Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,543 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

FUTO Babes Will Not Be Happy Seeing This Picture.(check Photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / FUTO Babes Will Not Be Happy Seeing This Picture.(check Photo) (19421 Views)

"I Want To Get Pregnant" Nigerian Lady After Seeing This Photo / My Ex Begging For My Love After seeing This Photo of me / Should He Go Ahead And Marry Her After Seeing This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTO Babes Will Not Be Happy Seeing This Picture.(check Photo) by Godswillnwaoma(m): 5:59pm On Nov 07, 2015
Maximillian1:
Make I no lie o..na true op tok
pure truth my brother.
Re: FUTO Babes Will Not Be Happy Seeing This Picture.(check Photo) by iruocious: 6:21pm On Nov 07, 2015
FUTO babes be looking like ther other guys in their class
Re: FUTO Babes Will Not Be Happy Seeing This Picture.(check Photo) by Kingsley1000(m): 6:24pm On Nov 07, 2015
iruocious:
FUTO babes be looking like ther other guys in their class
how do u know....hope you're not among them wink
Re: FUTO Babes Will Not Be Happy Seeing This Picture.(check Photo) by Dramadiddy(m): 7:33pm On Nov 07, 2015
donholy28:
Na because FUTO fine girls no gree u...yeye op
no mind am
Re: FUTO Babes Will Not Be Happy Seeing This Picture.(check Photo) by Dramadiddy(m): 7:34pm On Nov 07, 2015
laplace19:
Op, you are not far from the truth. We Futo graduates know better.
bro we got new faculties with high influx of "beautiful" girls. Op is just angry cos they no answer am. Futo girls got class
Re: FUTO Babes Will Not Be Happy Seeing This Picture.(check Photo) by laplace19(m): 8:52pm On Nov 07, 2015
Dramadiddy:
bro we got new faculties with high influx of "beautiful" girls. Op is just angry cos they no answer am. Futo girls got class

Class fire......though na for SOSC you go see fine girls

The funny part is that the girl is actually a Futo girl. She's a course rep/assistant course rep in SMAT.
Re: FUTO Babes Will Not Be Happy Seeing This Picture.(check Photo) by Dramadiddy(m): 9:09pm On Nov 07, 2015
laplace19:

Class fire......though na for SOSC you go see fine girls

The funny part is that the girl is actually a Futo girl. She's a course rep/assistant course rep in SMAT.
naa I beg to disagree.. SAAT has hot chics, SOHT, SMAT has fine girls too.. I believe that's an old pic.. Now? You need to see things for urself
Re: FUTO Babes Will Not Be Happy Seeing This Picture.(check Photo) by laplace19(m): 9:15pm On Nov 07, 2015
Dramadiddy:
naa I beg to disagree.. SAAT has hot chics, SOHT, SMAT has fine girls too.. I believe that's an old pic.. Now? You need to see things for urself

Guy, that babe is a futoite from SMAT. She even did pre degree in Futo. Believe it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: FUTO Babes Will Not Be Happy Seeing This Picture.(check Photo) by Dramadiddy(m): 10:19pm On Nov 07, 2015
laplace19:

Guy, that babe is a futoite from SMAT. She even did pre degree in Futo. Believe it or leave it.

I didn't say she's not from SMAT.. I am aware some un-fine girls are in SMAT, I've seen them, but then there are un-fine girls in SOSC too. Of which I'm sure other schools will also have some un-fine girls in their various departments. Wonder why you guys have to use FUTO
Re: FUTO Babes Will Not Be Happy Seeing This Picture.(check Photo) by naijaboiy: 12:00am On Nov 08, 2015
Secrets11:
so true like say you know anything about the skool #nonsense#
Naso e pain you? grin
Re: FUTO Babes Will Not Be Happy Seeing This Picture.(check Photo) by fexyrich(m): 12:23am On Nov 08, 2015
The op is either a mad man or a zoo escapee..I am a graduate of futo and I can confidently say that there are lots of beautiful girls in futo.The only problem with them is that because of the highere population of guys in futo..one futo babe has like 7 futo boyfriends..So they weren't the best options for dating back then in schl..Most futo guys had their girlfriends in imsu and neked poly which are neighbouring universities..But for beauty op is completly pointless ther cos there are lots of beautiful and intelligent babes in futo esp in school of sciences SOSC..Hehehehe.Op pls go back to d zoo your fellow anumans are looking endlessly for u since u escaped grin grin grin
Re: FUTO Babes Will Not Be Happy Seeing This Picture.(check Photo) by princdebola201(m): 12:28am On Nov 08, 2015
londongal03:
Greatest Futoites! Please I apologize for the inconveniences the
poster has just put you guys
through... He just ran mad last week, and we have been looking for him to chain him up and give him
his rabies drug... But dude disappeared with his
poor mother's phone, and is obviously now
using it to take his madness to an international
level ..... His condition is really dangerous
and contagious... please if you see him, Do not,
I repeat DO NOT TRY TO CAPTURE HIM ALIVE..
Please kill him and report back to his Family
members... His death certificate has already
been signed and sealed... Thanks and God
bless

Chai.!!! U just mudered the OP with this postcheesygrin
Re: FUTO Babes Will Not Be Happy Seeing This Picture.(check Photo) by zinachidi(m): 1:21am On Nov 08, 2015
naijaboiy:
So true gringrin
not true at all bro, just cos FUTO is predominantly boys dosent mean the chicks are ugly.. Though a few arent quite pretty though...
Re: FUTO Babes Will Not Be Happy Seeing This Picture.(check Photo) by zinachidi(m): 1:23am On Nov 08, 2015
fexyrich:
The op is either a mad man or a zoo escapee..I am a graduate of futo and I can confidently say that there are lots of beautiful girls in futo.The only problem with them is that because of the highere population of guys in futo..one futo babe has like 7 futo boyfriends..So they weren't the best options for dating back then in schl..Most futo guys had their girlfriends in imsu and neked poly which are neighbouring universities..But for beauty op is completly pointless ther cos there are lots of beautiful and intelligent babes in futo esp in school of sciences SOSC..Hehehehe.Op pls go back to d zoo your fellow anumans are looking endlessly for u since u escaped grin grin grin
Re: FUTO Babes Will Not Be Happy Seeing This Picture.(check Photo) by zinachidi(m): 1:23am On Nov 08, 2015
fexyrich:
nooo, guy.. SOHT babes are the best jare...
Re: FUTO Babes Will Not Be Happy Seeing This Picture.(check Photo) by zinachidi(m): 1:26am On Nov 08, 2015
Dramadiddy:
I didn't say she's not from SMAT.. I am aware some un-fine girls are in SMAT, I've seen them, but then there are un-fine girls in SOSC too. Of which I'm sure other schools will also have some un-fine girls in their various departments. Wonder why you guys have to use FUTO
lol, which one come be un-fine girls kwanu? Kukuma just say ugly.. By the way, SOHT has the hottest babes
Re: FUTO Babes Will Not Be Happy Seeing This Picture.(check Photo) by zinachidi(m): 1:32am On Nov 08, 2015
nikkypearl:
Unizik kor,unihypo ni angry
lol @ unihypo.. U guys on the forum are hilarious
Re: FUTO Babes Will Not Be Happy Seeing This Picture.(check Photo) by NarnieSnyper(m): 5:34am On Nov 08, 2015
Godswillnwaoma:
I know some unizik babes will be happy seeing this picc

grin OP, no be lie. Lwkmd!

First time i visited Unizik sha. Konfam shawties na dem full there.

Futo girls with their muscles and faces like Club bouncers
Re: FUTO Babes Will Not Be Happy Seeing This Picture.(check Photo) by Kingsley1000(m): 6:19am On Nov 08, 2015
fexyrich:
ONE BABE HAS 7BFS grin
Re: FUTO Babes Will Not Be Happy Seeing This Picture.(check Photo) by Chimezie198(m): 7:10am On Nov 08, 2015
Laveda:
grin grin
so bcuz say dem tell u resemble FUTO bae naim make u change d pix sharperly.
guy girl.
Re: FUTO Babes Will Not Be Happy Seeing This Picture.(check Photo) by Dramadiddy(m): 7:25am On Nov 08, 2015
zinachidi:
lol, which one come be un-fine girls kwanu? Kukuma just say ugly.. By the way, SOHT has the hottest babes
lools.. Ugly is too harsh jare.. I prefer un-fine... abi now.. Leave these guys wey dey here dey tlk nonsense.. Wah dept and level u dey jare?
Re: FUTO Babes Will Not Be Happy Seeing This Picture.(check Photo) by Laveda(f): 9:19am On Nov 08, 2015
Chimezie198:
so bcuz say dem tell u resemble FUTO bae naim make u change d pix sharperly.
guy girl.
Never, I just choosed to. . No one can make me take down my pic, besides check the time I did that.
Re: FUTO Babes Will Not Be Happy Seeing This Picture.(check Photo) by Chimezie198(m): 1:13pm On Nov 08, 2015
Laveda:
Never, I just choosed to. . No one can make me take down my pic, besides check the time I did that.
lol .. u changed d pix after u were called dat.
any way do hv a beautiful sunday
Re: FUTO Babes Will Not Be Happy Seeing This Picture.(check Photo) by Kingsley1000(m): 3:47pm On Nov 08, 2015
Chimezie198:
lol .. u changed d pix after u were called dat.
any way do hv a beautiful sunday
and she posted her throw back pix grin
Re: FUTO Babes Will Not Be Happy Seeing This Picture.(check Photo) by fexyrich(m): 6:45pm On Nov 08, 2015
Kingsley1000:
ONE BABE HAS 7BFS grin
My brother na so we see am oo..Dats why futo boys run to other schools like imsu and nekede to find babe..Nekede has more girls than guys so the equation balances quite well with futo boys population and its just a stone throw from futo.. grin grin
Re: FUTO Babes Will Not Be Happy Seeing This Picture.(check Photo) by fexyrich(m): 6:59pm On Nov 08, 2015
[quote author=zinachidi post=39791566]nooo, guy.. SOHT babes are the best jare...[/quoteam sure your also a student of soht well I haven't really observed SOHT babes cos when I graduated in 2012 soht was just a new faculty..but in our time sosc girls were the target for most randy guys..
Re: FUTO Babes Will Not Be Happy Seeing This Picture.(check Photo) by zinachidi(m): 7:30pm On Nov 08, 2015
[quote author=fexyrich post=39813409][/quote]noo,, proudly SEET,, SAAt now beats sosc now even..
Re: FUTO Babes Will Not Be Happy Seeing This Picture.(check Photo) by zinachidi(m): 7:31pm On Nov 08, 2015
fexyrich:
My brother na so we see am oo..Dats why futo boys run to other schools like imsu and nekede to find babe..Nekede has more girls than guys so the equation balances quite well with futo boys population and its just a stone throw from futo.. grin grin
as if say u fit trek am.. grin
Re: FUTO Babes Will Not Be Happy Seeing This Picture.(check Photo) by fexyrich(m): 9:01pm On Nov 08, 2015
Why I no go trek am,what is my newly acquired 2015 legedis benz meant for? grin grin.quote author=zinachidi post=39814606]as if say u fit trek am.. grin[/quote]
Re: FUTO Babes Will Not Be Happy Seeing This Picture.(check Photo) by fexyrich(m): 9:10pm On Nov 08, 2015
grin grin. Ehhee e be like say I go come back school come pick one wife to marry there..at least money don dey now no more forming for me..
zinachidi:
noo,, proudly SEET,, SAAt now beats sosc now even..
grin grin
Re: FUTO Babes Will Not Be Happy Seeing This Picture.(check Photo) by khiaa(f): 11:21pm On Dec 16, 2015
laplace19:

Happy Holidays. smiley
Re: FUTO Babes Will Not Be Happy Seeing This Picture.(check Photo) by laplace19(m): 11:38pm On Dec 16, 2015
khiaa:

Happy Holidays. smiley

Khiaa, thank you.

Longest time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Man Squizes Girls Breast In Public And Uploads It On Facebook / Police Arrest Teen Female Students During A Public Nake**d Photo Shoots (VIDEO) / 10 Common Misconceptions Ladies Have About Nigerian Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.