Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,899 members, 7,828,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Guys,its Exhausting! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,its Exhausting! (712 Views)

Guys, Its Confession Time! / Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. / Dating A Virgin Is Exhausting!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys,its Exhausting! by ZeliaLauren(f): 1:41pm On Nov 04, 2015
Have you noticed how exhausting being a woman is? The pressure to always be on Fleek is killing really. Why can't these guys just accept us the way we were created, without makeup, waist clinchers, heels, push-up bras and even butt enhancers. Why would i forget bleaching cream?
Ola asked me to send a beautiful picture of me ( a guy i met on Palmchat), so i decided to play natural. Ladies, since then i haven't heard from him. if i message him on Palmchat he does not respond even to my calls?
i am angry, i would have sent him one of my photo-shopped pictures just to satisfy his lust!
I am not having it anymore.
Ladies lets revolt and go natural![img][/img]

Re: Guys,its Exhausting! by gamaliel121(m): 1:43pm On Nov 04, 2015
Soo
Re: Guys,its Exhausting! by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 04, 2015
Eh ya. Ola pls come back o!!
Re: Guys,its Exhausting! by donTbone(m): 1:46pm On Nov 04, 2015
Who send you

And who said I don't like natural? undecided
You need to see my GF without makeup

Mtchewwww..as if na guys dey wear the makeup and hills for you!
Re: Guys,its Exhausting! by vani86: 1:48pm On Nov 04, 2015
girls, why cant you accept guys as we are, even if we are broke, getting the paper to please girls is soo exhausting.

one chick i met on facebook wanted us to have a drink at hilton, i said no that Ignatius's isi ewu joint is ok with me.

she deleted and blocked me, even reported me to facebook sad

4 Likes

Re: Guys,its Exhausting! by obiorathesubtle: 1:48pm On Nov 04, 2015
I see someone who can't live without attention. Abi dem point you gun for head say you must make up or wear push up bra? Do what makes you comfortable. Don't GAF and stay confident.
Re: Guys,its Exhausting! by mrhipup(m): 1:50pm On Nov 04, 2015
nawa o.....then stop demanding for money to buy those stuffs Cuz d truth is that is exhausting 4 guys to buying all these stuffs 4 yu
Re: Guys,its Exhausting! by hob(m): 1:53pm On Nov 04, 2015
its d women that decided to exaggerate on everything

So dont blame d dudes
Re: Guys,its Exhausting! by Nobody: 1:21am On Nov 05, 2015
vani86:
girls, why cant you accept guys as we are, even if we are broke, getting the paper to please girls is soo exhausting.

one chick i met on facebook wanted us to have a drink at hilton, i said no that Ignatius's isi ewu joint is ok with me.

she deleted and blocked me, even reported me to facebook sad

*falls off the bed laughing*

1 Like

Re: Guys,its Exhausting! by lekjons(m): 2:04am On Nov 05, 2015
another silly thread??
keep it coming kids!

(1) (Reply)

Opinions: Advice Me On What I Should Do Pls / Most Irritating Pix Ever / Urgently In Need Of COMMENTS.... Pls Help Me With Some

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.