Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-ojukwu's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-ojukwu's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! (24689 Views)

Odumegwu Ojukwu And Yakubu Gowon Smile Together In 2010 Throwback Photo / Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu's 83rd Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-ojukwu's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 04, 2015
cool

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-ojukwu's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 04, 2015
PDPwayoo:

you need medical examination. I swear.

A man that caused war that killed more than 2 million of your people is hero? hmmmmm
A man that abandon his duty, abandon his kinsmen and flee is your hero? hmmmmmmmmmmmm
A man that non of his children or relatives died in the war that he caused, is your hero hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
A man that has no pride neither shame, ran for presidency 3 times and always take 6th position is ur hero? hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
A pedophile that love small girl more than his real wives is your hero?hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
A man that gave away all his property to Bianca and left his children with nothing is ur hero/ hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
A man that has no military discipline, bushy hair and bushy beards is your hero? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

MY FRIEND, YOU ARE A$$ LEAKER. U BE NFA. NO PURPOSE ON EARTH.

have you taken your medication? shocked undecided
grin
Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-ojukwu's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! by cornel00(m): 11:14am On Nov 04, 2015
BiafraMyAss:
Ojukwu: the nigga that betrayed his people for selfish interest. He ran away when everything was out of control. His people were killed like Christmas chickens. In retaliation, his people refused to vote for him... that shows the level of pains he inflicted on them. Those that call Ojukwu hero are hypocrites smiley

why can't you bastards mind your fucking business
i don't blame you, if your papa was not an idiot, he wouldn't have given birth to an slowpoke

3 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-ojukwu's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! by ishiamu(m): 11:15am On Nov 04, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Oju-iku babaYeebo, the chest-beating COWARD.. Your manhood lives forever grin grin

happy posthumous bday.

Your ma toto dia

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-ojukwu's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! by Jonnazo: 11:16am On Nov 04, 2015
MAY YOUR GENTLE SOUL REST IN PEACE,
Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-ojukwu's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 04, 2015
simplycarro:
[size=15pt]The biggest coward known to mankind, a wannabe Hitler. May the souls of those he wasted by brainwashing keep disturbing him[/size]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool
I no talk anything cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed undecided embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-ojukwu's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! by BALLOSKI: 11:18am On Nov 04, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Oju-iku babaYeebo, the chest-beating COWARD.. Your manhood lives forever grin grin

happy posthumous bday.
@oju-iku Baba Igbo grin grin grin grin

I just de laugh. Una bad for this forum Wallahi.

4 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-ojukwu's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 04, 2015
happy bday Sir
Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-ojukwu's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! by jossyj: 11:19am On Nov 04, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:
Happy posthumous birthday.

Meanwhile, the Biafra you fought for and was defeated and which you ran away has been revived by one cone-head, albino burukutu sipping bastttard, who is currently languishing in DSS detention facility right now.

The people you left behind are Cowards and empty chest beaters. They only rant on social media and pages of newspapers.
His (Kanu) gullible followers have inherent animosity towards any group who didn't support their ideology.

They tend to be tyrannical and parasitical.

must you prove to the whole world that you're so stupid and deranged?

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-ojukwu's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! by Proffdada: 11:19am On Nov 04, 2015
I can remember how they drag down a peaceful palmwine tapper from the tree to forcefully enroll in the biafran army after they were short of soldiers
I was there because I served under the angel of death collecting souls undecided

3 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-ojukwu's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 04, 2015
The only man who stood against the system.
HBD.
Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-ojukwu's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! by cornel00(m): 11:22am On Nov 04, 2015
de real cowards are those who can only ask for White men's aid to defeat a single man....

they call him coward as if they fought by themselves alone (BRITISH ASS LICKERS)

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-ojukwu's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! by LordMecuzy(m): 11:23am On Nov 04, 2015
Dim...Ikemba Of Nnewi....
I Remain Loyal Sir
Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-ojukwu's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! by COvo(m): 11:24am On Nov 04, 2015
This man should have been hanged.

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-ojukwu's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! by blackprowler: 11:24am On Nov 04, 2015
Even though I started same thread almost 2 hours before, another gets the FP. Not that I'm not used to it, but I wonder what the criterion for FP is
Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-ojukwu's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 04, 2015
GentleToks:
What a coward!!!

What a traitor he was!!!!

Burn in hell fire coward..

Your fellow idiotts you left behind have now been worldly tagged as WAILING WAILERS. Chaiiii!!! They can wail all day just like you...

Nigeria has never come together to name a particular tribe but we have successfully made history in this generation by tagging bunch of losers as wailing wailers.

The message is "Don't cause another civil war in Hell cos there won't be an hidden place for you to hide when the war gets to your doorstep in hell; behave yourself with that your big head.
Are you sure Britain will fight for you this time?

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-ojukwu's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! by george4CHRIST(m): 11:24am On Nov 04, 2015
simplycarro:
[size=15pt]The biggest coward known to mankind, a wannabe Hitler. May the souls of those he wasted by brainwashing keep disturbing him[/size]
Ɣ☺u are sick upstairs
Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-ojukwu's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! by Darlduchi: 11:25am On Nov 04, 2015
Are you lads not aware of world events for goodness sake!
Evidence abound everywhere of a desperate plans to islamise the whole of Biafra, even foreign media's has been raising an alarm. Here in Nigeria the muslims have not hidden their intension to finally conquer Biafra. Their President swore that he will continue support this agitation to islamise Nigeria. Even admitted to Aljazeera last month. APC was all muslims before the grudgingly allow a few christians in.

How do lads intend to build this HongKong when you are under the control of people who has sworn to keep you in perpetual slavery?
They will not even allow you an international airport let alone a sea port, can't even build a bridge. They have militarised your land and have invaded your farm lands with destructive herdsman, they are getting funding from the entire Arab world.

And yet few of you lack understanding and common sense.
Do you really think Islamisation is done over a cup of Cappuccino? dumb ass.

Ask Syrian, Iraqi, Pakistani, and Libyan Christians how their destruction became possible incase you decided to put up some dumb defense
Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-ojukwu's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! by flokii: 11:26am On Nov 04, 2015
this chain smoker...
Yeebos make una come see una champion o...
jst bear in mind... nothing like biafraa..

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-ojukwu's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:26am On Nov 04, 2015
Zoharariel:
“Speak no ill of the dead” - but A leader must be judged by what benefits or misfortune he has brought to his people. 

The question to be asked is; has Ojukwu brought anything positive to the Igbos?  His record is grim.  The “accomplishments Ojukwu has brought his people is as follows”:

*Dragging them into a brutal civil war they had no chance of winning, and which resulted in over 3 million of them dying.

*Even when it became clear that his people were starving to death in massive numbers, he continued the war which was doomed from the start.

*He fled to Ivory Coast and left his people to die like cockroaches, thereby giving “cowardice” a new meaning & definition.

It is therefore unfortunate that a man who has brought no tangible benefits to his people is so revered by them.
...... eleyi gidigan ooooo grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-ojukwu's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! by NigerianDiamond(m): 11:27am On Nov 04, 2015
finniblinks:
My manny! The man who said ''NO'' to white imperialism,neocolonialism and state-assisted-genocide.
MMumur Ghaddafi,Ojukwu,Mandela,selassie and Mugabe share one thing in common; they resist white domination

And he seeked white men assistance to fight Nigeria. Didn't he?

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-ojukwu's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:29am On Nov 04, 2015
finniblinks:
Are you show Britain will fight for you this time?
I trust him....he dare not Angel gabriel can handle him
Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-ojukwu's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 11:29am On Nov 04, 2015
jossyj:

must you prove to the whole world that you're so stupid and deranged?

Kindly point where I sound stupid and deranged as you claim.

Or go end your miserable life somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-ojukwu's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! by GentleToks(m): 11:29am On Nov 04, 2015
finniblinks:
Are you show Britain will fight for you this time?

Are u sure France ll fight your fight for u this time around.
Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-ojukwu's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! by dwesternmall: 11:32am On Nov 04, 2015
Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is hiring.

Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is an online store looking to take over the Nigerian market and offer customers better options in terms of shopping.

We are presently recruiting field sales representatives (Genies)... The Starting pay is 40k and attracts handsome commissions for more sales(more details later)
Our office is at Alausa shopping mall, Obafemi Awolowo way, ikeja. Lagos.
Thus you must be Lagos based to work with us as you will report to the office on a daily/weekly basis.

interested candidates should send their CV's to careers@westernmall.co.uk
or go to http://www.westernmall.co.uk/Home/Careers to apply

Make the Subject of the email: GENIE!!!
More details will be provided to you via email
Tell a friend.

Regards
Westernmall
Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-ojukwu's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! by kingzizzy: 11:33am On Nov 04, 2015
One of the greatest men born in Africa. The only man who revolted and stood up to the Hausa-Fulani oligarchy when others like Awolowo ran to become boy-boy to Gowon. The man who used his fathers enormous wealth to fight for the liberation of his people from the shackles of the colonial contruct called Nigeria. The man held the might of the Nigerian Army, Britain, Russia,Egypt and the Arab league for 3 years. The man who thought his people they can be something better than just common Nigerians. The Warlord.

You will forever be remembered for the great man you were.

Long live the name of Ojukwu

And long live Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-ojukwu's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! by ugotex85: 11:33am On Nov 04, 2015
What can I say? Anyway, HIS MANHOOD STILL LIVES ON!
Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-ojukwu's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! by gigabyte13: 11:34am On Nov 04, 2015
Ojukwu the only lgbo-man l admire ever. I just dont like the part where

- he fled to abidjan after starting a war he cant end
-was abandoned by this same noisemakers( biafrats) when he contested for election.

Aside this ,l love him anytime,anyday he work, his talks. Kanu is still a big fat joke where Ojukwu is

3 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-ojukwu's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! by BiafraMyAss(m): 11:35am On Nov 04, 2015
cornel00:

why can't you bastards mind your fucking business
i don't blame you, if your papa was not an idiot, he wouldn't have given birth to an slowpoke

Cry cry tribe smiley your hero was a coward. even your dad refused to vote for your hero when he was alive

3 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-ojukwu's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 04, 2015
[size=15pt]Guy Guys Guys why wont you let these igbo folks celebrate who they want to celebrate, is it your business? It is not your mission to tell them they cant celebrate ojukwu.

He is part of Nigerias history so whats your stress?

We yorubas these days have even become worse than what we imagine the igbos to be with these hateful incites.... Cant we just have peace ancd celebrate one another like brothers?[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC Is A Bullying Party, Says Atiku / Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) / Lekki Deep Seaport To Begin Operations This Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.