Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. (22355 Views)

APDA Leadership Tussle: Court Set To Deliver Judgement Today September 8 / #ondodecides2016: Appeal Court To Deliver Judgement Today Friday 18 / Anxiety In Wike’s Camp As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by neonly: 10:32am On Nov 07, 2015
Watching in 3d grin grin grin grin
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by TreasuredGlory: 10:32am On Nov 07, 2015
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by oneitalia: 10:33am On Nov 07, 2015
Mama taraba all the way.. #saibaba

3 Likes

Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by tetralogyfallot(m): 10:33am On Nov 07, 2015
Mama Taraba here we go

2 Likes

Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by akwana: 10:33am On Nov 07, 2015
See the smile on the amiable deputy governor's face. Its a done deal, PDP will emerge winner in this.
Piece of advice to Aisha Jumai (minister designated to 'no portfolio') start filing for appeal.
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by jadesola2016: 10:34am On Nov 07, 2015
http://www.saharaweeklyng.com/amazing-bro-joshua-iginla-led-king-bhungane-111-of-south-africa-to-christ/

Amazing! Bro Joshua Iginla Led King Bhungane 111 of South Africa to Christ
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by kayusely: 10:38am On Nov 07, 2015
dammylohlah:
The judgement has been made APC candidate declare winner[FLASH] TRIBUNAL SACKED DARIUS DICKSON ISHAYAKU, AND DECLARED SEN. AISHA JUMMAI ALHASAN AS THE WINNER OF APRIL GOV ELECTION IN TARABA!
The woman was about to be declared winner in April but it was aborted at the last seconds but now she has been vindicated. Victory at last!
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by Tafee(m): 10:40am On Nov 07, 2015
YA RABI YA RABI YA RABI WE NEED CHANGE IN OUR BELOVE STATE TARABA

1 Like

Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by PRYCE(m): 10:41am On Nov 07, 2015
kayusely:
The woman was about to be declared winner in April but it was aborted at the last seconds but now she has been vindicated. Victory at last!
Are you from Taraba State To know that?

1 Like

Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by PRYCE(m): 10:43am On Nov 07, 2015
TonyeBarcanista Come see ooo as we go scatter this woman! grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by TimothyNkenu: 10:43am On Nov 07, 2015
Tafee:
YA RABI YA RABI YA RABI WE NEED CHANGE IN OUR BELOVE STATE TARABA

Wawa kawai.
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by TimothyNkenu: 10:43am On Nov 07, 2015
PRYCE:
Are you from Taraba State To know that?

Bigot.
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 07, 2015
BREAKING NEWS!

TRIBUNAL SACKED DARIUS DICKSON ISHAYAKU, AND DECLARED SEN. AISHA JUMMAI ALHASAN, CURRENTLY MINISTER DESIGNATE AS THE WINNER OF APRIL GOV ELECTION IN TARABA!

3 Likes

Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by PRYCE(m): 10:46am On Nov 07, 2015
TimothyNkenu:

Bigot.
Big One!
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:46am On Nov 07, 2015
PRYCE:
TonyeBarcanista Come see ooo as we go scatter this woman! grin grin grin
My brother, I am solidly behind the good people of Taraba state and Governor Ishaku Darius. That woman and her sponsors should understand that Tarabans won't give in to her scam.

1 Like

Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:48am On Nov 07, 2015
Eco2580:
BREAKING NEWS!

TRIBUNAL SACKED DARIUS DICKSON ISHAYAKU, AND DECLARED SEN. AISHA JUMMAI ALHASAN, CURRENTLY MINISTER DESIGNATE AS THE WINNER OF APRIL GOV ELECTION IN TARABA!
FAKE! No tribunal can declare any opposition winner. The worst they can do is to order for a rerun.

1 Like

Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by dokunbam(m): 10:48am On Nov 07, 2015
ok

We are waiting
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by dorofresh: 10:49am On Nov 07, 2015
The Judges just arrived. Counsel announcing appearances... Judgment loading.....

Sit tight, this may take a while..

MODIFIED....The tribunal just dismissed all the Preliminary Objections raised by counsel to the Governor, PDP and INEC.

The Preliminary objections sought the tribunal to strike out the petition for lack of jurisdiction amongst other issues.

In the words of the Tribunal Chairman " Gone are the days when courts based their decisions solely on technicalities, the courts are bound to do substantive Justice in all cases before it"...

The Tribunal has proceeded to deliver judgment on the merit of the Petition before it..

Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by Baboo13(m): 10:50am On Nov 07, 2015
Lol Mamam Taraba is a minister designate, yet she still has her governorship case in court

Nigeria my country
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by miqos02(m): 10:51am On Nov 07, 2015
we dey hia
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by Mubarack44(m): 10:52am On Nov 07, 2015
Taraba sai mama we will have our mandate today Insha Allah....

Taraba = APC

1 Like

Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by Deattorney: 10:52am On Nov 07, 2015
TimothyNkenu:

Bigot.
Nkenu!! Longest time, How are you doing?
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by adrusa: 10:53am On Nov 07, 2015
dorofresh:
The Judges just arrived. Counsel announcing appearances... Judgment loading.....

Sit tight, this may take a while..

Thanks dorofresh. Pls keep us informed so that these mischief makers carrying fake news can be put to shame.

2 Likes

Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by TimothyNkenu: 10:54am On Nov 07, 2015
Deattorney:

Nkenu!! Longest time, How are you doing?

Now I'm scared
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by Deattorney: 10:56am On Nov 07, 2015
TimothyNkenu:

Now I'm scared
You once lived in poly quarters?
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by TimothyNkenu: 10:57am On Nov 07, 2015
Deattorney:

You once lived in poly quarters?

Yea.

Now I'm really really scared.

1 Like

Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by PRYCE(m): 10:58am On Nov 07, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

My brother, I am solidly behind the good people of Taraba state and Governor Ishaku Darius. That woman and her sponsors should understand that Tarabans won't give in to her scam.
I remember Mrs Al-Hassan coming down to my local government for her campaign only to be pelted with stones.

The Only people that Love that woman are the bigots in Jalingo... Darius has the support of over a third of the population with bigwigs like Gen. T.Y Danjuma, Sani Danladi ( former acting governor), Sen. Joel Ikenya (former minister of trade and investment) ,Sen. Emmanuel Bwacha (Current deputy minority leader in the senate), Obadiah Ando (former minister of water resources), Mr Agbu Kefas ( Former NIMASA chairman) e.t.c all behind him! How can you contend with that?

T.Y Danjuma alone is too big for that woman to handle. I heard he's even related to Mr Darius!

Danjuma made him minister (Niger Delta).

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by miqos02(m): 10:58am On Nov 07, 2015
na pdp go win
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by bashydemy(m): 10:59am On Nov 07, 2015
Baboo13:
Lol Mamam Taraba is a minister designate, yet she still has her governorship case in court

Nigeria my country
the case is already in court before her nomination.
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by Deattorney: 11:00am On Nov 07, 2015
TimothyNkenu:

Yea.

Now I'm really really scared.

You are the youger bro to yakubu, musa
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by TimothyNkenu: 11:01am On Nov 07, 2015
Deattorney:

You are the youger bro to yakubu, musa

Keep going.
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:03am On Nov 07, 2015
dammylohlah:
The judgement has been made APC candidate declare winner[FLASH] TRIBUNAL SACKED DARIUS DICKSON ISHAYAKU, AND DECLARED SEN. AISHA JUMMAI ALHASAN AS THE WINNER OF APRIL GOV ELECTION IN TARABA!
Lying Liar....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gov Obiano Commissions Power-injection Substations In Anambra State (photos) / Obasanjo’s Book “my Watch” Adapted To Nollywood Movie(photo) / 2023 Presidency: Loyalty To Buhari, Tinubu Delaying Osinbajo’s Declaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.