Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:40 AM

Prerequisite For Having A Long Lasting Blissful Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prerequisite For Having A Long Lasting Blissful Relationship (962 Views)

Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S / Hints To Having A Blissful Relationship This Christmas. / How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prerequisite For Having A Long Lasting Blissful Relationship by Highcuerayte: 7:45pm On Nov 04, 2015
Frank buried his living lopsided gargantuan head in his dumb immobile hands thinking aloud what on earth he needs to do.He has done all he fits deem— financially,materially, and of course priceless intimacy but nothing Is working.He is fed up but still, he, more than anything, want this relationship.

Gloria is emotionally distabilize,incarcerated with faceless thoughts, she seeks an escape. The reason for this endless pains is her relationship that is heading for a hard baked wall. She has offered her body countless of time but its not working. Like Frank she wants this relationship more than anything.Its good to be in love but out of love is not an option.

Many of us here are in such a precarious state,both literary and figuratively. Like the people above you still want the relationship but you seem totally clueless about what to do having done all they have done.

Do you want what they want? A long lasting blissful relationship? If Yes, here are qualities or let's use the word "Traits" you must exhibit.

1. A Listening Heart: Humans irrespective of gender need others approval, a somehow undivided attention. Sometimes all he/she needs is someone with a listening heart. A denial of this, create an atmosphere of hostility.

2. An Understanding Spirit: Listening without understanding is a waste of time. The assurance of someone understand me is what human irrespective of gender needs. Your inamorata needs you to understand why he does things he does.Thinking beyond the means is needed for a blissful relationship.

3 A Caring Heart: "The best way to punish someone" said the young wolf, "Is causing them emotional pains." Love is more defined when lived than said,and one way to live love is caring for your inamorata,mutatismutandis.

4. A Courageous spirit: Imperative for a long lasting blissful relationship.

5. An Encouraging Spirit: Words cannot paint the importance of this attribute.

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Prerequisite For Having A Long Lasting Blissful Relationship by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 04, 2015
cheesy
Re: Prerequisite For Having A Long Lasting Blissful Relationship by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 04, 2015
Nice write up wink
Re: Prerequisite For Having A Long Lasting Blissful Relationship by Highcuerayte: 7:53pm On Nov 04, 2015
rexkexmilan:
cheesy
Just like that?
Re: Prerequisite For Having A Long Lasting Blissful Relationship by Laveda(f): 7:54pm On Nov 04, 2015
rexkexmilan:
cheesy
I just noticed you're our new introvert. . Bros you loss your job? lipsrsealed

No offence . . Nah joke oo embarassed

1 Like

Re: Prerequisite For Having A Long Lasting Blissful Relationship by Highcuerayte: 7:54pm On Nov 04, 2015
Laveda... you must comment
Re: Prerequisite For Having A Long Lasting Blissful Relationship by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 04, 2015
Laveda:
I just noticed you're our new introvert. . Bros you loss your job? lipsrsealed

No offence . . Nah joke oo embarassed
Okay.. Your noticing have been Noticed cheesy.

I am on Sabbatical Though.
Re: Prerequisite For Having A Long Lasting Blissful Relationship by Laveda(f): 8:05pm On Nov 04, 2015
rexkexmilan:
Okay.. Your noticing have been Noticed cheesy.

I am on Sabbatical Though.
Issorait grin
Re: Prerequisite For Having A Long Lasting Blissful Relationship by Laveda(f): 8:11pm On Nov 04, 2015
Highcuerayte:
Laveda... you must comment
undecided

Nice writeup. . . You try
Re: Prerequisite For Having A Long Lasting Blissful Relationship by jonaifame22(m): 8:13pm On Nov 04, 2015
If u have all of those and u don't have knowledge ur relationship wldn't last, even though love is important,it's not goin to make a relationship last or blissful, cos there are people who loved themselves in time past buh today they've broken up wth each other,
Modified,
Know abt ur partner, know what gets them angry and know what makes them happy, then the rest will fall in place, thank u all.

(1) (Reply)

Women More Likely To Cheat Than Men, According To Science / RELATIONSHIP 6 Reasons It’s Good To Have Se’x Early In The Morning / Funny Wedding Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.