Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,045 members, 7,849,220 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:31 PM

I Am 2 Slow - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am 2 Slow (732 Views)

Ladies, Fast And Furious Or Slow And Steady / Nice Slow/mid Tempo Songs To Listen To After Breakup Or When Not Happy / 'i Was Too Slow' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am 2 Slow by Nobody: 10:40am On May 13, 2009
I met this guy in December last year immediately he asked me 2 marry him but i refused because i felt we just meeting and i just broke up with my boyfriend of seven years who was always cheating on me.when we stared he told me he had a girlfriend but they were having serious problems.i agreed to date him because i was nearly going mad due to the breakup with my ex.
One day i went to his house earlier than planned and heard him discusing about me with his friend,he told them that he asked me to marry him but i wasn't serious and one day i would meet his pregnant wife in his house. i immediately conforted him and he knelt down and apologised blaming it on too much achool.i was really mad but he apologised and i 4got about the whole thing.
A month later i saw a text he sent to a girl that he borrowed 250;000k to that he wasn't after the money but he wanted to marry her,when i saw the text i was angry and even offered to leave the relationship so i wouldn't disturb him from getting married.he cried and even tried to kill himself(i know all Na film)that he wanted 2 collect her address and know more about her because he never had any address 2 trace her.a month later i was going Thur his phone i saw a message he sent to his exgirlfriend(so he told me) that he was sorry for not contacting her since,that he  never 4get about the love they shared and she should 4give so they could work tins out and another message to another girl that he has bin thinking of her and would love to spend time with her.i was really mad and refused to talk to him for days/his mum had to interfer in the matter so we got back, he later explained  that he sent the text because she lost her dad and d mum was very sick so he sent the message to encourage her so it wont look as if he abandoned her when she was in trouble.although i have never met this girl physically he always calls her at least 3tmes a week(i confirm from his call log,she a student in the university)
All this while he has bin pressurising me to marry him and has even told my mum about his intentions and promised  once i agreed we would get married immediately.he has bin very  very supportive financially because i lost my job due  2 d  recession and is liked by everybody in my house, i am really confused,is he deceiving me or i am the one pushing him to those girl.i have never refused him sexually and we always hang out together.he is 37 and i am27.
Re: I Am 2 Slow by Dulahi: 10:50am On May 13, 2009
Dont be kidding yourself.No fence sitting.Its either you are in or out.I suggest you tint the relationship.If you are a Yoruba,a Yoruba say says"Oju ti yio ba eni di ale kii ti ati aro se ipin.God bless.
Re: I Am 2 Slow by alinko: 11:08am On May 13, 2009
My dear, just as i used to tell people ; some men can be very cunny indeed.
Some even behave like young boys that need to be dealt with in certain ways.

Be yourself and don't allow him to take a ride on you just like that.
And by the way, do you know there are certain remedies you can apply for dealing with such a childish man ?

www.dating-referral-program..com

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Friend Is In Mess (am Confused) Please Advise / Best Way To Cheat / A Guide To Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.