Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Assembly Orders Probe Of 'fulani Republic' In Abia. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Assembly Orders Probe Of 'fulani Republic' In Abia. (2777 Views)

Buhari Receives President Mahamadou Issoufou Of Niger Republic In Daura (Photos) / Enugu Assembly Orders EEDC To Leave State Over Crazy Billing / Kano Assembly Orders Removal Of Kwankwasiyya Inscriptions On Public Buildings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Assembly Orders Probe Of 'fulani Republic' In Abia. by fulaniHERDSman(m): 4:23pm On Nov 03, 2015
ABIA State House of Assembly Monday ordered an investigation into the petition brought by the member representing Ohafia South constituency Chief Uchendu Ifeanyi, by setting up an ad hoc committee to probe the reported hoisting of a sign post with the inscription "Fulani Republic" near the Ohafia Army Barracks by suspected Fulani herdsmen.

Uchendu told the House that the said sign post posed threat to peace to his constituents hence the impression created by it was that the herdsman had taken over that portion of land where they grazed their cattle especially as it was close to or is even part of the land allotted to the Army.

While setting the terms for the committee, which has Chief Chikwendu Kanu representing Isiala Ngwa South Constituency as chairman and tasked it to submit its report next Wednesday, the Speaker said the assignment includes to establish if the said 'Fulani Republic' was part of the Army land, who owned it and how the Fulanis came into its alleged occupation.

The implication of the investigation, according to the members was to dispel the rumor that the Army may have allowed the herdsmen part of its land to graze their cattle.

Source:
http://allafrica.com/stories/201511031522.html
Re: Assembly Orders Probe Of 'fulani Republic' In Abia. by BALLOSKI: 4:27pm On Nov 03, 2015
na dem de fear pass, but they beat their chest more than any group of people on earth.

3 Likes

Re: Assembly Orders Probe Of 'fulani Republic' In Abia. by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 4:27pm On Nov 03, 2015
We don't want those tse-tse flies on our laend!

2 Likes

Re: Assembly Orders Probe Of 'fulani Republic' In Abia. by fulaniHERDSman(m): 4:28pm On Nov 03, 2015
HonSuQMaDIQ:
May Allah forgive you
Re: Assembly Orders Probe Of 'fulani Republic' In Abia. by Emekamex(m): 4:29pm On Nov 03, 2015
Nawa o
This Fulani niggas are now becoming a huge pain in the butt.

1 Like

Re: Assembly Orders Probe Of 'fulani Republic' In Abia. by benedictnsi(m): 4:30pm On Nov 03, 2015
HonSuQMaDIQ:

Lol..... gringrin

1 Like

Re: Assembly Orders Probe Of 'fulani Republic' In Abia. by DickDastardly(m): 4:30pm On Nov 03, 2015
BALLOSKI:
na dem de fear pass, but they beat their chest more than any group of people on earth.
How?
Re: Assembly Orders Probe Of 'fulani Republic' In Abia. by fulaniHERDSman(m): 4:32pm On Nov 03, 2015
benedictnsi:

Lol..... gringrin
Close the teeth angry
Re: Assembly Orders Probe Of 'fulani Republic' In Abia. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:32pm On Nov 03, 2015
Fulani Republic? That's offensive

1 Like

Re: Assembly Orders Probe Of 'fulani Republic' In Abia. by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 4:35pm On Nov 03, 2015
fulaniHERDSman:
May Allah forgive you
Na today!
Re: Assembly Orders Probe Of 'fulani Republic' In Abia. by fulaniHERDSman(m): 4:36pm On Nov 03, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Fulani Republic? That's offensive
Rubbish talk
Re: Assembly Orders Probe Of 'fulani Republic' In Abia. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:38pm On Nov 03, 2015
fulaniHERDSman:

Rubbish talk
It is offensive to have a republic inside a soveriegn country's territory
Re: Assembly Orders Probe Of 'fulani Republic' In Abia. by omoelesa(m): 4:38pm On Nov 03, 2015
Biafra has now turn to Fulani republic.Refugee from biafra will never be allowed into the SW.

1 Like

Re: Assembly Orders Probe Of 'fulani Republic' In Abia. by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 4:40pm On Nov 03, 2015
Hahaha. Can't stop laughing.

Where is FreeGlobe the bastttard she-male?
Fulani Republic in y1bo land. Soon they (fulani) will start reaping and maiming you guys.

3 Likes

Re: Assembly Orders Probe Of 'fulani Republic' In Abia. by GenbIoodykiller: 4:40pm On Nov 03, 2015
anyi mekata we nweta ndi Fulani na ani anyi, anyi ga aru fa n'oku ka anu efi.

ndi Nzuzu angry

2 Likes

Re: Assembly Orders Probe Of 'fulani Republic' In Abia. by benedictnsi(m): 4:42pm On Nov 03, 2015
fulaniHERDSman:

Close the teeth angry

No, I've got sparkling dental arrangements. Not like you whose own is objectionable and frowzy gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Assembly Orders Probe Of 'fulani Republic' In Abia. by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 4:42pm On Nov 03, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:
ndi Nzuzu angry

Shup up there! Emiratus mba Michael.
Re: Assembly Orders Probe Of 'fulani Republic' In Abia. by GenbIoodykiller: 4:43pm On Nov 03, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Shup up there! Emiratus mba Michael.
Kitikpa sewaa nne i onu ebea
onye ala na amaro ife angry
Re: Assembly Orders Probe Of 'fulani Republic' In Abia. by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 4:43pm On Nov 03, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

Kitikpa sewaa nne i onu ebea
onye ala na amaro ife angry

Hun

Re: Assembly Orders Probe Of 'fulani Republic' In Abia. by temitemi1(m): 4:44pm On Nov 03, 2015
Badest mouth grin grin grin
HonSuQMaDIQpost=39646658:
Re: Assembly Orders Probe Of 'fulani Republic' In Abia. by fulaniHERDSman(m): 4:45pm On Nov 03, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

ndi Nzuzu angry
Wetin you mean by "any market now ate and fools and any any gay fanouk...." angry
Re: Assembly Orders Probe Of 'fulani Republic' In Abia. by GenbIoodykiller: 4:46pm On Nov 03, 2015
fulaniHERDSman:

Wetin you mean by "any market now ate and fools and any any gay fanouk...." angry
hahahahahahaha
Otolo gabaa i eke ebea grin
Re: Assembly Orders Probe Of 'fulani Republic' In Abia. by ruggedboy01: 4:47pm On Nov 03, 2015
Make them no try that nonsense for my village oooooo angry sad angry sad lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Assembly Orders Probe Of 'fulani Republic' In Abia. by GenbIoodykiller: 4:50pm On Nov 03, 2015
fulaniHERDSman:

must you know everything?
Re: Assembly Orders Probe Of 'fulani Republic' In Abia. by fulaniHERDSman(m): 4:50pm On Nov 03, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

hahahahahahaha
Otolo gabaa i eke ebea grin
Means "o-tools garba eat eba". And i ask, with which soup? angry
Re: Assembly Orders Probe Of 'fulani Republic' In Abia. by GenbIoodykiller: 4:50pm On Nov 03, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:
afo ga asgbu nne m

isseeeeeee cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assembly Orders Probe Of 'fulani Republic' In Abia. by kettykin: 4:51pm On Nov 03, 2015
Notice how they put the sign board near the military barracks so that soldiers Can provide coverage for them.
My advice to fulani is a good advice to go to umuahia or Abasi and erect their flagship Republic.
Re: Assembly Orders Probe Of 'fulani Republic' In Abia. by GenbIoodykiller: 4:51pm On Nov 03, 2015
fulaniHERDSman:

Means "o-tools garba eat eba". And i ask, with which soup? angry

hahahahahahaha i give up grin
Re: Assembly Orders Probe Of 'fulani Republic' In Abia. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 03, 2015
This is what you get when you are in the same country with uncivilized animals.

BTW this Fulani wahala have escalated since Buhari assumed power, one can't be patient forever ooo. If anyone of them cross my land, I go waste their useless lives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assembly Orders Probe Of 'fulani Republic' In Abia. by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 4:53pm On Nov 03, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

isseeeeeee cheesy

Emiratus856, MrMbaM, subway101, codedslayer and mrrMbaM.
Re: Assembly Orders Probe Of 'fulani Republic' In Abia. by GenbIoodykiller: 4:55pm On Nov 03, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Emiratus856, MrMbaM, subway101, codedslayer and mrrMbaM.

Your alternate monikers are shitt trolls and inconsequential elements

lalasticlala Seun obinoscopy
please take note these monikers trolling politics section looking for tribal war to fight check their posts if am lying

thanks cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra: Igbos Have The Right To Agitate For Biafran Nation – Orji Uzor Kalu / I’m Proud Of Ambode’s Achievements – Tinubu. / WATCH VIDEO: Mother Of Chibok Girl Laments Over Her Missing Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.