Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,843 members, 7,851,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:22 AM

Sksk - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sksk (1012 Views)

This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get / If You See It, Tell Me. / Why Do Naija Girls Like Forming And Always Hungry?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sksk by donsharwama(m): 1:29pm On Nov 06, 2015
I'M A ...
Re: Sksk by McCarlito(m): 1:33pm On Nov 06, 2015
While u're forming boss to them hope ur bank account too is BOSSING along

3 Likes

Re: Sksk by MISSNORA(f): 1:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
McCarlito:
While u're forming boss to them hope ur bank account too is BOSSING along
lol
Re: Sksk by IamLEGEND1: 1:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
u deserve to have ur testicles ripped out from ur scrotum with a plier and the tip of ur penìs burnt to a crisp with a blowtorch.

What is this nónsense?
Re: Sksk by naijaboiy: 1:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
Re: Sksk by donsharwama(m): 1:39pm On Nov 06, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
u deserve to have ur testicles ripped out from ur scrotum with a plier and the tip of ur penìs burnt to a crisp with a blowtorch.

What is this nónsense?

GUY NA WETIN NA... TAKE IT EASY.. DO U WANT TO RENDER ME USELESS.. shocked
Re: Sksk by donTbone(m): 1:40pm On Nov 06, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

What is this nónsense?
Then he will live to tell the testimony of what forming has done to him
grin grin grin

Re: Sksk by donTbone(m): 1:40pm On Nov 06, 2015
donsharwama:
I'M A YOUNG DUDE OF 20YRS, THOUGH I'M NOT TOO HANDSOME AND I'M SKINNY sad. I HAVE BEEN INTO DIFF RELATIONSHIPS, THOUGH I'M NOT SERIOUS IN THE RELATIONSHIP BT I TEND TO MAKE THE LADIES LOVE ME AND BY CHANCE THEY DO grin, EVEN THOUGH THEY DO NOT LOVE ME THAT MUCH BUT AT LEAST THE DO. ...... BUT THE PROBLEM WIT ME IS THAT I MAKE MATTERS OUT OF NOTHING, I TEND TO MAKE THEM FEEL BAD AT EVERY SLIGHTEST OPPORTUNITY AND THEY WILL START BEGGING AND PLEADING, I GO COME DEY FORM BOSS grin ...... BT WAT I WANA ASK, IS WAT I'M DOING RYT? IS IT ROMANTIC? DOES IT HELP ME & THE RELATIONSHIP?................. MIND U, SEX ISN'T INCLUSIVE IN ANY OF D RELATIONSHIP I'V BEEN INTO........... MAKE UNA NO CURSE ME O

Re: Sksk by IamLEGEND1: 1:42pm On Nov 06, 2015
donsharwama:

GUY NA WETIN NA... TAKE IT EASY.. DO U WANT TO RENDER ME USELESS.. shocked
if it will help with ur childishness
Re: Sksk by IamLEGEND1: 1:43pm On Nov 06, 2015
donTbone:
Then he will live to tell the testimony of what forming has done to him grin grin grin

Re: Sksk by HiliaryAutos(m): 1:46pm On Nov 06, 2015
donsharwama:
I'M A YOUNG DUDE OF 20YRS, THOUGH I'M NOT TOO HANDSOME AND I'M SKINNY sad. I HAVE BEEN INTO DIFF RELATIONSHIPS, THOUGH I'M NOT SERIOUS IN THE RELATIONSHIP BT I TEND TO MAKE THE LADIES LOVE ME AND BY CHANCE THEY DO grin, EVEN THOUGH THEY DO NOT LOVE ME THAT MUCH BUT AT LEAST THEY DO. ...... BUT THE PROBLEM WIT ME IS THAT I MAKE MATTERS OUT OF NOTHING, I TEND TO MAKE THEM FEEL BAD AT EVERY SLIGHTEST OPPORTUNITY AND THEY WILL START BEGGING AND PLEADING, I GO COME DEY FORM BOSS grin ...... BT WAT I WANA ASK, IS WAT I'M DOING RYT? IS IT ROMANTIC? DOES IT HELP ME & THE RELATIONSHIP?................. MIND U, SEX ISN'T INCLUSIVE IN ANY OF D RELATIONSHIP I'V BEEN INTO........... MAKE UNA NO CURSE ME O

YOU be RAMSEY NOAH...Stupid Ram

Abeg i need answer to this question,If ADA is a Girl and OBI is a Boy,who is ADABOI? cheesy grin
Re: Sksk by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 06, 2015
Op are u mad or av u been mad b4?? angry u are asking if bossing ur babes around is romantic?? Rubbish!!
Re: Sksk by segun359(m): 2:01pm On Nov 06, 2015
Dude your head dey there joor. .....show them pepper. ...all those girls be forming as if Na them get sense pass

1 Like

Re: Sksk by ShayGirl(f): 5:40pm On Nov 06, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Sksk by gab264(m): 5:51pm On Nov 06, 2015
Op intact forming is my "hubby"grin so we are in the same boat"
Just they form they go jareeee.
I bait, u ain't owing anybody an apology.

1 Like

Re: Sksk by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 06, 2015
angry

(1) (Reply)

5 Sure Signs That You Need A Vacation / If This Fun is Normal, who's vulnerable here? / Adultery Is Not An Act But An Atitude.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.