Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

K - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / K (3009 Views)

How To Fu*k Your Girlfriend All Through The Night!!! / Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" / Counter Thread: Types Of D.i.c.k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

K by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 05, 2015
K

2 Likes

Re: K by nnachukz(m): 9:55pm On Nov 05, 2015
Weed is very additive.
Re: K by IamLEGEND1: 10:05pm On Nov 05, 2015
this one no need research na

give a bunch of stoners 6 months together and they'll automatically develop something of a hive mind. mess with one of them and his goons are gonna come for ur head.

3 Likes

Re: K by Spydamannn(m): 10:52pm On Nov 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
this one no need research na

give a bunch of stoners 6 months together and they'll automatically develop something of a hive mind. mess with one of them and his goons are gonna come for ur head.
I agree,Its true
Re: K by afanda(m): 9:21pm On Mar 20, 2016
@ OP Ich habe ein frage fur ihr Bitte: afandabashir@yahoo.com
Re: K by Smellymouth: 8:46pm On Apr 09, 2016
Who get lighter? lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: K by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 09, 2016
ellacute45:
What do hugs and weed have in common? Well, both either make you feel comfortable or earth-shatteringly anxious. Sometimes, mood dependent, they make you pretty Hot. But apparently they could have the ability to make you bond with people. Like make real connections maaaan.
Praise be, stoners. This may add much needed weight to the decriminalisation argument. Researchers at the University of California have discovered the
link between the “love” or “hug” hormone (oxytocin) and the effect of marijuana on human behaviour that improves interpersonal bonding. Oxytocin triggers the release of a chemical called the “bliss molecule” (or anandamide), which helps to activate brain receptors and increase happiness and motivation. Testing this with animals showed that mice which were given the marijuana, which stops anandamide deterioration, reacted as they enjoyed spending time with their mice mates much more, than mice that were served with a placebo drug.
This is the first study of its kind to look at weed and oxytocin, and on a serious note, looking into this further could help scientists know more about oxytocin and social impairments, like autism, and potentially develop new methods to tackle symptoms of autism.
I’m not sure if I bond much with people when I smoke weed, or that I’ve seen much evidence of it either. Whenever I get stoned, or walk into a living room of people smoking and hanging out, I’m more freaked than friendly. Maybe I’m smoking the wrong weed. Maybe I’m hanging out with the wrong people.
this girl is a keeper!

1 Like

Re: K by chigoizie7(m): 11:45pm On Apr 09, 2016
ellacute45:
What do hugs and weed have in common? Well, both either make you feel comfortable or earth-shatteringly anxious. Sometimes, mood dependent, they make you pretty Hot. But apparently they could have the ability to make you bond with people. Like make real connections maaaan.
Praise be, stoners. This may add much needed weight to the decriminalisation argument. Researchers at the University of California have discovered the
link between the “love” or “hug” hormone (oxytocin) and the effect of marijuana on human behaviour that improves interpersonal bonding. Oxytocin triggers the release of a chemical called the “bliss molecule” (or anandamide), which helps to activate brain receptors and increase happiness and motivation. Testing this with animals showed that mice which were given the marijuana, which stops anandamide deterioration, reacted as they enjoyed spending time with their mice mates much more, than mice that were served with a placebo drug.
This is the first study of its kind to look at weed and oxytocin, and on a serious note, looking into this further could help scientists know more about oxytocin and social impairments, like autism, and potentially develop new methods to tackle symptoms of autism.
I’m not sure if I bond much with people when I smoke weed, or that I’ve seen much evidence of it either. Whenever I get stoned, or walk into a living room of people smoking and hanging out, I’m more freaked than friendly. Maybe I’m smoking the wrong weed. Maybe I’m hanging out with the wrong people.

U too sharp,

U know how to make this life easy and simple.
Re: K by shakabulla(m): 12:49am On Apr 10, 2016
I swear weed is the best thing that can ever happen to anybody. The feeling I get after getting stoned is just indescribable. Weed gives you an open mind which makes you less judgemental about others and it also boosts your creative ability by some percentage.

Geniuses like Einstein, Bob Marley, Bob Dylan and Leonardo Da Vinci were stoners. #TeamBanAlcoholAndLegaliseWeed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: K by MrCork: 7:09pm On Apr 10, 2016
ellacute45:

So u sayn u want hug,...correct?.. wha kinda man do u want from Nairaland? smiley
Re: K by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 10, 2016
MrCork:

So u sayn u want hug,...correct?.. wha kinda man do u want from Nairaland? smiley
stop stalking me angry
Re: K by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 11, 2016
ellacute45:
This is so true. I relate cheesy
Re: K by calliope(f): 2:35pm On Jun 12, 2016
shakabulla:
I swear weed is the best thing that can ever happen to anybody. The feeling I get after getting stoned is just indescribable. Weed gives you an open mind which makes you less judgemental about others and it also boosts your creative ability by some percentage.

Geniuses like Einstein, Bob Marley, Bob Dylan and Leonardo Da Vinci were stoners. #TeamBanAlcoholAndLegaliseWeed.
hi.

marijuana/weed should be legal everywhere.

That is all smiley

1 Like

Re: K by MrCork: 10:19am On Jul 08, 2016
ellacute45:

^^^i like this babe but i wonder if she gooono nyansh me thou...i juss hope she aint dakskin thou undecided
Re: K by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 08, 2016
MrCork:

^^^i like this babe but i wonder if she gooono nyansh me thou...i juss hope she aint dakskin thou undecided
undecided stay off my old posts
Re: K by iykekelvins(m): 10:26am On Jul 08, 2016
Stoner noticed
Re: K by MrCork: 10:28am On Jul 08, 2016
ellacute45:
undecided stay off my old posts

Yor post are always boring thou..very borin....but i will. ..anyways When are u goina mate with me?..u no i like u & i cant wait! wink
Re: K by vicstar(m): 10:29am On Jul 08, 2016
I've never smoked weed b4 embarassed cry

Re: K by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 08, 2016
MrCork:

Yor post are always boring thou..very borin....but i will. ..anyways When are u goina mate with me?..u no i like u & i cant wait! wink
animals only mate while humans have sexxxxc.. It's the word too hard for you to write... Iti bolibo
Re: K by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 08, 2016
iykekelvins:
Stoner noticed
I'm not it's an article I found on the Web.
Re: K by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:32am On Jul 08, 2016
ellacute45:

Mtcheeewwwwwwwww embarassed

I feel for your wasted Tuition embarassed
Re: K by MrCork: 10:33am On Jul 08, 2016
ellacute45:
animals only mate while humans have sexxxxc.. It's the word too hard for you to write... Iti bolibo

...but why u playn had to get?...u dont wanna mate wit me?..u dont like moiney? POUNDS STERLIN? undecided
Re: K by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 08, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Mtcheeewwwwwwwww embarassed

I feel for your wasted Tuition embarassed
embarassed
Re: K by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 08, 2016
MrCork:

...but why u playn had to get?...u dont wanna mate wit me?..u dont like moiney? POUNDS STERLIN? undecided
pounds is on free fall angry
Re: K by iykekelvins(m): 10:36am On Jul 08, 2016
ellacute45:
I'm not it's an article I found on the Web.
Ok, you prefer a hug? grin
Re: K by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:38am On Jul 08, 2016
ellacute45:
embarassed

Do me a favor, Return to school sad... Please embarassed
Re: K by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 08, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Do me a favor, Return to school sad... Please embarassed
embarassed embarassed ok
Re: K by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:39am On Jul 08, 2016
ellacute45:
embarassed embarassed ok

Thats my Girl... cool
Re: K by MrCork: 3:16pm On Jul 08, 2016
ellacute45:
pounds is on free fall angry

... OK u win... Wot romantic thing can I do so u can mate wit me and how much will u charge an hour?.... Am ready to pay cash.. In pounds sterling (be nice) smiley
Re: K by shakabulla(m): 4:41am On Jul 22, 2016
calliope:
hi.
marijuana/weed should be legal everywhere.
That is all smiley
Lol... Please marry me!
Re: K by calliope(f): 2:22pm On Jul 22, 2016
shakabulla:
Lol... Please marry me!
Lol. I would smiley
Only if you attached a weed ish cake grin
Re: K by MrCork: 8:26pm On Aug 06, 2016
ellacute45:
K

...sweery lets talk hear so no one can distop us....Am tryin to be romantic wit u so u shoud count yor sef lucky (real talk) smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew / How To Deal With A Girl That Broke Your Heart... / Is It Right To Sleep With Your Cousin Like This? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.