Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Being A Woman In Nigeria Is Hard Says A Nigerian Man On Facebook - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Being A Woman In Nigeria Is Hard Says A Nigerian Man On Facebook (27216 Views)

Youths Catch Man Having Sex With Married Woman In The Bush In Owerri / Woman In Adamawa Sees Husband's Romantic Chat With Another Lady On Facebook / Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being A Woman In Nigeria Is Hard Says A Nigerian Man On Facebook by bukatyne(f): 9:43am On Nov 06, 2015
thorpido:
Your school sounded like one.I attended one too.

Up FGC; Pro unitate cheesy smiley

1 Like

Re: Being A Woman In Nigeria Is Hard Says A Nigerian Man On Facebook by kaboninc(m): 9:53am On Nov 06, 2015
njokusboy:
Lol, you people just come up with this stories everyday meen... una no dey tire??

Do you know how many threads we'd be creating daily if we were looking at the discriminations faced by naija men....

Lemme tell you a story...

In 2014, boko haram broke into a secondary school in this Nigeria, slaughtered all the boys and sent the girls home. Nobody made a fuss. As soon as they abducted a bunch of girls from a secondary school, bringbackourgirls was born... ddid we complain... hell no...

A recruiter friend of mine was telling me about how they needed to employ 6 people to fill an opening in his company, 10 people were interviewed 6 boys and 4 girls, based on result, the 6 boys fared better but some girls had to be employed, for some foolish reason, 3 smart boys had to go home inorder for 3 dumb girls to be recruited... fair or not fair?
Has anybody screamed discrimination yet?
It's way easier for a girl to be admitted into a tertiary institution than for a guy, a certain amount of women have to be admitted inspite of their perfomances... nd you think being a guy is easy??

As a dude, you have to sweat for every penny you have, ain't nobody gonna fvck and help you buy that car, 90% of single women in this country live way above their means, most don't work but have everything they need and it's not because they have rich parents...

Nobody calls you an idiot for not having a good job when you are a woman, nobody tells you are not "Man enough" if you are unable to provide for ur family... in this country, a single lady who has never earned a penny in her life calls a struggling young man a "poor fool" and nobody says anything about it...

[b]And for those talking about marriage, I just dey use one eye dey look una... It's way harder for a man to get married in this country, you need to have a good job, own a house, you also have to pay a huge bride price and if your wife happens to be from the south east, my brother, you are as good as dead... my uncle still harbours a grudge 30 years after marrying my aunt... His in laws nearly sent him to an early grave...
The baffling thing is that 90% of the Feminists in this section were picked up as soon as they were done with school with no achievement asides a certificate which most of them do not even intend to use... They move around this section talking about how their husbands are the best thing since sliced bread with no regards to the feelings of the other single miserable females who follow them and have so far been unable to catch that "knight in shining armour", they still turn around and chant "it's not easy to be a woman in this country"... You here stupid contradictory statements like "as soon as we are married, anything my husband owns automatically become mine and his mom is an intruder" the fact that they actually contributed zilch to the marriage, notwithstanding... [/b]

No sensible Nigerian man complains about all this, we actually find the show to be quite amusing...

Thanks!

*Am short of words*

1 Like

Re: Being A Woman In Nigeria Is Hard Says A Nigerian Man On Facebook by crackhaus: 10:04am On Nov 06, 2015
TooNoisy:

These are just the frustrations of failed women who always believe they are the victim. Forbes conducted a survey of the 100 most powerful women in Africa and 45% of them were Nigerians. The richest black woman in the world is a Nigerian. The former Prime Minister (Ngozo Okonjo Iweala) in the last administration was a woman and certainly the most powerful Minister (Diezani) was a woman.

The highest paid CEO is a woman (Sola David-Borha of Standbic Ibtc). Young female entrepreneurs abound in Nigeria, people in government, in the private sector. Our lazy women on Nairaland just love playing the victim card because of their failed lives. Rather than focus on how to better their lives, they come here and complain. Abeg leave them alone!
I was going to post something along this line last night but decided not to so it doesn't come off as sentimental.

If these powerful women had gone about blaming society, misinterpreting the constitution, seeing sexism where there's none, or screaming about how patriarchy is responsible for their menstrual flow, I wonder if they would be where they are now.

Enough said!

3 Likes

Re: Being A Woman In Nigeria Is Hard Says A Nigerian Man On Facebook by coogar: 10:05am On Nov 06, 2015
being a woman in nigeria is hard....
being a man in nigeria is harder

3 Likes

Re: Being A Woman In Nigeria Is Hard Says A Nigerian Man On Facebook by kelechiMarie(f): 10:29am On Nov 06, 2015
Life in Nigeria is generally hard for both genders,so many stereotypes prejudices etc. You cant make these things go away but you can choose to rise above it. I told myself that i'll buy my own car and will live alone before i get married(i like staying by myself)and i'm working towards it and will do it. Most Nigerian women subject themselves to this treatment,say and do nothing about it except rant online. I had a friend who said i was too ambitious for a woman shocked i cleared the fellow sharp sharp. No time to waste with folks like that. To women out there:fight for what you want dont expect it to be handed on a platter if not "express go leave you"

7 Likes

Re: Being A Woman In Nigeria Is Hard Says A Nigerian Man On Facebook by crackhaus: 10:33am On Nov 06, 2015
njokusboy:
Lol, you people just come up with this stories everyday meen... una no dey tire??

Do you know how many threads we'd be creating daily if we were looking at the discriminations faced by naija men....

As a dude, you have to sweat for every penny you have, ain't nobody gonna fvck and help you buy that car, 90% of single women in this country live way above their means, most don't work but have everything they need and it's not because they have rich parents...

Nobody calls you an idiot for not having a good job when you are a woman, nobody tells you are not "Man enough" if you are unable to provide for ur family... in this country, a single lady who has never earned a penny in her life calls a struggling young man a "poor fool" and nobody says anything about it...

And for those talking about marriage, I just dey use one eye dey look una... It's way harder for a man to get married in this country, you need to have a good job, own a house, you also have to pay a huge bride price and if your wife happens to be from the south east, my brother, you are as good as dead... my uncle still harbours a grudge 30 years after marrying my aunt... His in laws nearly sent him to an early grave...
The baffling thing is that 90% of the Feminists in this section were picked up as soon as they were done with school with no achievement asides a certificate which most of them do not even intend to use... They move around this section talking about how their husbands are the best thing since sliced bread with no regards to the feelings of the other single miserable females who follow them and have so far been unable to catch that "knight in shining armour", they still turn around and chant "it's not easy to be a woman in this country"... You here stupid contradictory statements like "as soon as we are married, anything my husband owns automatically become mine and his mom is an intruder" the fact that they actually contributed zilch to the marriage, notwithstanding...

No sensible Nigerian man complains about all this, we actually find the show to be quite amusing...
Just last week, we were having a conversation, a group of friends...and this argument came up about which gender finds it easier in Nigeria.

The truth is that young Nigerian women have it easier at the end of the day. The females among us whose parents are very well to do still receive monthly stipends from their parents despite being working class with a good job, their excuse is that they're still single. Most dudes on the other hand are fully independent regardless the parents' financial weight.
Most of these young girls screaming how independent they are only need to make a call to someone and they get credit alerts into their account, some can't even remember the last time they used their own money to purchase airtime on their expensive phones.

How did some get such phones you may ask... Very few used the money they worked for.
The ones with solid financial backgrounds will use daddy's and mommy's monthly stipend while majority spread their legs at one time or the other to enjoy that life. I'm not calling them wh.ores but we know how most young Nigerian women run things these days.

Most are getting proposed to by rich suitors left, right, and center.
Banks and corporate organizations whose businesses revolve around customer service and contact with people, employ a far greater percentage of women compared to men. Luckily for us in the engineering field, that scale is balanced as more men get employed.

Any woman that says being a woman in Nigeria is too hard most probably comes from a poor background, has parents who treated her less than her brothers, is jobless/underpaid, or is married to a man who makes life hard for her.
But hold up, it's these same set of women that claim to have the best husbands, brothers, and fathers in the world...so I can't help but wonder where their own experiences come from - the disconnect is just too clear.

Indeed very amusing...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being A Woman In Nigeria Is Hard Says A Nigerian Man On Facebook by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 06, 2015
freshvine:

You accept to be imperfect. Fortunately for you every male around you is near perfect. From your husband to your brothers, male friends, husband male relatives but only on nairaland that you'd seen weird males with distorted view of life.
Yes, I am imperfect. I can't remember saying the males around me are perfect either, I learnt to focus on their perfection. This topic isn't all encompassing, it's centred on a particular ideology some people (mostly males) believe in. "It's only on NL I see them in QUANTUM" _ meaning, they are everywhere...but somehow, majority are here. grin

My question to you is "who actually are those suppose males on nairaland" ? Aliens, No?
It won't be far fetched to call them aliens. When a being behaves/reasons in a way that's strange to normal human beings_ it's safe to call that person an alien.
Please, be reminded that there are males I respect on this forum, they don't fall into this category.

Please stop deceiving young ladies here with fallacy of emotion.
What's deceive? Is it nuclear physics for a man to help his wife with chores where you come from?
'but if I told them my husband bludgeons me everyday, it won't be deceiving ba?

bukatyne:

I rejoice with you

LOL! @ divorce because you said your husband cooks for you
babygirlfl:

Enjoy darling and may your marriage continue to be a source of joy to you. Divorce will never know the way to your home. May God bless your husband abundantly.
Amen. God that brought us all this far, would most definitely see us through.
There is no provision for divorce in my marriage, just love and more love. smiley

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Being A Woman In Nigeria Is Hard Says A Nigerian Man On Facebook by Kimoni: 10:41am On Nov 06, 2015
kelechiMarie:
Life in Nigeria is generally hard for both genders,so many stereotypes prejudices etc. You cant make these things go away but you can choose to rise above it. I told myself that i'll buy my own car and will live alone before i get married(i like staying by myself)and i'm working towards it and will do it. Most Nigerian women subject themselves to this treatment,say and do nothing about it except rant online. I had a friend who said i was too ambitious for a woman shocked i cleared the fellow sharp sharp. No time to waste with folks like that. To women out there:fight for what you want dont expect it to be handed on a platter if not "express go leave you"

Who are you Kelechi? And how did you achieve this? How did you possibly capture everything I stand for in such a few words?
You hit it word after word. The emboldened summarizes everything I have been taught in life.
Gracias!

1 Like

Re: Being A Woman In Nigeria Is Hard Says A Nigerian Man On Facebook by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 06, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

'but if I told them my husband bludgeons me everyday, it won't be deceiving ba?
In Mindfulness voice, "Misery loves company".
gringrin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being A Woman In Nigeria Is Hard Says A Nigerian Man On Facebook by crackhaus: 10:54am On Nov 06, 2015
Caracta:
Sometimes I read the posts of some men on NL and wonder and marvel at the level of fooolishness and astounding stupiidity displayed in the name of hatred against Nigerian women.

I keep asking myself if these men have mothers. It's appalling.

Every morning, as early as 5:30am, I see women rushing to work, waiting at BRT parks, running after a moving Danfo, etc. Nobody would see that. Let these same women go on an expensive trips to DisneyLand or whatever-honey-land for a vacation and you would hear how women are gold diggers or materialistic. And we have some men at home lounging, watching games and waiting on their submissive wives' income.

Kudos to all the sane Nigerian wives and mothers out there. Despite all the challenges and condemnation, things have not fallen apart.
Sentiments Caracta, sentiments... cheesy

Are you saying that at 5:30am you don't also see men rushing to work, waiting at BRT parks, and running after a moving danfo?
When young men go on expensive trips for vacations, aren't some of them accused of doing yahoo and yahoo plus, or being drug mules?
The other day it was people saying that the likes of Olamide, IcePrince, and Wizkid can't be making that much money on singing only...that they must be using their status to move drugs through airports security undetected.

But do you see men whinning and complaining?
People will always have opinions and talk, that doesn't stop anyone from doing what they want.
Is it the fault of men that some women like throwing pity parties to gain sympathy?

Don't we also have some women lounging, changing hairstyles every week, watching movies, and waiting on their darling husbands' income?

Quit sentiments jor, they always lack balance... gringrin

4 Likes

Re: Being A Woman In Nigeria Is Hard Says A Nigerian Man On Facebook by thorpido(m): 10:57am On Nov 06, 2015
bukatyne:

Up FGC; Pro unitate cheesy smiley
Pro Unitate
It's a shame the schools are not the way they were in those days.
Re: Being A Woman In Nigeria Is Hard Says A Nigerian Man On Facebook by Caracta(f): 11:00am On Nov 06, 2015
Crackhaus, I get your point. We don't condemn the men and profess strong hatred for them on social media like they do to us. Even the yahoo boys are celebrated sometimes. We don't carry these things on our heads like crayfish. We live and let live. Let the men do the same.

And why can't a woman wait on her darling husband's income? tongue This shouldn't even be a debate.

On NL, a week hardly goes by without a thread on Nigerian women this, Nigerian women that. I know it gives you guys a hard-on but just go easy. How many of those threads do we have on men?

7 Likes

Re: Being A Woman In Nigeria Is Hard Says A Nigerian Man On Facebook by coogar: 11:02am On Nov 06, 2015
Caracta:
Every morning, as early as 5:30am, I see women rushing to work, waiting at BRT parks, running after a moving Danfo, etc. Nobody would see that. Let these same women go on an expensive trips to DisneyLand or whatever-honey-land for a vacation and you would hear how women are gold diggers or materialistic. And we have some men at home lounging, watching games and waiting on their submissive wives' income.

and those danfos the women are running after are driven by who? women?

your IQ must have a negative integer attached to it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being A Woman In Nigeria Is Hard Says A Nigerian Man On Facebook by ApexTitan(m): 11:04am On Nov 06, 2015
Isn't this another thread that perpetuates the victim-hood mentality in women.

"Things are much harder for us.
Nobody appreciates us.
Waaah waaaah waaah"

Cry me a river. As though things are any easier for others.

3 Likes

Re: Being A Woman In Nigeria Is Hard Says A Nigerian Man On Facebook by bukatyne(f): 11:05am On Nov 06, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Amen. God that brought us all this far, would most definitely see us through.
There is no provision for divorce in my marriage, just love and more love. smiley

Amen cheesy
Re: Being A Woman In Nigeria Is Hard Says A Nigerian Man On Facebook by bukatyne(f): 11:07am On Nov 06, 2015
thorpido:
Pro Unitate
It's a shame the schools are not the way they were in those days.

It is such a shame angry sad
Re: Being A Woman In Nigeria Is Hard Says A Nigerian Man On Facebook by coogar: 11:07am On Nov 06, 2015
ApexTitan:
Isn't this another thread that perpetuates the victim-hood mentality in women.

"Things are much harder for us.
Nobody appreciates us.
Waaah waaaah waaah"

Cry me a river. As though things are any easier for others.

don't mind them.....

when they were told to stay at home & take care of the home front, they wailed they were being discriminated against.

now the shackles are off, and they are still screaming like rhesus monkeys they wake up as early as 4am chasing after danfos & BRTs.

bunch of confused lots.....

3 Likes

Re: Being A Woman In Nigeria Is Hard Says A Nigerian Man On Facebook by crackhaus: 11:11am On Nov 06, 2015
Caracta:
Crackhaus, I get your point. We don't condemn the men and profess strong hatred for them on social media like they do to us. Even the yahoo boys are celebrated sometimes. We don't carry these things on our heads like crayfish. We live and let live. Let the men do the same.

And why can't a woman wait for her darling husband's income? tongue This shouldn't even be a debate.

On NL, a week hardly goes by without a thread on Nigerian women this, Nigerian women that. I know it gives you guys a hard-on but just go easy. How many of those threads do we have on men?
I see, so it's the intensity of the threads directed at women that makes you lot come up with stuff.. Okay.
Make una begin create una own threads na...the reason these people keep on starting threads might just be because they know it gets to you ladies on NL, have you thought of that? gringrin

And why can't a man wait for his submissive wife's income? Is she complaining to the Senate committee on women affairs? cheesy

Some yahoo boys are celebrated because they don't care what people say and will keep popping champagne bottles with yahoo money...

The only thing that would give me a hard-on now would be you nak.ed and your hands working my junk. angry

3 Likes

Re: Being A Woman In Nigeria Is Hard Says A Nigerian Man On Facebook by Caracta(f): 11:17am On Nov 06, 2015
crackhaus:

I see, so it's the intensity of the threads directed at women that makes you lot come up with stuff.. Okay.
Make una begin create una own threads na...the reason these people keep on starting threads might just be because they know it gets to you ladies on NL, have you thought of that? gringrin

And why can't a man wait his submissive wife's income? Is she complaining to the Senate committee on women affairs? cheesy

The only thing that would give me a hard-on now would be you nak.ed and your hands working my junk. tongue

Lmao.

Well, the threads can be annoying but we should learn to ignore, right? We don't need to create tons of thread as a playback. We are too posh for the back and forth. tongue

Ehn ehn? So a man can wait on his woman's income while he lounges at home watching home videos? That's a new one. Not African. African men are the commander-in-chief right?

And the last part... *deep sigh*

2 Likes

Re: Being A Woman In Nigeria Is Hard Says A Nigerian Man On Facebook by TooNoisy(f): 11:19am On Nov 06, 2015
crackhaus:

I was going to post something along this line last night but decided not to so it doesn't come off as sentimental.

If these powerful women had gone about blaming society, misinterpreting the constitution, seeing sexism where there's none, or screaming about how patriarchy is responsible for their menstrual flow, I wonder if they would be where they are now.

Enough said!

I could go on and on, the Chairperson of First Bank is a woman - Ibukun Awosika, at least three bank CEOs are women, one of whom is the highest paid CEO in Nigeria. We have female senators and members of the house. We have several women entrepreneurs some of whom are very very young. Even young Linda Ikeji just bought a house in Banana Island. Genevieve, Omotola etc are making lots of money from Nollywood. Some choose to marry, some choose to remain single. Oluchi, Agbani and co are making money modeling. Tiwa Savage and Yemi Alade are making money singing. Funke Bucknor and Omolara Akinosho are making money as event planners. Banke Meishida is making money as a make up artist. Tara Fela-Durotoye is even more advanced and has started her own franchise.

Yet some lazy women would come here and blame society. The same society that produced Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Diezani, Stella Oduah etc. They should just accept the fact that they haven't discovered their talent in life. I will advice them to go discover their talents and focus on being something in life rather than blaming society.

9 Likes

Re: Being A Woman In Nigeria Is Hard Says A Nigerian Man On Facebook by TooNoisy(f): 11:23am On Nov 06, 2015
kelechiMarie:

God bless you and you will success. Don't join those complaining - they are just lazy. They will still be here complaining on Nairaland when you buy your house in Banana Island. You just rise above the challenges and focus on yourself. There is nothing stopping you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being A Woman In Nigeria Is Hard Says A Nigerian Man On Facebook by crackhaus: 11:28am On Nov 06, 2015
Caracta:

Lmao.

Well, the threads can be annoying but we should learn to ignore, right? We don't need to create tons of thread as a playback. We are too posh for the back and forth. tongue

Ehn ehn? So a man can wait on his woman's income while he lounges at home watching home videos? That's a new one. Not African. African men are the commander-in-chief right?

And the last part... *deep sigh*
Too posh indeed, I hear you... grin

I don't support any man waiting on his wife's income, never will...but in a world where women want equality, y'all should have no problem with it.

Don't sigh, you now know what will give me a hard-on. gringrin
Re: Being A Woman In Nigeria Is Hard Says A Nigerian Man On Facebook by coogar: 11:29am On Nov 06, 2015
TooNoisy:

I could go on and on, the Chairperson of First Bank is a woman - Ibukun Awosika, at least three bank CEOs are women, one of whom is the highest paid CEO in Nigeria. We have female senators and members of the house. We have several women entrepreneurs some of whom are very very young. Even young Linda Ikeji just bought a house in Banana Island. Genevieve, Omotola etc are making lots of money from Nollywood. Some choose to marry, some choose to remain single. Oluchi, Agbani and co are making money modeling. Tiwa Savage and Yemi Alade are making money singing. Funke Bucknor and Omolara Akinosho are making money as event planners. Banke Meishida is making money as a make up artist. Tara Fela-Durotoye is even more advanced and has started her own franchise.

Yet some lazy women would come here and blame society. The same society that produced Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Diezani, Stella Oduah etc. They should just accept the fact that they haven't discovered their talent in life. I will advice them to go discover their talents and focus on being something in life rather than blaming society.

excellent post!
you must be very intelligent. cool
Re: Being A Woman In Nigeria Is Hard Says A Nigerian Man On Facebook by TooNoisy(f): 11:30am On Nov 06, 2015
coogar:
being a woman in nigeria is hard....
being a man in nigeria is harder

Full stop. Nigeria is hard for everyone. The way they complain, one will think the men live in mansions and the women are internally displaced people. Compared to most other african women, Nigerian women have it relatively easy. When you spend all your time watching Nollywood, Telemundo and Celebrity gossip, how would you become a CEO? When all you know is the latest Brazilian Hair, the latest eye lashes, eye brows, gucci and channel bags, how will you become a successful entrepreneur?

If Nigerian women do the right things they will get the right results. Half of them are just looking to marry another rich guy so that they never have to do anything reasonable for themselves. Stop blaming society; take a look at the mirror and ask if you are doing your best. Bunch of hypocrites.

5 Likes

Re: Being A Woman In Nigeria Is Hard Says A Nigerian Man On Facebook by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 06, 2015
crackhaus:

Just last week, we were having a conversation, a group of friends...and this argument came up about which gender finds it easier in Nigeria.

The truth is that young Nigerian women have it easier at the end of the day. The females among us whose parents are very well to do still receive monthly stipends from their parents despite being working class with a good job, their excuse is that they're still single. Most dudes on the other hand are fully independent regardless the parents' financial weight.
Most of these young girls screaming how independent they are only need to make a call to someone and they get credit alerts into their account, some can't even remember the last time they used their own money to purchase airtime on their expensive phones.

How did some get such phones you may ask... Very few used the money they worked for.
The ones with solid financial backgrounds will use daddy's and mommy's monthly stipend while majority spread their legs at one time or the other to enjoy that life. I'm not calling them wh.ores but we know how most young Nigerian women run things these days.

Most are getting proposed to by rich suitors left, right, and center.
Banks and corporate organizations whose businesses revolve around customer service and contact with people, employ a far greater percentage of women compared to men. Luckily for us in the engineering field, that scale is balanced as more men get employed.

Any woman that says being a woman in Nigeria is too hard most probably comes from a poor background, has parents who treated her less than her brothers, is jobless/underpaid, or is married to a man who makes life hard for her.
But hold up, it's these same set of women that claim to have the best husbands, brothers, and fathers in the world...so I can't help but wonder where their own experiences come from - the disconnect is just too clear.

Indeed very amusing...

Indeed, am starting to get tired of the whining..
Re: Being A Woman In Nigeria Is Hard Says A Nigerian Man On Facebook by Caracta(f): 11:37am On Nov 06, 2015
crackhaus:

Too posh indeed, I hear you... grin

I don't support any man waiting on his wife's income, never will...but in a world where women want equality, y'all should have no problem with it.

Don't sigh, you now know what will give me a hard-on. gringrin

Equality? There can't be equality. Just respect, tolerance and fairness. It's no arm-wrestling match.

That hard-on part got to you right? Eeyah. tongue
Re: Being A Woman In Nigeria Is Hard Says A Nigerian Man On Facebook by Acidosis(m): 11:38am On Nov 06, 2015
Women, by virtue of birth, are not status/money conscious, but the environment (Nigeria) they live in has over the years built in them a consciousness to pursue money and status.

Being a Nigerian woman is not hard. The hard thing is: trying to live up to what the environment dictates.

The rate at which SOME Nigerian women (especially those in the cities) pursue money is disturbing. This trend, if not checked, would lead to more hard times.

Why must you buy aso-ebi from all corners of the earth? (Church, School, Street, everywhere). Nigerian women should go and learn from their counterparts in other countries e.g. Germany.

Life would be fair to Nigerian women when they stop pursuing money and when they stop giving men the idea that without MONEY, they can't get due respect.

Whenever the issue of marriage comes up, the first thing a Nigerian woman reflects on is MATERIAL capacity. This is bad for the society. This greed and love for money is too bad!
Re: Being A Woman In Nigeria Is Hard Says A Nigerian Man On Facebook by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 06, 2015
Na wa!
Thread for Nigerian Women to whine don turn to thread for jobless internet fraudsters camp base.
Dem don camp here.

Una yahoo yahoo mamas from Germany never send food money ni
Mtweeew(How dem dey spell am sef.)
Unfollows thread.
Make i go find those stvpid threads.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being A Woman In Nigeria Is Hard Says A Nigerian Man On Facebook by coogar: 11:45am On Nov 06, 2015
TooNoisy:

Full stop. Nigeria is hard for everyone. The way they complain, one will think the men live in mansions and the women are internally displaced people. Compared to most other african women, Nigerian women have it relatively easy. When you spend all your time watching Nollywood, Telemundo and Celebrity gossip, how would you become a CEO? When all you know is the latest Brazilian Hair, the latest eye lashes, eye brows, gucci and channel bags, how will you become a successful entrepreneur?

[img]http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/mr_chang_senor_chang_laugh_spits_milk.gif[/img]

If Nigerian women do the right things they will get the right results. Half of them are just looking to marry another rich guy so that they never have to do anything reasonable for themselves. Stop blaming society; take a loot at the minor and ask if you are doing your best. Bunch of hypocrites.

i don die! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being A Woman In Nigeria Is Hard Says A Nigerian Man On Facebook by crackhaus: 11:47am On Nov 06, 2015
Caracta:

Equality? There can't be equality. Just respect, tolerance and fairness. It's no arm-wrestling match.

That hard-on part got to you right? Eeyah. tongue
No way, you did not just type that... Those people that have been liking your comments are not going to like this one oo cheesycheesy

Yea it got to me... When Caracta types hard-on to me, my blood starts getting hot.
Re: Being A Woman In Nigeria Is Hard Says A Nigerian Man On Facebook by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 06, 2015
Chillisauce:
Na wa!
Thread for Nigerian Women to whine don turn to thread for jobless internet fraudsters camp base.
Dem don camp here.

Una yahoo yahoo mamas from Germany never send food money ni
[size=40pt]Mtweeew(How dem dey spell am sef.)[/size]
Unfollows thread.
Make i go find those stvpid threads.
It's spelt as, "Mtcheew"! grin
Re: Being A Woman In Nigeria Is Hard Says A Nigerian Man On Facebook by crackhaus: 11:49am On Nov 06, 2015
One harridan on the loose people, step wisely... gringrin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Does Living Among The Rich Affect One's Social Mobility, Finances Etc? / Is Cheating Enough Reason To Leave A Legal Marriage ? / If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.