Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,401 members, 7,836,612 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Politicians, Others Evade BVN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politicians, Others Evade BVN (41174 Views)

Anti-graft War: Depositors Evade BVN, Move Cash Out Of Banks / Politicians, Others Evade BVN- The Guardian / FG Sets Up Panel To Slash Politicians, Others Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politicians, Others Evade BVN by MuamarGaddaffi: 3:55pm On Nov 03, 2015
RobinHez:

I know MuamarGaddaffi will give u the "fool's" treatment by not replying you...but lemme put it to u real quick that u're the real definition of 'waste product'.

Can't u tackle the points raised without attacking a fellow...or was insults what u spent 6 years in secondary school to learn? (That is if u even went to secondary school undecided)

If u don't know what to do with ur mb, just break ur sim and sleep! angry

May God bless you and fight for you, Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Politicians, Others Evade BVN by jpphilips(m): 4:01pm On Nov 03, 2015
MuamarGaddaffi:
When GEJ said he will fight corruption from the root he was misunderstood. GEJ and his team initiated this plan ,and so many other plans, in other to nib corruption in the bud but children of hate choose to slander and propagate falsehood against him . Are you surprised how the number one economy in Africa became worse just in few months? We are all in for the worst.

Govt of body odour and kwaroption has nothing to offer excepting feasting on the success of the past administration.

For your information, this success in the fight against corruption was achieved by GEJ and his team;credit to them.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Politicians, Others Evade BVN by odehman: 4:18pm On Nov 03, 2015
MuamarGaddaffi:
When GEJ said he will fight corruption from the root he was misunderstood. GEJ and his team initiated this plan ,and so many other plans, in other to nib corruption in the bud but children of hate choose to slander and propagate falsehood against him . Are you surprised how the number one economy in Africa became worse just in few months? We are all in for the worst.

Govt of body odour and kwaroption has nothing to offer excepting feasting on the success of the past administration.

For your information, this success in the fight against corruption was achieved by GEJ and his team;credit to them.

you are sick
Re: Politicians, Others Evade BVN by AVRecruit: 4:41pm On Nov 03, 2015
Lilimax:
Honestly!

The BVN is not the mark of the beast. However, I believe it is associated with the "number of his name" - that no man may buy or sell without. THIS IS JUST MY PERSONAL OPINION AND IS NOT TO BE CONSTRUED AS GOSPEL TRUTH.
Re: Politicians, Others Evade BVN by jomoh: 4:42pm On Nov 03, 2015
MuamarGaddaffi:

Hypocricy. Was it his idea? Was it not the CBN governor Sanusi M Sanusi that brought the idea.

And we all know what happened to him when he exposed their deals.

Even if it was it will still be the same story with the TSA if PMB had not taken over.

What is the essence of a great idea with no implementation?
Re: Politicians, Others Evade BVN by kokoA(m): 4:45pm On Nov 03, 2015
Lilimax:
This BVN of a thing is becoming scary to me? undecided
Although I have registered but I still have some reservations about it embarassed
Are you a criminal?
Re: Politicians, Others Evade BVN by AVRecruit: 4:47pm On Nov 03, 2015
Here are two news sources to give you an idea of where the Govt is going with this BVN of a thing:

FG to link BVN with National ID card by 2016 - thus creating a totalitarian state
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/fg-to-link-bvn-with-national-id-card-by-2016/223287/

The National ID card will later become your primary ATM card so the Government knows ALL your financial transactions

Forex: CBN Orders BDCs to Demand BVN from November 1
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/forex-cbn-orders-bdcs-to-demand-bvn-from-november-1/223449/

So you see where they are going? No BVN no forex. No BVN no new car. No BVN no new land. No BVN no stock market purchase.
Re: Politicians, Others Evade BVN by kokoA(m): 4:51pm On Nov 03, 2015
AVRecruit:
Here are two news sources to give you an idea of where the Govt is going with this BVN of a thing:

FG to link BVN with National ID card by 2016 - thus creating a totalitarian state
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/fg-to-link-bvn-with-national-id-card-by-2016/223287/

The National ID card will later become your primary ATM card so the Government knows ALL your financial transactions

Forex: CBN Orders BDCs to Demand BVN from November 1
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/forex-cbn-orders-bdcs-to-demand-bvn-from-november-1/223449/

So you see where they are going? No BVN no forex. No BVN no new car. No BVN no new land. No BVN no stock market purchase.

and so?
Re: Politicians, Others Evade BVN by AVRecruit: 4:57pm On Nov 03, 2015
kokoA:
and so?

Well, when it becomes the proper mark of the beast. go and take the chip which I strongly believe is the next step - and you will ask "and so?" on judgement day.
Re: Politicians, Others Evade BVN by AVRecruit: 5:01pm On Nov 03, 2015
CBN has already ordered fingerprint based ATMs for all of Nigeria.
I pray that all the satanists at CBN get their due recompense in jesus name amen.

http://www.atmmarketplace.com/news/cbn-kicks-off-50m-biometric-atm-project/
Re: Politicians, Others Evade BVN by Lilimax(f): 5:10pm On Nov 03, 2015
kokoA:
Are you a criminal?
Re: Politicians, Others Evade BVN by AVRecruit: 5:13pm On Nov 03, 2015
If any body has been reading my posts DO NOT FEAR!!!

The Bible says DO NOT FEAR HE THAT CAN DESTROY THE BODY ONLY, BUT FEAR HE THAT CAN DESTROY THE BODY AND SOUL/ SPIRIT INTO HELL.

SO JESUS IS IN CONTROL, HE HAS THE FINAL AUTHORITY. BELIEVE ON HIM TODAY AND TRUST HIM - YOU NEED NOT FEAR THE EVIL DAYS.

GOD IS IN CONTROL.
Re: Politicians, Others Evade BVN by nobeku: 5:18pm On Nov 03, 2015
RobinHez:

I know MuamarGaddaffi will give u the "fool's" treatment by not replying you...but lemme put it to u real quick that u're the real definition of 'waste product'.

Can't u tackle the points raised without attacking a fellow...or was insults what u spent 6 years in secondary school to learn? (That is if u even went to secondary school undecided)

TORCHECUL!!!!
Re: Politicians, Others Evade BVN by NovusHomo(m): 5:30pm On Nov 03, 2015
nobeku:
Folks like you should be assassinated.. You are so stewpeed, I can feel your stewpeedity pulse via my phone.. If I personally catch you, I will beat your dead brains back to life.. You are the SCUM of the nation..Any semblance of your DNA should be exterminated... If need be, it should be in our Constitution...DUNDERHEAD!!!

Assassination? OhMyeffingGod! Be careful, murder is still a crime. By the way, why do you take it so personal and become so emotional about this?
Re: Politicians, Others Evade BVN by NovusHomo(m): 5:39pm On Nov 03, 2015
AVRecruit:

The BVN is not the mark of the beast. However, I believe it is associated with the "number of his name" - that no man may buy or sell without. THIS IS JUST MY PERSONAL OPINION AND IS NOT TO BE CONSTRUED AS GOSPEL TRUTH.

War beast? This religion sheez is preventing a lot of folks from making progress. But, your opinion is respected.
Re: Politicians, Others Evade BVN by AVRecruit: 5:44pm On Nov 03, 2015
why not strengthen drivers license and give all banks drivers license and international passport readers? this way u can just authenticate drivers license, voters card, even debit or mastercard.

Why does 'progress' have to be in the format revealed to John on island of Patmos thousands of years ago?
Re: Politicians, Others Evade BVN by AVRecruit: 6:07pm On Nov 03, 2015
in Canada you are authenticated by entering ur PIN in the banking hall. this pin is not stored in a central bank of Canada database.

this bvn is draconian.
Re: Politicians, Others Evade BVN by organicfoods(m): 6:24pm On Nov 03, 2015
Change of currency will pull the final trigger. All those with millions at home will be forced to bring it to the bank.
Re: Politicians, Others Evade BVN by themanderon: 7:44pm On Nov 03, 2015
Lilimax:
This BVN of a thing is becoming scary to me? undecided
Although I have registered but I still have some reservations about it embarassed

Prepare yourself for the coming order grin
Re: Politicians, Others Evade BVN by nobeku: 7:57pm On Nov 03, 2015
NovusHomo:

Assassination? OhMyeffingGod! Be careful, murder is still a crime. By the way, why do you take it so personal and become so emotional about this?
See... Nairaland has a big bunch of youngsters that don't know SHIIIIIT... LADS and chikenhead coming on this thread and exposing class undiluted ignorance.. No class.. No cerebral prowess. . It's annoying.. Kids running all around this medium exposing their mental makeup as a result of their environmental BACKPACKS..
Re: Politicians, Others Evade BVN by nobeku: 7:57pm On Nov 03, 2015
NovusHomo:

See... Nairaland has a big bunch of youngsters that don't know SHIIIIIT... LADS and chikenheads coming on this thread and exposing class undiluted ignorance.. No class.. No cerebral prowess. . It's annoying.. Kids running all around this medium exposing their mental makeup as a result of their environmental BACKPACKS..
Re: Politicians, Others Evade BVN by nobeku: 8:09pm On Nov 03, 2015
RobinHez:

DEAD DABBER.. You are useless on Arrival..
Re: Politicians, Others Evade BVN by nobeku: 8:10pm On Nov 03, 2015
RobinHez:

DEAD DABBER.. You are USELESS on Arrival..
Re: Politicians, Others Evade BVN by azzima(m): 9:20pm On Nov 03, 2015
Xetima:

Were you in Afghanistan when GEJ went to First bank to register for his BVN? Have you heard that Amaechi, Tinubu, or even Buhari has registered?
This is why I said Nairaland has been littered with ILLITERATES lately. We are talking about BVN implementation that Jonathan couldn't implement in his 6 years in office and this foolish illiterate is talking about Jonathan registering for BVN months after he left office? Illiteracy is a disease!!
Re: Politicians, Others Evade BVN by fabre4: 12:47am On Nov 04, 2015
One world currency we are blindly heading to that
Re: Politicians, Others Evade BVN by waldigit: 3:19am On Nov 04, 2015
jamace:
If politicians hide money in their houses, armed robbers will find their houses very attractive for business. grin grin

money trafficking by swallowing industry also will boom shocked
Re: Politicians, Others Evade BVN by Themandator: 6:51am On Nov 04, 2015
organicfoods:
Change of currency will pull the final trigger. All those with millions at home will be forced to bring it to the bank.

Yeah... Or they throw it into land acquisition... But in reality, most of them are ahead of the government in this game of hide and seek....

Everybody has interests to protect including the man in charge of coming up with the ideas and walls still got ears
Re: Politicians, Others Evade BVN by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 04, 2015
AVRecruit:
why not strengthen drivers license and give all banks drivers license and international passport readers? this way u can just authenticate drivers license, voters card, even debit or mastercard.

Why does 'progress' have to be in the format revealed to John on island of Patmos thousands of years ago?

What's your fear?
Re: Politicians, Others Evade BVN by organicfoods(m): 4:06pm On Nov 04, 2015
Themandator:

Yeah... Or they throw it into land acquisition... But in reality, most of them are ahead of the government in this game of hide and seek....

Everybody has interests to protect including the man in charge of coming up with the ideas and walls still got ears
also BVN should be required for deposit....

1 Like

Re: Politicians, Others Evade BVN by tonytony208(m): 4:11am On Nov 05, 2015
adeyak83:
we are patiently waiting for the best result that will follow all the newly policies that been introduced so far, in BaBa we trust... Nigeria shall be great again!.

This was not introduced by baba. It was introduced during GEJ's administration.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bridge At Ojota, Lagos Has No Rails. Death Trap For Students & Passersby (Pics) / Atiku Reacts To Hauwa Liman's Death As Boko Haram Kills Aid Worker / Sowore’s Revolution: Shehu Sani, Dele Momodu React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.