Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,163 members, 7,856,681 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 03:35 AM

Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa (15128 Views)

Okezie Ikpeazu Wears Aba-Made Cloth While Watching Football Match - Pictures / Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Massive Protest In Igweocha (PH) / Breaking Biafra Spring! Million Man Match Set For Nov 7th-pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by EternalTruths: 8:23pm On Nov 06, 2015
Goodboiy:

Oga you nor they tire ?.. How many times have you been Bursted ?.. Must you lie ?.. I don't need anybody to tell me anything. Wen we see Real Niger Deltans , We know … obviously You are not from Niger not to talk of Delta.. So leave Tonye out of this..

I Like the way Tonyebarcanista and Truckpusher ignored Your Mentions.. I swear those Niggas re matured.

Keep Trolling on NL.. We are watching you and your likes

Those who protested in Bayelsa are they spirits

Your popularity ends on NL

Welcome to Biafra

Land of free men

Slaves can remain in Nigeria

Nigerianvenom ocelot2006 ocelot06 how market

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 06, 2015
Deltagiant:

It's very clear that those who grand-stand for the "Niger Delta' in Nairaland are not only insignificant, they're equally not informed about the current political psyche of the natives of the region.

There was a big uprising in Port Harcourt following the arrest of Mr. Kanu. And this same disingenuos persons tried to disinform Nairalanders about the true identities of the protesters until a random arrest of the protesters revealed they were majority non South Easterners.

The heart of the Ijaw nation, Bayelsa, have shown their full support for the freedom of Biafra, and now it is "Wen we see Real Niger Deltans, we know".

It's only fools and greedy minded folks that won't see this big express train that has already departed. Pity

How did you know they re Ijaws ?.. Can't an Hausa man protest in Urhobo Land ? or if IPOB protest in Warri does it mean Itsekiri Re Biafrans ?.. Keep living in Self deceit.. We are Watching You guys closely

you guys need to work on your IPOB map.. I saw it today and Delta state was still included... You need to tell me what connection you have With "Ayo" "Ese" Igho" "Preye"

3 Likes

Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
simpleseyi:
Yes, you are tired of one Nigeria now, but when your clueless son and his shameless illiterate Sheppopo wife were looting the Nigerian treasury you loved one Nigeria. If you start any rubbish again, we Yoruba/Hausa/Fulani will be happy to use several millions of you for pepper soup and suya once again.

xtrorse:

Yoruba - The Father of Crimes in Nigeria

http://thenigeriangazette.com/history-of-armed-robbers-company-liquidators-rapists-and-notoriours-official-criminals-in-nigeria-by-shama-maliga/

Following the slogan that a suspect is NOT guilty until found guilty by a competent court of law, hence, this is the authentic list of Nigerian TOP TEN ARMED ROBBERS AND TOP TEN CRIMINALS IN HISTORY, according to their ranks and origin in the history file of Nigeria. Many of you might be kids when some of these thieves invaded Nigeria. So before you argue blindly or baselessly, ask your parents or uncles first about them and how they brought Armed Robbery and Criminals in Nigeria, then you can come back with your comments or opinion.

The lists are based on FACTS! NIGERIA TOP TEN ARMED ROBBERS

1. DR. OYENUSI- The greatest Nigerian armed robber in history and number One Nigeria Armed Robber. Oyenusi is a Yoruba man from Osun State.

2. BABATUNDE – another notorious armed robber from Yoruba who bastardized white lace in his days with his gang. He operated with his gang almost the same time with Dr. Oyenusi- (the greatest Nigerian Armed robber in history).

3. FOLORUNSO – another powerful known armed robber of Yoruba origin who stole with blood in his hands. He was Babatunde’s best friend and they rob most times as a gang. He was said to have impregnated one of Babatunde’s wives before he was killed.

4. SHINA RAMBO: A no nonsense Armed Robber. Nobody knows whether he is for real or a myth. He is also proudly Yoruba.

5. LAWRENCE NOMAYAGBON ANINI- A celebrity Armed Robber that made dummies out of the Nigerian police in the 80′s. Lawrence Anini whose gangs caused fear and terror in Benin. He was from(Mid West) today’s Edo state and his mother is Yoruba. Many believed he’s smart in Robbery but not still as smarter or dangerous like Dr. Oyenusi(the greatest Nigerian Armed Robber).

6. MONDAY OSUNBOR- Another bloody Armed Robber of Yoruba origin. Osunbor is Anini’s deputy.

7. Inspector GEORGE IYAMU. Remember he was the senior Cop that made Anini’s career successful. He was a top Armed Robber in police uniform. He supplied intelligence and Arms to Anini’s gang. He was number three in Anini’s Gang and number seven in Nigeria’s Armed Robbers history book. He’s also a Yoruba man.

8. KAYODE WILLIAMS- Another brutal Armed Robber in history who later turned Pastor. The son of famous Mrs. Williams. Kayode was Oyenusi’s best friend and he is Yoruba.

9. OBIDIOZOR OTOKOTO- A ritualist, robber who killed people for ritual purposes, hitman, racketeering, loan sharking and general crime merchandise. He is igbo.

10. DERICO AND YEMO.

It's a known fact, that most Yorubas are fond of calling the Igbos thieves on every slight misunderstanding among them. The truth is that the Igbos before the war are known for their hard work, intelligent and innovative smart spirit. They are not thieves. Other tribes envy them including our men who admires their fair in complexion tall beautiful intelligent women.

Any sensible man from our region will prefer calling the igbos cheats rather than thieves. We know that Yorubas are the original Thieves and Crooks in Nigeria. The Hausa/Fulani before the Nigerian civil war are known for their honesty and hard work too. They are not thieves. The Yorubas before the war are known for stealing from Nigerians even for “juju” (black magic) trading. They are the real Nigerian thieves till date. As the Yorubas then steal from igbo traders around them, the igbos initiated a tricky stories that they (Igbos) eats humans, Every Igbo trader tried claiming “Ngwa” a dangerous village in today’s Abia state that was known for Cannibalism practice and rituals in the ancient days. All these attempts by Igbo traders was to create fears among their Yoruba thieves, whom Nigerians generally also regards as natural born....
Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 06, 2015
Goodboiy:
How did you know they re Ijaws ?.. Can't an Hausa man protest in Urhobo Land ? or if IPOB protest in Warri does it mean Itsekiri Re Biafrans ?.. Keep living in Self deceit.. We are Watching You guys closely

you guys need to work on your IPOB map.. I saw it today and Delta state was still included... You need to tell me what connection you have With "Ayo" "Ese" Igho" "Preye"

This is a world of freedom of association and so you're ever free to merge yourselves with Bini, Esan, Yorubas, Urhobo, Isoko and any other interested ethnic group of your choice.

You have been told times without number that you're not needed in IPOB and yet you keep rearing your heads and creating unnecessary attentions for yourselves.

Why would a learned adult be fooling around on almost every IPOB page and be claiming that his people are being forced into a union in this modern age of freedom?

Itsekiri man, you should be more sensible than this.
And the earlier you face North or OduaArewanistan republic the better for your survival.

8 Likes

Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by EternalTruths: 8:39pm On Nov 06, 2015
Goodboiy:

See argument

It is better you keep quiet

Even Tonyebarcanista and Truckpusher have seen the light
Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 06, 2015
EternalTruths:

Welcome to Biafra

Land of free men

My popularity ends on NL ?.. Oh really.. I gat not fucking business with your IPOB nonsense.. am speaking for my People and Remaining In Nigeria doesn't make me or my people slave.. You can't dictate for me.. and beside did we complain about Being a NIGERIAN ?.. Y u come they carry our Matter for head ?.

As for the protest how re you sure they re Ijaws ?.. re igbos not in Bayelsa Again ? keep deceiving yourself.

We re watching You guys closely

3 Likes

Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by EternalTruths: 8:46pm On Nov 06, 2015
Goodboiy:

My popularity ends on NL ?.. Oh really.. I gat not fucking business with your IPOB nonsense.. am speaking for my People and Remaining In Nigeria doesn't make me or my people slave.. You can't dictate for me.. and beside did we complain about Being a NIGERIAN ?.. Y u come they carry our Matter for head ?.

As for the protest how re you sure they re Ijaws ?.. re igbos not in Bayelsa Again ? keep deceiving yourself.

We re watching You guys closely

Lame excuse

Step aside

After all not all Jews left Egypt

You can remain a slave in Nigeria

Those youths spoke their hearts which is

The zoo must fall. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 06, 2015
EternalTruths:

See argument

It is better you keep quiet

Even Tonyebarcanista and Truckpusher have seen the light

What light re you talking about ?.. Buahaha ... High time I ignore you guys the way Truck-pusher and Tonye-barcanista re doing you guys.. Keep deceiving yourself..
Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by EternalTruths: 8:47pm On Nov 06, 2015
Goodboiy:

What light re you talking about ?.. Buahaha ... High time I ignore you guys the way Truck-pusher and Tonye-barcanista re doing you guys.. Keep deceiving yourself..

Go to bed

Your people have spoken

You are nobody. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 06, 2015
xtrorse:

This is a world of freedom of association and so you're ever free to merge yourselves with Bini, Esan, Yorubas, Urhobo, Isoko and any other interested ethnic group of your choice.

You have been told times without number that you're not needed in IPOB and yet you keep rearing your heads and creating unnecessary attentions for yourselves.

Why would a learned adult be fooling around on almost every IPOB page and be claiming that his people are being forced into a union in this modern age of freedom?

Itsekiri man, you should be more sensible than this.
And the earlier you face North or OduaArewanistan republic the better for your survival.

I beg your padon sir.. @Bolded can you point how many times have you seen me commenting on your Biafra thread ?.. Wat attracted me to this thread was that Imposter called Joeprice who has been bursted Several times but he still have the guts to Call tonyebarcanista imposter.. I gat no biz with IPoB.. Get that into your Thick skull.. and stop derailing this forum with Your foolish thread.

Thanks, Have a good night rest
Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by Kagawa10: 8:52pm On Nov 06, 2015
Lol! Fl@theads protested in their village, dem dey call it Bayelsa!
Ibo and lies, very synonymous!
Delusion gradeur!

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by Maxi112: 8:53pm On Nov 06, 2015
simpleseyi:

Yes, you are tired of one Nigeria now, but when your clueless son and his shameless illiterate Sheppopo wife were looting the Nigerian treasury you loved one Nigeria. If you start any rubbish again, we Yoruba/Hausa/Fulani will be happy to use several millions of you for pepper soup and suya once again.
kikiki... ooooo plz I dnt hv tym for people that ws concard by pregnant women
Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by EternalTruths: 8:54pm On Nov 06, 2015
Goodboiy:

I beg your padon sir.. @Bolded can you point how many times have you seen me commenting on your Biafra thread ?.. Wat attracted me to this thread was that Imposter called Joeprice who has been bursted Several times but he still have the guts to Call tonyebarcanista imposter.. I gat no biz with IPoB.. Get that into your Thick skull.. and stop derailing this forum with Your foolish thread.

Don't come back oooo

Even Ijaws don join

1 Like

Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 06, 2015
Goodboiy:

Busted Joeprince? How? Because he expressed himself and gave you impostors and bigots a history of his background?

Why don't you take your silly talk to Hausa/Fulani threads and display your usual stupidity?

You must be a boisterous clown!

C'mon, take your rants to your tribalistic and greedy folks!
Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by Deltagiant: 9:08pm On Nov 06, 2015
Goodboiy:

Just what i expected; your new line of denial

Ever ridiculous

8 Likes

Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by Dfinex(f): 9:19pm On Nov 06, 2015
Abeg op which part of yenagoa be that??
Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by djbenchilovsky: 9:22pm On Nov 06, 2015
High level of unemployment... lipsrsealed
Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by nigerianvenom(m): 9:45pm On Nov 06, 2015
EternalTruths:

Welcome to Biafra
Land of free men
Nobody is against biafra agitation, I've always said that.
But trying to force others to join u doesn't make sense. That there is agitation in bayelsa doesn't mean the ijaws are the ones agitating for that.
We've seen several of such pictures from Germany, russia, scotland and others, does it mean that those countries are the agitators?
Common sense should tell u that.
TonyeBarcanista

1 Like

Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 06, 2015
nigerianvenom:

But trying to force others to join u doesn't make sense. That there is agitation in bayelsa doesn't mean the ijaws are the ones agitating for that.
We've seen several of such pictures from Germany, russia, scotland and others, does it mean that those countries are the agitators?
TonyeBarcanista

See them lying propagandists!

How can an adult be compelled to join a struggle for emancipation? Do you use your head at all?

First, you guys claimed that it's a taboo to dare mention Biaf.. in Niger delta without being lynched.

When PH demonstration was held a couple weeks ago you lots claimed that it was Igbos who are outsiders that did the rally. And the list of the people who were arrested in PH proved that they were mainly the indigenes. Yet some of you bigots vowed to deal with 'them'. Till now no show from you cowards.

Now IPOB rally was held in Bayelsa with pictures to back the story, and you are here foaming in the mouth and denying the undeniable...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by EternalTruths: 9:59pm On Nov 06, 2015
nigerianvenom:

TonyeBarcanista

So Igbos are the ones protesting in Bayelsa

Come on nowwwwww

This your reason is tooooo lameeeee

Ijaws have joined the Biafra independence movement. cool

4 Likes

Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 06, 2015
Goodboiy:

what connection does Niger delta have with Amaechi, chukwu, Nnamdi or Azubuike? undecided.
Guy go seat down u no get talk, ur Niger delta influence end for delta state for ur small warri.

7 Likes

Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 06, 2015
opiaoku:

some of my ijaw niggas won't like this grin
And yourobbers too.

7 Likes

Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by Mckennedy: 10:37pm On Nov 06, 2015
I'm waiting for those "WE THE NIGER DELTANS" to comment! lol 21st century is doing a lot to brown roof brain washers...Biafra has come to stay...

10 Likes

Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 06, 2015
As far as I am concerned the 'SS' does not exist. Even Great Britain still see Nigeria as North, East and West.
The Igbo controls east of the Niger, simple and short.

I cease to recognise SS henceforth!

3 Likes

Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 06, 2015
I like this for the singular reason that it passes a message to the iredeemble 'We SS' people on nairaland.

'Igbo want our oyel! Igbo want our oyel yet Hausa is taking the same oyel and ravaging your ancestral lands'

Na wa ooo!

12 Likes

Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 06, 2015
@Goodboiy, why has there been no protests by IPOB in Kebbi and say Osun states?
Gerrit??
Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 06, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
I like this for the singular reason that it passes a message to the iredeemble 'We SS' people on nairaland.

'Igbo want our oyel! Igbo want our oyel yet Hausa is taking the same oyel and ravaging your ancestral lands'

Na wa ooo!
the "we ss" are edo people who are pained over the fact that they were not added to the map, and the ipob people hv vowed that they will never be part of it,
thats why u see them opening threads everyday saying "we ss shall these we ss shall that" they know if they come out plain and say edo state nobody would send them.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 06, 2015
lygn19:

the "we ss" are edo people who are pained over the fact that they were not added to the map, and the ipob people hv vowed that they will never be part of it,
thats why u see them opening threads everyday saying "we ss shall these we ss shall that" they know if they come out plain and say edo state nobody would send them.

We have told most of these 'We SS' people that they are already rejected and not wanted yet they keep shouting 'Leave us! Leave us!' all over nl. If this is not insanity then I wonder what is.

4 Likes

Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by Kestolovee95(f): 1:21am On Nov 07, 2015
lygn19:

Actually Biafrans don't spite the Bini Kingdom, we actually admire their monarch whom Biafrans respect (At least he doesn't threaten people with violence like the ogogoro-drinking, 'ex-all kworopt police' Oba of Lagos) and he doesn't bleach like political prostitutes oni and alafin.

I rate the Oba of Benin the most respectable King in Nigeria. How many times do you hear him making noise in the political arena. That's why both PDP and APC will always pay homage to him. His throne can never be threatened, mo matter the party in power in Edo state.

Unfortunately, Biafran principle is based on republicanism. No room for overbearing monarchy. The Benin empire fared well historically, with their influence extending into yorubaland and westward to dahomey ( present day Benin republic).

This respectable Bini empire deserves to extricate itself from the entanglement of the lugardian- zoogerian curse and only a disintegrated nigeria will restore the Great Benin Empire to its former glory.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by carnegiefan: 1:49am On Nov 07, 2015
EternalTruths:

Welcome to Biafra

Land of free men

This particular guy is definitely an impostor. He claims to be Annang, but one of these days I will get my Annang friend to interview him in Annang language to nail his .a.ss.

6 Likes

Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by c33b33(m): 2:55am On Nov 07, 2015
Most of people on nairaland need brain surgery to ascertain if their brain is working.

The E-warriors protested and were killed, zombies celebrated. We remain resolute and continue and they say we are jobless,some say trekking cannot help us. Some say we are hired crowd lol

We sign petition they call us spineless. We call our darling Radio Biafra and threaten the zoo and they say we are preaching war lol

We demonstrate in Ugwuocha and they say it is igbo people that entered the state and protested.

Now we showed our presence in Bayelsa to silence noisemakers but some ignorant faceless baboons on nairaland are seeking to confuse themselves. For your information,if those stopped at Mbiama were allowed to be in Bayelsa it would have been a different story. The security agency still laid ambush for them on their way back scattering them and stopping them from marching back to Ugwuocha. Nigerian Monkeys and baboons go and wash your head with hypo if it will help you to reason.

As for the online Ijaws here. The elderly ijaws who accommodated us are cursing Buhari and any of their people associated with him and I say Isee to their prayers. I confirmed the fact that Ijaws in Bayelsa are lacking good drinking water.

IPOB #Free_Nnamdi_Kanu

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa by Duru1(m): 3:04am On Nov 07, 2015
Remember that Yenegoa is the home of the pundit who suggested the name, Biafra, for the country. "Water shall always flow to the channel its once selected".

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekweremadu Named In Enugu Pdp’s Undecided National Assembly Primaries / How Abdulrasheed Maina Helped Buhari's Administration Recover Huge Sum Of Money / #twitterban: Malami’s Prosecution Threat Lacks Legal Backing – Lawyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.