Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Things You Miss For Not Having Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Miss For Not Having Sex (4392 Views)

Nigerian Lady's Comment On A Dead Man's Photo. Regrets Not Having Sex With Him / 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends / 21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You Miss For Not Having Sex by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 06, 2015
THINGS YOU MISS FOR NOT HAVING SEX A lot of people might have told you that you miss a lot for not having "sex", the answer is capital “yes” You miss a lot and would continue missing them: 1. You miss contracting HIV/AIDS 2. You miss unwanted pregnancy. 3. You miss being unwanted husband/wife 4. You miss having sexually transmitted disease. 5. You miss having unwanted child. 6. You miss being a school dropout. 7. You miss having a broken home. 8. You miss making God and your parents sad. 9. You miss barrenness due to abortions. 10. You miss having a destroyed career prospects and lastly, you miss going to hell. Have you seen that you really miss a lot by not having sex? My fellow youths, your life worth more than five minutes enjoyment that can destroy your life forever. Preserve your body not just for your future husband or wife but for mighty God. So we shall continue to miss every negativity in our lives ....... True or false. Agreed?

11 Likes

Re: Things You Miss For Not Having Sex by utenwuson: 8:38pm On Nov 06, 2015
lol
Re: Things You Miss For Not Having Sex by misspicy(f): 8:39pm On Nov 06, 2015
OP tell them,let them know grin

#teamvirgintilligetmarried

1 Like

Re: Things You Miss For Not Having Sex by 2dillu2(m): 8:41pm On Nov 06, 2015
I have really missed alot of things ooo coollol
Re: Things You Miss For Not Having Sex by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 06, 2015
missing indeed
Re: Things You Miss For Not Having Sex by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 06, 2015
misspicy:

Was it nt u that came to my neighbour uncle john for night vigil yesternyt and instead of shouting jesus una dey shout haaaaa uhhhhh yeeessss like that faster undecided
Re: Things You Miss For Not Having Sex by yomi007k(m): 8:44pm On Nov 06, 2015
Really? tongue

I better write these down.
Re: Things You Miss For Not Having Sex by misspicy(f): 8:47pm On Nov 06, 2015
PuciPrince:

Was it nt u that came to my neighbour uncle john for night vigil yesternyt and instead of shouting jesus una dey shout haaaaa uhhhhh yeeessss like that faster undecided
wasn't me undecided
Re: Things You Miss For Not Having Sex by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 06, 2015
misspicy:

wasn't me undecided

LieLie
Re: Things You Miss For Not Having Sex by Aifedayo(m): 9:37pm On Nov 06, 2015
misspicy:

Bn a Virgin isn't an achievement, it is a responsibility. So quit the advert and keep it up while silent. Thank you.

(I'm responsible for what I say and you are responsible for what you understand)
Re: Things You Miss For Not Having Sex by misspicy(f): 9:49pm On Nov 06, 2015
Aifedayo:

Bn a Virgin isn't an achievement, it is a responsibility. So quit the advert and keep it up while silent. Thank you.

(I'm responsible for what I say and you are responsible for what you understand)
ehn who tell you shocked

it is a very big achievement where i come from infact my mummy will disown me if i dont remain a virgin till marriage because my husband will show prove...

besides keeping one self till marriage helps to avoid all this advice OP is giving,no guy will be uselessing someone anyhow...
no need for abortion or he dump me story...

bros talk true virginity is a great achievement and you wish for one tongue

disclaimer : every nairalander is solidly responsible for what he or she post on nairaland cool

1 Like

Re: Things You Miss For Not Having Sex by Aifedayo(m): 9:53pm On Nov 06, 2015
misspicy:

ehn who tell you shocked

it is a very big achievement where i come from infact my mummy will disown me if i dont remain a virgin till marriage because my husband will show prove...

besides keeping one self till marriage helps to avoid all this advice OP is giving,no guy will be uselessing someone anyhow...
no need for abortion or he dump me story...

bros talk true virginity is a great achievement and you wish for one tongue

disclaimer : every nairalander is solidly responsible for what he or she post on nairaland cool

Like I did say, quit advert. It's now an achievement in your arena cos evils are wide spread nowadays. Good luck to you.
Re: Things You Miss For Not Having Sex by yomi007k(m): 10:00pm On Nov 06, 2015
misspicy:

wasn't me undecided

U don turn shaggy..."It wasn't me" grin
Re: Things You Miss For Not Having Sex by misspicy(f): 10:07pm On Nov 06, 2015
Aifedayo:

Like I did say, quit advert. It's now an achievement in your arena cos evils are wide spread nowadays. Good luck to you.

NO advert cant be stopped,na that ADVERTISEMENT be d koko...we need to sensitize the young minds you people are corrupting that it is a thing of pride and a very huge achievement to remain a VIrGIN till marriage...premarital sex is not okay or good like you are insinuating...

i know say you like virgin buh e dey pain you.say u no get...pele anoda life time you might get...

I still Remain VIRGIN till i marry tongue

2 Likes

Re: Things You Miss For Not Having Sex by misspicy(f): 10:07pm On Nov 06, 2015
yomi007k:

U don turn shaggy..."It wasn't me" grin
yes ke grin
Re: Things You Miss For Not Having Sex by Aifedayo(m): 10:17pm On Nov 06, 2015
tongue
misspicy:

NO advert cant be stopped,na that ADVERTISEMENT be d koko...we need to sensitize the young minds you people are corrupting that it is a thing of pride and a very huge achievement to remain a VIrGIN till marriage...premarital sex is not okay or good like you are insinuating...

i know say you like virgin buh e dey pain you.say u no get...pele anoda life time you might get...

Laughing in Swahili. You trying to make me join your advert group. Sorry I don't do shit tongue
misspicy:

Laughing in Swahili. You trying to make me join your advert group. Sorry I don't do shit. *winks *
Re: Things You Miss For Not Having Sex by misspicy(f): 10:25pm On Nov 06, 2015
Aifedayo:
tongue

Laughing in Swahili. You trying to make me join your advert group. Sorry I don't do shit tongue

Laughing in Swahili. You trying to make me join your advert group. Sorry I don't do shit. *winks *
no i dont need you to campaign for virginity,u like used stuffs and i understand...you can only afford second hand...so boo,i need you overlook my advert,go above or below my comment with VIRGINITY ADVERT and drop your own advert...thank you,you are a darl wink

1 Like

Re: Things You Miss For Not Having Sex by yomi007k(m): 10:30pm On Nov 06, 2015
misspicy:

no i dont need you to campaign for virginity,u like used stuffs and i understand...you can only afford second hand...so boo,i need you overlook my advert,go above or below my comment with VIRGINITY ADVERT and drop your own advert...thank you,you are a darl wink

No be ur friend do team virgin till marriage wey no fit stand him husband physique?

Wats d way forward naa? grin
Re: Things You Miss For Not Having Sex by Aifedayo(m): 10:35pm On Nov 06, 2015
misspicy:

Ehn ehn, me, Used stuffs? You must be high on some cheaply made weed. Just kidding *smiles*

Misspicy, you way too confident than your name.
Re: Things You Miss For Not Having Sex by misspicy(f): 10:46pm On Nov 06, 2015
Aifedayo:

Ehn ehn, me, Used stuffs? You must be high on some cheaply made weed. Just kidding *smiles*

Misspicy, you way too confident than your name.
kikikik grin...i knew it...i know you dnt like broda dash me or cold food,you like fresh soup with soft freshly pounded poundy grin

you were just been modest

so you mean my moniker sounds feeble
Re: Things You Miss For Not Having Sex by misspicy(f): 10:48pm On Nov 06, 2015
yomi007k:

No be ur friend do team virgin till marriage wey no fit stand him husband physique?

Wats d way forward naa? grin
i nvr mentioned that my friend is a virgin,i said she practiced no sex before marriage with her hubby...

you wear dark shade this night ni undecided
Re: Things You Miss For Not Having Sex by yomi007k(m): 10:53pm On Nov 06, 2015
misspicy:

i nvr mentioned that my friend is a virgin,i said she practiced no sex before marriage with her hubby...

you wear dark shade this night ni undecided

Oh my bad....

So wats d way 4wad? Really interested in how dts gona be solved buh I can read plenty threads.
Re: Things You Miss For Not Having Sex by misspicy(f): 10:55pm On Nov 06, 2015
yomi007k:

Oh my bad....

So wats d way 4wad? Really interested in how dts gona be solved buh I can read plenty threads.
i'd relate wat people said here to her tomorrow and maybe talk sense into her brain then advice her to seek psychological help....with this i hope she works things out. .
Re: Things You Miss For Not Having Sex by yomi007k(m): 10:57pm On Nov 06, 2015
misspicy:

i'd relate wat people said here to her tomorrow and maybe talk sense into her brain then advice her to seek psychological help....with this i hope she works things out. .

Ok
Re: Things You Miss For Not Having Sex by Aifedayo(m): 11:00pm On Nov 06, 2015
misspicy:

kikikik grin...i knew it...i know you dnt like broda dash me or cold food,you like fresh soup with soft freshly pounded poundy grin

you were just been modest

so you mean my moniker sounds feeble

I tell you!!! Sounds like a lone fish. Miss Pisces. Laughing

You mouthed missy
Re: Things You Miss For Not Having Sex by misspicy(f): 11:02pm On Nov 06, 2015
Aifedayo:

I tell you!!! Sounds like a lone fish. Miss Pisces. Laughing
You mouthed missy
thanks dear,i fyt a lone war,i dont drag people along or drag after people ....
you know you are great right....lovely you smiley
Re: Things You Miss For Not Having Sex by Aifedayo(m): 11:07pm On Nov 06, 2015
cool
misspicy:

thanks dear,i fyt a lone war,i dont drag people along or drag after people ....

you know you are great right....lovely you smiley
This is called "late night wash" . Abeg no hype me. Strong missy picy
Re: Things You Miss For Not Having Sex by misspicy(f): 11:10pm On Nov 06, 2015
Aifedayo:
cool This is called "late night wash" . Abeg no hype me. Strong missy picy
na true jor and am begining to like you wink

1 Like

Re: Things You Miss For Not Having Sex by Aifedayo(m): 11:14pm On Nov 06, 2015
misspicy:
I cannot laugh ooooo. I like that, alternate way of making dreams sweet
Re: Things You Miss For Not Having Sex by Aifedayo(m): 11:14pm On Nov 06, 2015
misspicy:
I cannot laugh ooooo. I like that, alternate way of making dream sweet
Re: Things You Miss For Not Having Sex by JOKLEVIZ(m): 11:48pm On Nov 06, 2015
Since i was born and now am 20+ still missing, is fun sha staying clean.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Many Nigerian Men Refusing To Get Married? / Best Low Budget Birthday Gift For My Girlfriend / Lady Puts Panties On Display At A Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.