Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,334 members, 7,850,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:26 PM

Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa (15121 Views)

Okezie Ikpeazu Wears Aba-Made Cloth While Watching Football Match - Pictures / Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Massive Protest In Igweocha (PH) / Breaking Biafra Spring! Million Man Match Set For Nov 7th-pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by EasternLion: 3:41pm On Nov 06, 2015
Lordave:
Isaac Adaka[ Boro and Ken Saro Wiwa won't be happy with this

The funny thing here is that Ijaw people joined in the protest following the seizure of that vehicle meant to celebrate Saro Wiwa, some had to join because they were obviously angry and needed something to push them to protest.

3 Likes

Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by gab264(m): 3:44pm On Nov 06, 2015
Ohhooooh God!!!

Massive IPOB protest in Onitsha, there is another group headin to asaba.

video below.>>>>>>

https://m.facebook.com/video_redirect/?src=https%3A%2F%2Fvideo-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net%2Fhvideo-xfl1%2Fv%2Ft42.1790-2%2F12213782_907937225959593_2014034962_n.mp4%3Fefg%3DeyJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6InNkIn0%253D%26oh%3Db6d1a06aa15bc341400b708eb5b5ec24%26oe%3D563CD1C3&source=misc&id=499471770234146&refid=17&__tn__=F

3 Likes

Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by JustOzito(f): 3:45pm On Nov 06, 2015
Land of the rising sun

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by sonnie10: 3:48pm On Nov 06, 2015
Trust me, this thread would be taken down soon. An informative thread about development in ASABA and Onitsha has been removed.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by PedroJP(m): 3:52pm On Nov 06, 2015
Where are those yoruba Igbos saying Igbos want to drag SS. Now this is the heart of Ijaw, how much more other tribes in SS. Truth can never be over shadowed by lies. Ur propaganda to divide Biafrans is not working. Better plan ahead on what to do after division of this entity BritishNigeria

23 Likes

Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by ChikezieU(m): 4:23pm On Nov 06, 2015
When oppression becomes a law resistance becomes Duty.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by biafranqueen: 4:28pm On Nov 06, 2015
EasternLion:

The funny thing here is that Ijaw people joined in the protest following the seizure of that vehicle meant to celebrate Saro Wiwa, some had to join because they were obviously angry and needed something to push them to protest.

Thanks for being honest. No doubt so many in the so called "South -South" will never want to continue in Nigeria. Yet and still we have to think strategically. The path of least resistance is to actualized the 5 Igbo states. After that is solidified we support our brothers to join us with a referendum. We must think outside the box this time. We still have to deal with the current Igbo leadership, they know they will no longer have a job and will be our biggest foes.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by codejoe: 4:33pm On Nov 06, 2015
4 ur mind ...
OH LORD BLESS MY NATION BIAFRA

4 Likes

Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by Duru009(m): 4:33pm On Nov 06, 2015
Time will tell......

I see Biafra becoming a country soon.....

"click lik if u see it happenin soon"

31 Likes

Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by 4stylz: 4:57pm On Nov 06, 2015
Igbo boys in bayelsa
Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 06, 2015
can't wait to Log unto www.

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 06, 2015
PedroJP:
Where are those yoruba Igbos saying Igbos want to drag SS. Now this is the heart of Ijaw, how much more other tribes in SS. Truth can never be over shadowed by lies. Ur propaganda to divide Biafrans is not working. Better plan ahead on what to do after division of this entity BritishNigeria

Nairaland E-warriors dont know jack.... Ijaws, Ibibio, Efik are all Biafra

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 06, 2015
Maxi112:
Yorouba and hausa/fulani should go and rest, we niger delta are tied of ur so called 1 nigeria... Take it or leave it

YEs OOo, we are tired of the ZOO Nigeria

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by Kestolovee95(f): 5:45pm On Nov 06, 2015
joeprince23:
When I said Tonyebarcanista was not from okrika but edo state,many people from oshogbo called for my head

PedroJP:
Truckpusher and Tonyebarcanista. This is not Igbo area and natives didn't fight them. In other words ........ We have one dream

Ijaw-Biafra is gallant, i will never take serious any of these 'We SS' impostors on NL serious anymore. They are all tribal-marked monkeys from the fetish forests of oshogbo. grin
Igbos must stopping abusing their brothers in the East because of these worthless internet imposters. If you do it, you are on your own, you don't speak for anyone, not even your family.

Ijaw-Biafrans, salutations from a blood brother.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by Kestolovee95(f): 5:48pm On Nov 06, 2015
yorobbers the abubakus of fulani-naijeriya. Una don run? why una dey peep? grin

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by zendy: 5:52pm On Nov 06, 2015
xreal:
A struggle for biafra should start from your people sitting in thesenate chamber.

Surely, they will not be happy with this.

If biafra will be a reality, your senators and all in Abuja should leave.

You mean the thieves in Abuja who are only there for their pockets? Don't make me laugh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by EternalTruths: 5:55pm On Nov 06, 2015
Tonyebarcanista and Truckpusher

Biko

Don't commit suicide

Right in the heart of Ijaw nation

Chai

Nigeria is finished

Tonyebarcanista go sleep

Your popularity ends on Nairaland grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by xreal: 6:06pm On Nov 06, 2015
zendy:

You mean the thieves in Abuja who are only their for their pockets? Don't make me laugh

That's the way I thought it should start if they really mean business.

Not from some youths.
Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by pbs4real(m): 6:09pm On Nov 06, 2015
menabae:
yes and no...
wazobia were do u belong?
Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by zendy: 6:16pm On Nov 06, 2015
xreal:

That's the way I thought it should start if they really mean business.

Not from some youths.

Biafrans don't recognise any public office holder in Nigeria because as far as we are concerned, Nigeria is an occupation force on our lands. Nigeria has no legitimacy and there is no legal document where Biafrans agreed to be Nigerians. What we want is is a referendum or there will be no peace

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 06, 2015
joeprince23:
When I said Tonyebarcanista was not from okrika but edo state,many people from oshogbo called for my head

Oga you nor they tire ?.. How many times have you been Bursted ?.. Must you lie ?.. I don't need anybody to tell me anything. Wen we see Real Niger Deltans , We know … obviously You are not from Niger not to talk of Delta.. So leave Tonye out of this..

I Like the way Tonyebarcanista and Truckpusher ignored Your Mentions.. I swear those Niggas re matured.

Keep Trolling on NL.. We are watching you and your likes

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 06, 2015
Goodboiy:
Oga you nor they tire ?.. How many times have you been Bursted ?.. Must you lie ?.. I don't need anybody to tell me anything. Wen we see Real Niger Deltans , We know … obviously You are not from Niger not to talk of Delta.. So leave Tonye out of this..

I Like the way Tonyebarcanista and Truckpusher ignored Your Mentions.. I swear those Niggas re matured.

Itsekiri man, will it not be honourable for you to take your rant and face North or OduaArewanistan republic where you're most needed as loyal subjects?

10 Likes

Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 06, 2015
There is no sane SS person that is not in support of Biafra. Those imposters on nairaland are not from SS. Biafra is a sure way for the people of SS to have meaningful life again.

10 Likes

Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by ACM10: 7:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
The test of courage comes when we are in the minority. The test of tolerance comes when we are in the majority.
-Ralph W. Sockman -

3 Likes

Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by IGBOPRINCE: 7:35pm On Nov 06, 2015
PedroJP:
Truckpusher and Tonyebarcanista. This is not Igbo area and natives didn't fight them. In other words ........ We have one dream
forget all these online ranters...whatever will be will be.. Biafra struggles is gaining recognition day after day.
And when the time come, we know the lands that belongs to biafra republic.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by acenazt: 7:47pm On Nov 06, 2015
iamkeyz:
loading............ people by now know that the moment we say, kill every soldier, every soldier dies............. we do whatever we say we will do.................. this loading 20 000 000 match is a case study..............
funny guy na soldier una go kill abi?
Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by OBAGADAFFI: 7:56pm On Nov 06, 2015
Is this the same pictures from ASABA.
Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by azzima(m): 7:56pm On Nov 06, 2015
100 Biafrans is all I can see here. You think an Igbo man who can kill his mother for money will close shop to go and protest? Heck nawwwww!!!!!
Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by Deltagiant: 8:02pm On Nov 06, 2015
Goodboiy:

It's very clear that those who grand-stand for the "Niger Delta' in Nairaland are not only insignificant, they're equally not informed about the current political psyche of the natives of the region.

There was a big uprising in Port Harcourt following the arrest of Mr. Kanu. And this same disingenuos persons tried to disinform Nairalanders about the true identities of the protesters until a random arrest of the protesters revealed they were majority non South Easterners.

The heart of the Ijaw nation, Bayelsa, have shown their full support for the freedom of Biafra, and now it is "Wen we see Real Niger Deltans, we know".

It's only fools and greedy minded folks that won't see this big express train that has already departed. Pity

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by simpleseyi: 8:14pm On Nov 06, 2015
Maxi112:
Yorouba and hausa/fulani should go and rest, we niger delta are tied of ur so called 1 nigeria... Take it or leave it

Yes, you are tired of one Nigeria now, but when your clueless son and his shameless illiterate Sheppopo wife were looting the Nigerian treasury you loved one Nigeria. If you start any rubbish again, we Yoruba/Hausa/Fulani will be happy to use several millions of you for pepper soup and suya once again.
Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by likila: 8:22pm On Nov 06, 2015
Nigeria is in serious negotiations with representatives of Biafra now.
Arewa is demanding retention of control of Urhobho and Itshekiri oil fields!
Ijaws are worried about the fate of Batan Oilfield and other oilfields they share with the Itshekiri.

There are high hopes that a deal will be reached and Nigeria scattered!
Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 06, 2015
simpleseyi:
Yes, you are tired of one Nigeria now, but when your clueless son and his shameless illiterate Sheppopo wife were looting the Nigerian treasury you loved one Nigeria. If you start any rubbish again, we Yoruba/Hausa/Fulani will be happy to use several millions of you for pepper soup and suya once again.

Lying propagandist, here is a list of your greedy kinsmen who looted and ruined the fortune of this country:

simtosul:
The question here really is the role these men
and women played in the current state of
Nigeria.
The List of Top 20 Most Corrupt Nigerian
Leaders (dead/alive) below:

1. Oluesgun Obasanjo – He stole $25
billion from 1999-2007 ($16.4 from power
sector alone)

2. Ibrahim Babangida – He stole $15 billion
from 1985-1993 ($12.4 billion from oil wind
fall in 1990)
3. Abdulsalam Abubakar – He stole $9
billion from 1998-99
4. Sani Abacha – He stole $7 billion from
1993-1998
5. Ahmed Bola Tinubu – He stole and
continues to steal from Lagos State treasury
since 1999 till date. It’s estimated that he
has stolen $6 billion so far.
6. Muhammadu Buhari – He stole $2 billion
from NNPC accounts in the ’70s and the
money was traced to Midland bank (now
HSBC), London. Under his watch as PTF
Head, N25 billion got missing according to
PTF Situation Report submitted to Abdusalam
in 1999.
7. TY Danjuma – He fraudulently got
enriched through oil blocks from the Niger
Delta worth $20 million in the 70s after the
counter coup. Those oil blocks worth billions
of dollars in today’s value.
8. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi – He stole $1.2
billion as CBN Governor from 2008-2014.
9. Bukola Saraki – Through his father,
Olukola Saraki, their bank, Societe Generale
and as a governor of Kwara State
(2003-20111) he stole $1.1 billion
10. Nasir El Rufai – Before he was made the
FCT Minister, El Rufai was broke, homeless
and was looking for loan to import taxis from
the UK. After he was made the minister, he
seized landed properties that belonged to
Nigerians and resold them with huge profit.
It’s estimated that he stole $1 billion from
2003-2007.
11. Tunde Fashola – He is the poster boy of
Tinubu. Boht of them looted Lagos dried and
left it in debt of about N1 billion. Fashola,
among other thing built his personal website
for N78 million, drilled borehole for over N100
million per each and built a kilometre road for
N1 billion. He stole $900 million from
2007-2015. He’ll soon be a minister to
continue the looting.
12. Chubike Rotimi Amaechi – From 2007
to 2015, he stole $700 million and $150
million from that money was used to sponsor
Buhari and APC.
13. Atiku Abubakar – When he as asked by
our reporter how he made his money, he
simply said “he was always at the right place
at the right time.” Atiku is an astute
businessman, but through shady deals, he
stole $500 million from 1999-2007.
14. James Ibori – He stole $150 million from
1999-2007 as governor of Delta State. He’s
serving his term for money laundering in the
UK.
15. Amina Mohammed – This woman was
the founder of Afri-Project Consortium (APC)
that was in charge of all PTF Projects during
Abacha’s regime. About $125 million was
stolen from PTF accounts from 1994-1998.
Buhari has just nominated the same woman
as a minister to continue to stealing.
16. DSP Alamieyeseigha – He stole $120
million and was arrested for money
laundering. He pleaded guilty and long
served his term.
17. Sule Lamido – He stole $110 million
between 2007-2015 and out of that amount,
$50 million was found in his sons’ bank
accounts. He was arrested and detained for
days together with his sons.
18. Rabui Kwankwaso – He stole $100
million as a governor of Kano State. EFCC has
arrested many of his aides and they are
“singing” how they siphoned the money
19. Kashium Shettima – this governor has
stolen about $80 million and still counting.
20. Rauf Aregbesola – he has milked Osun
State to the tune of $60 million.
21. Kayode Fayemi – this former governor
stole $40 million and stashed some part of
the loot in Ghana. He was reportedly bought
a bed for N50 million.
Note: The likes of President Goodluck
Jonathan and key members of his
administration including the former Minister
of Petroleum are missing.

Source: NewsDay

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Saraki Always? What About Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Others? Frank Queries EFCC / Bode George, Dokpesi For PDP Chairmanship Position / Children Protest El-Zakzaky's Detention In Bauchi State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.