Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Some Ways Christianity Inoculates Itself Against Reason And Logic - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some Ways Christianity Inoculates Itself Against Reason And Logic (7801 Views)

How a Christian should debate an atheist using science and logic / Faith,belief,reason And Truth. / Ways In Which Christianity Inoculates It's Self Against Reason And Logic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Ways Christianity Inoculates Itself Against Reason And Logic by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:31pm On Nov 07, 2015
frank317:

Your foolishness knows no bound. If your God created me in his images and I am foolish... Is that my fault? Did i create myself? Wasnt it you that said ur God created me in his own image? Do u even reason at all or are u just a noise maker?
If I am foolish and I was created in ur Gods image, from whence did my foolishness come from?
The foolishness you display on this forum even shows dumb your God can be.

I am wise therefore my God is wise because my wisdom comes from him .

Tarda !

You can now smash your head against a brick smiley
Re: Some Ways Christianity Inoculates Itself Against Reason And Logic by winner01(m): 2:51pm On Nov 07, 2015
frank317:

Your foolishness knows no bound. If your God created me in his images and I am foolish... Is that my fault? Did i create myself? Wasnt it you that said ur God created me in his own image? Do u even reason at all or are u just a noise maker?
If I am foolish and I was created in ur Gods image, from whence did my foolishness come from?
The foolishness you display on this forum even shows dumb your God can be.
Guy, are you totally brain-deadundecided. Why do you reason like a kid.
God created you with freewill. You have chosen the path of foolishness and thats your problem.
Ill spell it out for you once again;

If you constantly show that you are a fool, does that automatically translates to the fact that your earthly father is also a fool?

Read the bolded 10 times over maybe it will stick you lamebrain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Ways Christianity Inoculates Itself Against Reason And Logic by frank317: 3:19pm On Nov 07, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

I am wise therefore my God is wise because my wisdom comes from him .

Tarda !

You can now smash your head against a brick smiley

I am telling you that you are foolish... And you are telling yourself that u are wise. Does that stop u from being foolish?

I think I am wise yet you and winner are saying I am an ode... Does that mean ur judgment is wrong.

No! You are correct in calling me an ode just the way I am correct in saying you are foolish... Ur God created us both right... He created foolish people, therefore he must be foolish. Is your God confused that he should created me foolish and create u wise? Should we add confusion to his personality list?

Ya...I just smashed my head on the brick to prove how foolish ur God made me, and how foolish he is.
Re: Some Ways Christianity Inoculates Itself Against Reason And Logic by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:21pm On Nov 07, 2015
frank317:

I am telling you that you are foolish... And you are telling yourself that u are wise. Does that stop u from being foolish?

I think I am wise yet you and winner are saying I am an ode... Does that mean ur judgment is wrong.

No! You are correct in calling me an ode just the way I am correct in sating you are foolish... Ur God created us both right... He created foolish people, therefore he must be foolish. Is your God confused that he should created me foolish and create u wise? Should we add confusion to his personality list?

I think you are bored .
Re: Some Ways Christianity Inoculates Itself Against Reason And Logic by frank317: 3:28pm On Nov 07, 2015
winner01:
Guy, are you totally brain-deadundecided. Why do you reason like a kid.
God created you with freewill. You have chosen the path of foolishness and thats your problem.
Ill spell it out for you once again;

If you constantly show that you are a fool, does that automatically translates to the fact that your earthly father is also a fool?

Read the bolded 10 times over maybe it will stick you lamebrain.

Lol... Winner, sometimes I wonder if u are an slowpoke. People like u have led ebuka into a his dept of dumbness.
My earthly father did no create me in his image so don't bring the poor old man into this.
Your God created me out of nothing and instilled in me every programing. I didn't create myself. He he did not just create me but he did it in his image. Everything I can do, he can do. If I can make wrong choice wasn't that the program that was installed in me from his image?
How can I be able to make a foolish choice if the maker had not installed the ability which is part of his image in me?
Educated man... I don't need to school u na.
Re: Some Ways Christianity Inoculates Itself Against Reason And Logic by frank317: 3:29pm On Nov 07, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

I think you are bored .

Lol... No... I just think u are foolish.
Re: Some Ways Christianity Inoculates Itself Against Reason And Logic by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:29pm On Nov 07, 2015
frank317:

Lol... No... I just think u are foolish.

why do you say so?
Re: Some Ways Christianity Inoculates Itself Against Reason And Logic by frank317: 3:43pm On Nov 07, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

why do you say so?

Now this is the wisest question u have asked in this forum... However, you will get your answer when next I I quote u during an argument with anyone on this forum.
Re: Some Ways Christianity Inoculates Itself Against Reason And Logic by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:10pm On Nov 07, 2015
frank317:

Now this is the wisest question u have asked in this forum... However, you will get your answer when next I I quote u during an argument with anyone on this forum.

grin grin ... funny guy
Re: Some Ways Christianity Inoculates Itself Against Reason And Logic by Chizzled06(m): 6:52pm On Nov 07, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Please stop cheesy . Dont say scientific disciplines because even in software development . The software engineers are meant to produce software in response to the changing needs of the customers (Evolution) . That's why you have versions of software . But you notice that software doesn't update on its on will but requires the S.Es to work as regards to the new specifications from the customers or trying to fix bugs in the the previous versions - iteratively in some cases .

This is in relation to the first comment : If evolution is true , then God or the supernatural is responsible for it (theistic evolution ) .

1.The Pope is not God and has no right to declare for christians if evolution is true or not . He is trying to imply theistic evolution which apparently you are not aware of as you quickly dug out this article in your quest to ridicule the christian belief . Lemme ask you is the creation story literal or figurative ?

2.He is trying to please the science world by insinuating that christianity is no longer in the "dark ages" and should "grow" as more "scientific discoveries" are made

Were you there when the cows or hippos or bears turned into whales ? You just accepted the theory ignorantly or better still with faith - hoping that your "studies" are a reflection of what actually took place

That a single cell got us 8.7 million species each having different complexities ? This is not the "jokes" section

Writing codes ? You've made sense admitting that mind produces mind and evolution if true then it was orchestrated by the SUPERnatural , following a blueprint - in a bid to create varieties .

Making assertions to enforce your theory is being "mentally indolent " - in plaetton's own words - and yes dogmatic . Have you ever thought of if the functions of these " unevolved organs or body parts " are just obscure ?

Before refuting my statement , did you ask yourself why sex is pleasurable for humans ? Why do humans have emotions ? Because it was an evolutionary need will be your answer cheesy

So you didn't see the concentration of sensory nerve endings in the cli.toris and pen.is as a design ? Do you know why females evolved the cli.toris - an organ just for sexual pleasure .

LoL. I'm sorry but "Software Engineering" isn't included amongst scientific disciplines tasked with discovering and proving the origin of mankind.

"How did female mammals evolve to have organs just for sexual pleasure?", you ask.

Your questions are actually reasonably valid - for any person hearing about the theory with no access to information.

Again, I implore you to do yourself a favour: pick up a Biology textbook and enlighten yourself, so that you can quit parading your ignorance all over the internet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Was Judaism,Christianity And Islam Copied From Ancient Egyptian Mythology ? / Prophet TB Joshua Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today / "i Saw Bimbo Odukoya In Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.