Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,541 members, 7,837,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Politicians, Others Evade BVN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politicians, Others Evade BVN (41175 Views)

Anti-graft War: Depositors Evade BVN, Move Cash Out Of Banks / Politicians, Others Evade BVN- The Guardian / FG Sets Up Panel To Slash Politicians, Others Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politicians, Others Evade BVN by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 03, 2015
undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Politicians, Others Evade BVN by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 03, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Politicians, Others Evade BVN by Youngzedd(m): 1:39pm On Nov 03, 2015
BVN would have been forgotten if Jona is still in power.

2 Likes

Re: Politicians, Others Evade BVN by eluquenson(m): 1:40pm On Nov 03, 2015
That's simply the best for business if you may ask.

Also Theory of Preference
Re: Politicians, Others Evade BVN by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 03, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm undecided undecided
Re: Politicians, Others Evade BVN by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 03, 2015
Positive development.
Re: Politicians, Others Evade BVN by Lilimax(f): 1:41pm On Nov 03, 2015
ok
Re: Politicians, Others Evade BVN by Lilimax(f): 1:41pm On Nov 03, 2015
-

1 Like

Re: Politicians, Others Evade BVN by Kaybee14(m): 1:43pm On Nov 03, 2015
This is serious.
Re: Politicians, Others Evade BVN by Lilimax(f): 1:43pm On Nov 03, 2015
READ ME=39641482:
Hello, recent events in the banking sector has caused me to look into God’s word and know that the rapture of the saints is no longer near but right at the door. It all started with SIM registration, then to NUBAN (ten digit bank account numbers), now we have BVN and NIN without which you cannot transact your business.

It is important to know these are consolidation of data for the mark of the beast which is an identity and money system. I have watched customers queue up and denied access to their money because they don’t have BVN and by September 1st no transaction will hold without your NIN (national identity number). These are a build-up to the Mark of the Beast. You cannot buy or sell without it. Now BVN and NIN are no longer optional in transacting your banking business and the world is fast going cashless. Observing the speed and deadlines given, what will be the banking system in the next two years?

Brethren are we still playing church at this time? Jesus is coming for a church without spot or wrinkle. After the rapture comes the great tribulation, who can stand? If now is so hard for many how much more then? If you have a social network, BVN, SIM registration or NIMC, welcome to reality, your data is already captured. The only way out now is making rapture. You will be treated as a traitor if you refuse the code which will no longer be on plastic cards but on your right hand or forehead. It won’t be visible to the eye but picked with a hand scanner everyone can afford.

This is a call to seriousness to everyone who has an ear to listen. If you are not born again, please do so now by accepting Jesus as your Lord and Saviour and live by God’s standards. For many that are already born again, remember it must be a church without spot or wrinkle, so let go of all sin, malice and unforgiveness. Pray for every soul and the weak. He is no longer near, but right at the door. THINK ABOUT THE WORD. GOD HELP US ALL, AMEN
?
. [/quote]
Re: Politicians, Others Evade BVN by logica(m): 1:44pm On Nov 03, 2015
Lilimax:
This BVN of a thing is becoming scary to me? undecided
Although I have registered but I still have some reservations about it embarassed
It's the mark of the beast!
Re: Politicians, Others Evade BVN by Lilimax(f): 1:44pm On Nov 03, 2015
-

1 Like

Re: Politicians, Others Evade BVN by Lilimax(f): 1:45pm On Nov 03, 2015
logica:
Honestly!
Re: Politicians, Others Evade BVN by Bigdreams(m): 1:45pm On Nov 03, 2015
Watching...

Have you read Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business?

Click https://www.nairaland.com/2647784/business-sense-bulk-sms-business to read now.
Re: Politicians, Others Evade BVN by Lilimax(f): 1:45pm On Nov 03, 2015
logica:
embarassed
Re: Politicians, Others Evade BVN by mbulela: 1:47pm On Nov 03, 2015
BVN is for the poor. Usual naija sharia practice.

1 Like

Re: Politicians, Others Evade BVN by mbulela: 1:47pm On Nov 03, 2015
logica:
which beast?
Re: Politicians, Others Evade BVN by logica(m): 1:50pm On Nov 03, 2015
mbulela:

which beast?
I don't know. grin
Re: Politicians, Others Evade BVN by badesco(m): 1:55pm On Nov 03, 2015
It is expected that those people that of shady deal will definitely be afraid to to BVN for fear of identifying their ill gotten wealth. they have a choice to either do it or loose their stolen money.

2 Likes

Re: Politicians, Others Evade BVN by onyxo76(m): 2:03pm On Nov 03, 2015
people should very careful with this BVN , there are many fraudsters in town now using this to dupe unsuspecting account holders.
i received a text from a glo number yesterday stating that i should forward my bvn number to the number that sent the text, saying that its from the manager of a bank i transact with. I haven't used the bank for a very long time now as they have closed down the branch in town i reside. But what gave the message away as a scam was the fact that they sent the text to my mtn line which i never used when filling their form when opening the account then, i used to receive sms on my glo number not mtn so immediately knew that they were up to something...everyone should be careful and be at alert o...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Politicians, Others Evade BVN by Burger01(m): 2:03pm On Nov 03, 2015
englishmart:
let me cone back quickly from Dublin
Just left that hole two days ago smiley
Re: Politicians, Others Evade BVN by dvee2: 2:11pm On Nov 03, 2015
Any Bank who compromise and refuse to fully comply will be given the mtn treatment. Sanity is beginning to return to my fatherland

1 Like

Re: Politicians, Others Evade BVN by darea18: 2:15pm On Nov 03, 2015
Sai Baba
Re: Politicians, Others Evade BVN by walemadu: 2:20pm On Nov 03, 2015
this is a big shame!

Re: Politicians, Others Evade BVN by azzima(m): 2:21pm On Nov 03, 2015
MuamarGaddaffi:
When GEJ said he will fight corruption from the root he was misunderstood. GEJ and his team initiated this plan ,and so many other plans, in other to nib corruption in the bud but children of hate choose to slander and propagate falsehood against him . Are you surprised how the number one economy in Africa became worst just in few months? We are all in for the worse.

Govt of body odour and kwaroption has nothing to offer excepting feasting on the success of the past administration.

For your information, this success in the fight against corruption was achieved by GEJ and his team;credit to them.

You can easily INITIATE anything you want but IMPLEMENTING It is the most difficult task because you must come with CLEAN HANDS and INTEGRITY for Jonathan to implement what he "Initiated" but he didn't possess those qualities. How can a Car thief invent Car anti-theft deviceThat will be bad market for a KLEPTOMANIAC like Jonathan.
Re: Politicians, Others Evade BVN by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 03, 2015
Youngzedd:
BVN would have been forgotten if Jona is still in power.

Who initiated it in the first place? Jona initiated BVN and TSA to curb corruption and it is more proactive than the fire brigade approach of the Daura champion.

1 Like

Re: Politicians, Others Evade BVN by bigtt76(f): 2:24pm On Nov 03, 2015
Is CBN trying to say that only 21 million Nigerians/Residents/Diaspora own accounts with the banks?

Assuming each 36 states of the Federation including Abuja has 1 million workers (at least most states say they spend 90% of Federations Allocation on Staff salaries) that translates to 36 Million Nigerians.

We've not added Federal Government civil workers, military etc. These categories should be not less than 5 Million.

What about Nigerians working in the private sectors? Lets say about 2 million Nigerians/expatriates

Business men should amount to about 3 Million

Schools, Organization accounts etc not less than 2 million

Summing all these together we should be getting at least 48 Million potential bank accounts meaning if everyone has at least 2 accounts that should be not less than 98 million bank accounts in the country and CBN is saying 21 Million BVN accredited accounts is pas mark? angry we still have a long way to go.

Until we are able to get a good statistics database in this country we will still be where we are undecided
Re: Politicians, Others Evade BVN by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 03, 2015
azzima:
You can easily INITIATE anything you want but IMPLEMENTING It is the most difficult task because you must come with CLEAN HANDS and INTEGRITY for Jonathan to implement what he "Initiated" but he didn't possess those qualities. How can a Car thief invent Car anti-theft deviceThat will be bad market for a KLEPTOMANIAC like Jonathan.

Were you in Afghanistan when GEJ went to First bank to register for his BVN? Have you heard that Amaechi, Tinubu, or even Buhari has registered?
Re: Politicians, Others Evade BVN by nobeku: 2:26pm On Nov 03, 2015
MuamarGaddaffi:
When GEJ said he will fight corruption from the root he was misunderstood. GEJ and his team initiated this plan ,and so many other plans, in other to nib corruption in the bud but children of hate choose to slander and propagate falsehood against him . Are you surprised how the number one economy in Africa became worse just in few months? We are all in for the worst.

Govt of body odour and kwaroption has nothing to offer excepting feasting on the success of the past administration.

For your information, this success in the fight against corruption was achieved by GEJ and his team;credit to them.

Folks like you should be assassinated.. You are so stewpeed, I can feel your stewpeedity pulse via my phone.. If I personally catch you, I will beat your dead brains back to life.. You are the SCUM of the nation..Any semblance of your DNA should be exterminated... If need be, it should be in our Constitution...DUNDERHEAD!!!

2 Likes

Re: Politicians, Others Evade BVN by Yanks101: 2:27pm On Nov 03, 2015
They just play propaganda with everything. Why would a politician shy away from BVN when he knows he can't make transactions without it?.
Btw, the BVN cannot stop most corrupt politicians from looting and money laundering.
Re: Politicians, Others Evade BVN by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 03, 2015
smiley
Re: Politicians, Others Evade BVN by RobinHez(m): 3:45pm On Nov 03, 2015
nobeku:
Folks like you should be assassinated.. You are so stewpeed, I can feel your stewpeedity pulse via my phone.. If I personally catch you, I will beat your dead brains back to life.. You are the SCUM of the nation..Any semblance of your DNA should be exterminated... If need be, it should be in our Constitution...DUNDERHEAD!!!
I know MuamarGaddaffi will give u the "fool's" treatment by not replying you...but lemme put it to u real quick that u're the real definition of 'waste product'.

Can't u tackle the points raised without attacking a fellow...or was insults what u spent 6 years in secondary school to learn? (That is if u even went to secondary school undecided)

If u don't know what to do with ur mb, just break ur sim and sleep! angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Reacts To Hauwa Liman's Death As Boko Haram Kills Aid Worker / Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? / Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.