Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. (22357 Views)

APDA Leadership Tussle: Court Set To Deliver Judgement Today September 8 / #ondodecides2016: Appeal Court To Deliver Judgement Today Friday 18 / Anxiety In Wike’s Camp As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by Gaskia: 11:04am On Nov 07, 2015
Any tribunal ruling on Saturday is suspicious and teleguided by a remote 'body language'
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by Tafee(m): 11:04am On Nov 07, 2015
TimothyNkenu:

Wawa kawai.
sanu dan haihuwar asara u try
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:08am On Nov 07, 2015
PRYCE:
I remember Mrs Al-Hassan coming down to my local government for her campaign only to be pelted with stones.

The Only people that Love that woman are the bigots in Jalingo... Darius has the support of over a third of the population with bigwigs like Gen. T.Y Danjuma, Sani Danladi ( former acting governor), Sen. Joel Ikenya (former minister of trade and investment) ,Sen. Emmanuel Bwacha (Current deputy minority leader in the senate), Obadiah Ando (former minister of water resources), Mr Agbu Kefas ( Former NIMASA chairman) e.t.c all behind him! How can you contend with that?

T.Y Danjuma alone is too big for that woman to handle. I heard he's even related to Mr Darius!

Danjuma made him minister (Niger Delta).
See big wigs. Most importantly, the good people of Taraba state are behind Darius. Those in support of the woman are bigots from outside the state that do not wish good for Taraba state. The woman should know that her scheme is exercise in futility.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by Deattorney: 11:08am On Nov 07, 2015
TimothyNkenu:

Keep going.
Idi is your cousin
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by TimothyNkenu: 11:09am On Nov 07, 2015
Tafee:
sanu dan haihuwar asara u try

Ke ne dan asara.

You wish Aisha on Taraba? You're a heartless beast.
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by TimothyNkenu: 11:09am On Nov 07, 2015
Deattorney:

Idi is your cousin

Who are you?

1 Like

Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by daniska3yaro(m): 11:23am On Nov 07, 2015
PRYCE:
I remember Mrs Al-Hassan coming down to my local government for her campaign only to be pelted with stones.

The Only people that Love that woman are the bigots in Jalingo... Darius has the support of over a third of the population with bigwigs like Gen. T.Y Danjuma, Sani Danladi ( former acting governor), Sen. Joel Ikenya (former minister of trade and investment) ,Sen. Emmanuel Bwacha (Current deputy minority leader in the senate), Obadiah Ando (former minister of water resources), Mr Agbu Kefas ( Former NIMASA chairman) e.t.c all behind him! How can you contend with that?

T.Y Danjuma alone is too big for that woman to handle. I heard he's even related to Mr Darius!

Danjuma made him minister (Niger Delta).
Fact and Truth#

1 Like

Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by franchizy(m): 11:24am On Nov 07, 2015
This thread so boring, no updates and its on front page.

OP, you better do your work well or you get banned
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by PRYCE(m): 11:25am On Nov 07, 2015
daniska3yaro:
Fact and Truth#
You from Taraba Too?
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by Baboo13(m): 11:32am On Nov 07, 2015
bashydemy:
the case is already in court before her nomination.

Yes, but immediately the senate confirmed her as a minister, the normal thing to do is to withdraw your case from the court, Simple

Okay, what if the tribunal decides there's going to be a re run? So what happens

1 Like

Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by TimothyNkenu: 11:37am On Nov 07, 2015
Deattorney:

Idi is your cousin

You are a Yoruba guy. Stayed in Wukari and left last year due to the crisis.

You're a 300 level student at UniIllorin.
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by daniska3yaro(m): 11:37am On Nov 07, 2015
PRYCE:
You from Taraba Too?
Yep.
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by Gboliwe: 11:39am On Nov 07, 2015
I am interested in this.

Folks on ground and those watching live, any updates yet? I am in Mars and there is no power or TV here.

1 Like

Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by bashydemy(m): 11:41am On Nov 07, 2015
Baboo13:

Yes, but immediately the senate confirmed her as a minister, the normal thing to do is to withdraw your case from the court, Simple

Okay, what if the tribunal decides there's going to be a re run? So what happens
No politician will ever withdraw, and if there's really run she will go back to re run and that's her mandate she fighting for.

1 Like

Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by Baboo13(m): 11:44am On Nov 07, 2015
bashydemy:
No politician will ever withdraw, and if there's really run she will go back to re run and that's her mandate she fighting for.

So Buhari also nominating her a minister is not also a mandate?
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by dorofresh: 11:48am On Nov 07, 2015
The tribunal just dismissed all the Preliminary Objections raised by counsel to the Governor, PDP and INEC.

The Preliminary objections sought the tribunal to strike out the petition for lack of jurisdiction amongst other issues.

In the words of the Tribunal Chairman " Gone are the days when courts based their decisions solely on technicalities, the courts are bound to do substantive Justice in all cases before it"...

The Tribunal has proceeded to deliver judgment on the merit of the Petition before it..

Judgment still Loading....BRB

2 Likes

Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by Captain1Nigeria(m): 11:48am On Nov 07, 2015
daniska3yaro:
Fact and Truth#
young man have u ever being there.hop ur fyn.
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by bashydemy(m): 11:49am On Nov 07, 2015
Baboo13:

So Buhari also nominating her a minister is not also a mandate?

i dint get you.
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by Tafee(m): 11:53am On Nov 07, 2015
TimothyNkenu:

Ke ne dan asara.

You wish Aisha on Taraba? You're a heartless beast.
guy abeg carry your certicate ( if u get any)back school he no get use for ur side just grab bag of pure begib dey sell
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by Deattorney: 11:55am On Nov 07, 2015
TimothyNkenu:

You are a Yoruba guy. Stayed in Wukari and left last year due to the crisis.

You're a 300 level student at UniIllorin.

The question is what is my name?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by Baboo13(m): 11:57am On Nov 07, 2015
bashydemy:
i dint get you.

My point is things are not done the right way in this country

Its pure selfishness on the part of our politicians to be using one stone to kill two birds
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by kahal29: 12:03pm On Nov 07, 2015
dorofresh:
The tribunal just dismissed all the Preliminary Objections raised by counsel to the Governor, PDP and INEC.

The Preliminary objections sought the tribunal to strike out the petition for lack of jurisdiction amongst other issues.

In the words of the Tribunal Chairman " Gone are the days when courts based their decisions solely on technicalities, the courts are bound to do substantive Justice in all cases before it"...

The Tribunal has proceeded to deliver judgment on the merit of the Petition before it..

Waiting for the final verdict.
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by dustmalik: 12:03pm On Nov 07, 2015
dorofresh:

Nice one. More update, please. I'm eagerly awaiting
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by Atb4life22(m): 12:03pm On Nov 07, 2015
Mama Taraba needs to win this judgement oo. Becos, being the 1st female governor in Nigeria will be better achievement for her than being a minister without portfolio i.e. unofficial minister or the noise maker which I think she is more qualify for judging from her incoherent responses during the ministerial screening
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by TimothyNkenu: 12:04pm On Nov 07, 2015
Tafee:
guy abeg carry your certicate ( if u get any)back school no get use for ur side just grab bag of pure begib dey sell

Judging by the number of typos you have up there, it's easier to know who really does not have a certificate.
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by TimothyNkenu: 12:05pm On Nov 07, 2015
Deattorney:

The question is what is my name?

grin grin oya help me now.
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by Atb4life22(m): 12:10pm On Nov 07, 2015
Update-Another PDP application was dismissed in regard to the statement of oaths of the petitioners.

This tribunal has been screwed to favour APC. Sai Buhari, sai barawo

1 Like

Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 07, 2015
we are waiting...
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:12pm On Nov 07, 2015
bashydemy:
Which mandate? The only mandate that she has is the APC ticket. That's all!
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:14pm On Nov 07, 2015
Atb4life22:
Update-Another PDP application was dismissed in regard to the statement of oaths of the petitioners.

This tribunal has been screwed to favour APC. Sai Buhari, sai barawo
The APC can't do anything to upturn the verdict of the Taraba people.
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by Revelation4(m): 12:20pm On Nov 07, 2015
update is dry
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by franchizy(m): 12:24pm On Nov 07, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

The APC can't do anything to upturn the verdict of the Taraba people.

Shut up. Are you the tribunal judges. At times you just talk anyhow, why not allow the judges carry out their assignment.

I hope you hug the transformer if judgement is in favour of APC

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akeredolu Orders Ondo APC Members To Return Buhari-Osinbajo Campaign Vehicle / ‘What Comes To Mind When You Hear PDP?’: Failure ― Buhari / Fayose: Lagos Is Ripe For Takeover By PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.