control who you fall in love with but do you think this is too much for a gospel artist?!

WATCH VIDEO: http://africa-video.tumblr.com/post/132464571567/gospel-artist-caught-in-the-act-with-her

Re: VIDEO: Gospel Artist Caught In The Act With Her Director!! (VIDEO) by lagoskid95: 1:30pm On Nov 03, 2015
Chai, church gyals!! grin
Re: VIDEO: Gospel Artist Caught In The Act With Her Director!! (VIDEO) by London88Lagos88: 2:39pm On Nov 03, 2015
church girls are the biggest freaks
Re: VIDEO: Gospel Artist Caught In The Act With Her Director!! (VIDEO) by dakiddkidd09: 3:11pm On Nov 03, 2015
London88Lagos88:

TRUTH
Re: VIDEO: Gospel Artist Caught In The Act With Her Director!! (VIDEO) by GYALgyal3: 4:50pm On Nov 03, 2015
dakiddkidd09:

TRUTH

wait I'm a church girl.. angry
Re: VIDEO: Gospel Artist Caught In The Act With Her Director!! (VIDEO) by London88Lagos88: 6:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
GYALgyal3:

wait I'm a church girl.. angry

then when can we meet? hahaha
Re: VIDEO: Gospel Artist Caught In The Act With Her Director!! (VIDEO) by dagzer93: 2:31pm On Nov 04, 2015
London88Lagos88:

hilarious *smh*
Re: VIDEO: Gospel Artist Caught In The Act With Her Director!! (VIDEO) by GYALgyal3: 2:37pm On Nov 04, 2015
London88Lagos88:

You wish
Re: VIDEO: Gospel Artist Caught In The Act With Her Director!! (VIDEO) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 04, 2015
Anybody can sing a gospel song , doesn't mean you are righteous. And i think the church needs to be sanitise by God..i sing in church I know what am saying.
Re: VIDEO: Gospel Artist Caught In The Act With Her Director!! (VIDEO) by dakiddkidd09: 1:26pm On Nov 05, 2015
silvermania:
Anybody can sing a gospel song , doesn't mean you are righteous. And i think the church needs to be sanitise by God..i sing in church I know what am saying.

That is the truth
Re: VIDEO: Gospel Artist Caught In The Act With Her Director!! (VIDEO) by naijaninja88: 8:24pm On Nov 05, 2015
London88Lagos88:

you can say that again

(1) (Reply)

A Smart Guy's Reply To A Materialistic Girl / A Pregnant Prostitute Vows To Cont Having Sex Wit Customers Til She Delivers PIC / Would You Still Marry Him/her after discovering this?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.