Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Saraki's Trial At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal Continues... (Live Update) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki's Trial At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal Continues... (Live Update) (18715 Views)

Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal For False Asset Declaration (photos) / Supreme Court Halts Saraki’s Trial At CCT / Photos from Saraki’s trial at Code of Conduct Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki's Trial At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal Continues... (Live Update) by Jesusloveyou: 1:34pm On Nov 05, 2015
Firefire:

All politicians in Nigeria are rogues and looters beginning from 1999.
The habit of praise-singing some over the other is what I detest.
have u ever condemned ur clueless corrupt hero and his cronies

3 Likes

Re: Saraki's Trial At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal Continues... (Live Update) by raumdeuter: 1:35pm On Nov 05, 2015
tydi:

same pple dat stage walked out in plenary during Rotimi's confirmation as a minister designate?

Evidence that PDP is a finished party

3 Likes

Re: Saraki's Trial At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal Continues... (Live Update) by Firefire(m): 1:35pm On Nov 05, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
have u ever condemned ur clueless corrupt hero and his cronies

Yes, severally sir.
Re: Saraki's Trial At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal Continues... (Live Update) by Jesusloveyou: 1:37pm On Nov 05, 2015
walozanga:
ABEG WHICH PARTY SARAKI DEY?
pdp

2 Likes

Re: Saraki's Trial At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal Continues... (Live Update) by ExInferis(m): 1:38pm On Nov 05, 2015
Firefire:

I'm with you on this one.

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Trial At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal Continues... (Live Update) by midolian(m): 1:40pm On Nov 05, 2015
tomakint:

grin grin This man is teaching Saraki Politics 101 .......APC fight APC, make APC die na de koko grin
See badbelle abeg grin grin grin
Re: Saraki's Trial At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal Continues... (Live Update) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 05, 2015
Freegift75:
I foresee Saraki being reminded...!
remanded pls.
Re: Saraki's Trial At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal Continues... (Live Update) by ExInferis(m): 1:41pm On Nov 05, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Them de fall hand walahi

Na ya pipu.

Zombies really have no choice where they go. They just follow the alpha zombie at the front of the herd. Akpabio is leading your party to the abyss.

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Trial At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal Continues... (Live Update) by poju4real: 1:44pm On Nov 05, 2015
Saraki is reaping what he sowed. If I were to be in his shoe, I will step down as senate president to avoid my name being dragged in the mud.
Re: Saraki's Trial At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal Continues... (Live Update) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:52pm On Nov 05, 2015
ExInferis:

Na ya pipu.

Zombies really have no choice where they go. They just follow the alpha zombie at the front of the herd. Akpabio is leading your party to the abyss.
Hahaha my bro, if I get chance I go flog all of them

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Trial At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal Continues... (Live Update) by tomakint: 1:55pm On Nov 05, 2015
poju4real:
Saraki is reaping what he sowed. If I were to be in his shoe, I will step down as senate president to avoid my name being dragged in the mud.
His many sins would not allow him to tow that path of honour.......to the mire he belong and there he will swim.
Re: Saraki's Trial At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal Continues... (Live Update) by Ephemmm: 2:04pm On Nov 05, 2015
Seunaj05:
If you agree with me that it wasn't actually corruption that led to Saraki's trier, then you shouldn't expect much from this case. They only want to cut this guy into size, the moment that is achieved, CASE CLOSED!

If PMB didn't probe him, Nigerians are deceived. If he does, it is wizard-hunting if not witch-hunting....

Typical of wailers.....
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Saraki's Trial At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal Continues... (Live Update) by foura: 2:31pm On Nov 05, 2015
with our rubber ring you can delay your ejaculation and satisfy your wife better,call 07037640744
Re: Saraki's Trial At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal Continues... (Live Update) by docadams: 3:20pm On Nov 05, 2015
Firefire:
APC........

cheesy cheesy Now you are getting our position on APC, the party is a Joke!

Which position? We are suffering from the legacy of PDP 16 years of wanton abuse of the judiciary. I am very confident that this distortion will eventually be normalized by Baba's administration in due course.
Re: Saraki's Trial At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal Continues... (Live Update) by hmuhammad(m): 3:27pm On Nov 05, 2015
"CUM"? You de masturbate?
GspotAngela:
I dey cum
Re: Saraki's Trial At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal Continues... (Live Update) by Seunaj05(m): 3:30pm On Nov 05, 2015
Ephemmm:

If PMB didn't probe him, Nigerians are deceived. If he does, it is wizard-hunting if not witch-hunting....

Typical of wailers.....
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
I am a Kwaran and I know that Bukola has to be jailed considering all the fraudulent money accusations we know of but I don't see that happening
Re: Saraki's Trial At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal Continues... (Live Update) by beordune(m): 3:33pm On Nov 05, 2015
olatunji21:

If the Supreme Court rules in favour of Saraki, it effectively renders the CCT useless bcus that would serve as a judicial precedence which no other court can go against.....

And that is why no sane or even insane judge would rule in favor of Saraki... No one would want to soil his/her name.
Re: Saraki's Trial At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal Continues... (Live Update) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 05, 2015
Firefire:

Aint you guilty of that?
Re: Saraki's Trial At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal Continues... (Live Update) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 05, 2015
sarakiller is going down!
Re: Saraki's Trial At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal Continues... (Live Update) by walozanga(m): 4:21pm On Nov 05, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
pdp

Lol funny u
Re: Saraki's Trial At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal Continues... (Live Update) by JohnnyPalmer: 10:18pm On Nov 05, 2015
beordune:

And that is why no sane or even insane judge would rule in favor of Saraki... No one would want to soil his/her name.

Last time I checked... Someone already ruled in his favour at the Court of Appeal.
Re: Saraki's Trial At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal Continues... (Live Update) by reuben79: 11:16pm On Nov 05, 2015
Saraki life is full of smile in public and tears in private............. only igbos back saraki and igbos are failure......igbos support jonathan he ws failed....igbos support jimi agbaje in lagos st he ws also failed..........so saraki is on now and he must fail......igbos cannot support u and be a winner..never check d record

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Adopts Card Readers, Rules Out Electronic Results Transmission / CAN Leaders Will Regret Congratulating President Buhari On His Re-election - FFK / $22.7bn Loan: Igbo Group Petitions China Exim Bank, Demands Facility Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.